Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to be millionaire with Btc.Which coin in 2 years will make us 1 million  (Read 1888 times)
wojak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

Not too late investing in bitcoin, asset value is always increasing and maybe a few more years is very hard for us to buy btc, because the price is very high. If you want another option, I think you can invest in etherium and I sure etherium is the right choice for long-term investments.

it's too late  to buy  the  bubble at 7k

every day I am hearing about bubble, reading old articles and posts 10 years old - everywhere "bubble" yet this bubble didn't explode. Go say it to guy who bought monero for 50k last year, tell him "bubble" and watch him laughing at you

https://i.imgur.com/JhICbTJ.gif

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

Not too late, it depends on money you have now though. As for altcoins, 0x, bancor, oax, dovu, monetha, omisego, ethereum and firstblood can make you millionaire, but you have significant amount of money now as well.
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:14:05 PM

Not too late investing in bitcoin, asset value is always increasing and maybe a few more years is very hard for us to buy btc, because the price is very high. If you want another option, I think you can invest in etherium and I sure etherium is the right choice for long-term investments.

it's too late  to buy  the  bubble at 7k

every day I am hearing about bubble, reading old articles and posts 10 years old - everywhere "bubble" yet this bubble didn't explode. Go say it to guy who bought monero for 50k last year, tell him "bubble" and watch him laughing at you

You seem not to get the idea behind my post. Certainly it is still possible to make huge amounts of money with bitcoin, even if it rises only another 10%. But it is all relative! A person investing 10 million will instantly make a million, but a person who invests $1000 will only make a hundred dollars.
Nobody says that bitcoin has no potential left, but the higher the price rises, the bigger your initial investment must be to make more than just a few dollars.
Not everybody has 50k to invest, actually I would bet for one btc that most people on this earth don't have 50k just to invest into cryptos.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:27:13 PM

I vote for Lykke  Grin I believe is a very good coin with a very strong roadmap

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:36:50 PM

XVG is a good project but i do not too much my hope into it,
the reason why i said that ? because of the supply itself,
indeed the supply do not determine the future of that coin,but because of that many people will feel hesitate to get into it.
let say the price is pumping 5x from now on,what will happen ?
of course people will dump it hard while nobody buy it.
which mean it's very hard to get pumped so hard like other coin because of the supply itself.
at least for now we will not see it,until the distribution completely fair to every users.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:38:10 PM

see  you after the fork  with the price of bitcoin minus  of 50%

lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:41:34 PM

How can we say that it is too late to be millionaire with bitcoin we don’t know how much more up that bitcoin will go we cannot predict its price so maybe now if someone invests its money and after investing it goes upto 10k he has profit and real one so we are still not too late we just want some luck.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

see  you after the fork  with the price of bitcoin minus  of 50%

see you Smiley
in december with 10k per btc

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

see  you after the fork  with the price of bitcoin minus  of 50%

see you Smiley
in december with 10k per btc

yes  10k the  maximum  target  you can see  before  a  big dump  and  price stabilization.

Let's  suppose  even a   15'000$  price  for  each  bitcoin,  then  I would  say to  quit because  bitcoin can't have the same  Apple  market cap. Can you understand this simple thing?

Lompe

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:14:26 PM

I frankly discourage you to invest your life savings into Verge. It is what one could call a shitcoin, because it has no purpose except making volume on the exchanges. Ethereum is for me the best candidate hands down.
Dreamya

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

SHIFT

https://www.shiftnrg.org/about
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:28:17 PM

For the average person the million dollar train has left the station. A lot of money can still be made with Btc, but only if you are willing to invest an substantial amount.
Should the bitcoin rate reach $100k, you would need to invest about 60k today in order to turn it into a million should the bitcoin rate reach 100k.
The average person probably  does not have this kind of money to invest, so becoming a millionaire with Btc is out of the question.

So the question must be: Are there any other coins for the average guy (with around $500 to $1000 to invest) to become a millionaire within a two year time span?

I start here with the coin I consider a potential candidate:

VERGE (XVG) Right now the price is around $0.006 per coin, so an initial investment of $100 would turn into a million should the coin reach $60.

This is the most common newbie mistake, judging a coin with its price. Verge is 100M now. In order to make $100 investment $1M, it has to x10.000. Meaning that its market cap would be 1 Trillion dollar. Considering Bitcoin’s market cap is about 100 Billion dollar, it has to be 10 times bigger than Bitcoin today. Forget about the price of a coin, check its market cap.

I agree with you here. That is exactly the reason why I am a bit reluctant investing into Verge. Have you got some ideas for coins with a lower market cap?
Of course hoping to x10.000 the initial investment is taking it to the extreme, but some people gamble away $200 in a night at the roulette table and my idea was to take a similar amount and let it sit for 2 years.
That this is not sound investment tactics is clear to me, but why not take a small gamble and see what will happen?
Well $100-200 is not even gamble as you said. My point was the math behind your logic. When making assumptions, you better compare it with similar highest projects. A privacy coin with Monero, Banking project with Ripple, Platform with Eth(Stratis, NEM etc.)x10.000 is quite extreme, you need to find a coin in 20-100K Market Cap. However, those coins have almost no good exchange, no volume etc.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:33:26 PM

I truly think that Deep onion will be the coin that will make you a millionaire Wink The have a very strong developer and moderators/community. The project is really cool and privacy protection is getting more and more popular. You just have to check it out yourself to see how good this coin is. deeponion.org

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:51:33 PM

I still think it is hope. ETH and ZEC holders will be happy someday.
Tekunda (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:55:47 PM

I truly think that Deep onion will be the coin that will make you a millionaire Wink The have a very strong developer and moderators/community. The project is really cool and privacy protection is getting more and more popular. You just have to check it out yourself to see how good this coin is. deeponion.org

So what is the difference between Deeponion and Verge? Both coins claim that the transactions cannot be traced since they go through the Tor Network.
And doesn't Spectre claim the same?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:08:34 AM

For the average person the million dollar train has left the station. A lot of money can still be made with Btc, but only if you are willing to invest an substantial amount.
Should the bitcoin rate reach $100k, you would need to invest about 60k today in order to turn it into a million should the bitcoin rate reach 100k.
The average person probably  does not have this kind of money to invest, so becoming a millionaire with Btc is out of the question.

So the question must be: Are there any other coins for the average guy (with around $500 to $1000 to invest) to become a millionaire within a two year time span?

VERGE (XVG) Right now the price is around $0.006 per coin, so an initial investment of $100 would turn into a million should the coin reach $60.

How irrational can you get? $60x15,000,000,000= 900bln market cap, you're retarded (excuse my language) if you think this is a plausible scenario.
I think you should try to learn more about economics, investing, stocks and crypto+blockchain and then start making decisions. Verge not only has a community that wants nothing else but to see their coin get pumped, the reason so many people stick with it is because its a privacy coin and they got pumped a lot. As soon as this reaches 1-2 cents people are out and mass dumpings happen. I can suggest bunnycoin to you its trading at 0.000002 usd so if you throw in a 1000$ and it goes to $40 you will have 200bln dollars now if that doesn't work for you I don't know what will.

You're far more likely to lose your entire investment than that you are to become a millionaire by just picking random coins and expect them to have the same growth as BTC/ETH/NEO because they're trading low. If this was true then we'd all billionaires by now and had bought thise entire planet with its resources + mars for the fucks of it even though no one owns it and no one can sell it and have enough money left to provide our offspring and their offspring for generations to come untill this planet dies and is lost in oblivion. I honestly think you should beat some sense into your head before even thinking about investing in crypto and I'm being nice. People lose a lot of money in this market just like in stocks. Why don't you just invest some in BTC, see how that goes and get some knowledge about the market and then start looking at other potential coins, start small 50-100$ and if you grow more confident you can start putting in 500-1000 - 5000 or even more if you like.

Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:56:02 AM

Lots of small gambles on prospective coins with new ideas might be best now.

I would have to agree with this. If you take a look at some of the coins such as Litecoin or Ethereum when they were cheap. You had a lot of people saying bad things about the coins, but in time the price skyrocketed from its original price.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Tekunda (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:13:50 AM

How irrational can you get? $60x15,000,000,000= 900bln market cap, you're retarded (excuse my language) if you think this is a plausible scenario.
I think you should try to learn more about economics, investing, stocks and crypto+blockchain and then start making decisions. Verge not only has a community that wants nothing else but to see their coin get pumped, the reason so many people stick with it is because its a privacy coin and they got pumped a lot. As soon as this reaches 1-2 cents people are out and mass dumpings happen. I can suggest bunnycoin to you its trading at 0.000002 usd so if you throw in a 1000$ and it goes to $40 you will have 200bln dollars now if that doesn't work for you I don't know what will.

You're far more likely to lose your entire investment than that you are to become a millionaire by just picking random coins and expect them to have the same growth as BTC/ETH/NEO because they're trading low. If this was true then we'd all billionaires by now and had bought thise entire planet with its resources + mars for the fucks of it even though no one owns it and no one can sell it and have enough money left to provide our offspring and their offspring for generations to come untill this planet dies and is lost in oblivion. I honestly think you should beat some sense into your head before even thinking about investing in crypto and I'm being nice. People lose a lot of money in this market just like in stocks. Why don't you just invest some in BTC, see how that goes and get some knowledge about the market and then start looking at other potential coins, start small 50-100$ and if you grow more confident you can start putting in 500-1000 - 5000 or even more if you like.

I see where you are coming from but I also see that you are being irrational. You advise me me to invest small in btc, like a hundred bucks and see that grow into $500. That means an increase of 500%. In other words, bitcoin around $35.000. Maybe it will reach to the moon, but maybe not. If you could predict btc at 35k, invest small would be rather stupid. Better sell everything you have and buy btc and wait a bit until it reaches 35k.
Joshua85

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:17:41 AM

ETN is my pick
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:44:18 AM

Choosing a coin is easy but to get a million dollar dream requires a business plan, a long-term strategy right now. Altcoin trading is like real business, we have to manage a sales base, you have to manage what items will increase the price, how the product you sell, the profit earned each period. That makes your dream come true. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: