Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG mining?  (Read 2864 times)
ZEROtoHERO (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:21:43 PM

Anyone knows how to start mine BTG? or already started mining? i tried to download claymore from theyr site but seems i cannot change the wallet address in config.text to my BTC address.
But apart of that i know that they are start to mining on test now if i understanded well and ill like to join.
Sorry for my questions and if there is already a thread like this, but im new be kind please.
Ive a 6x 570 nitro+ 4gb
What will be the best pool to mine btg?
Thanks alot and sorry for my bad english

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sev18

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:30:05 PM

There are some pools with BTG test mining, check for suprnova BTG pool below:
https://btg.suprnova.cc/

As you know, its on test mining yet. It will be started after few days.
You can start test mining right now.

■■■■■■■  Multi-Algo Switching Manager - MULTIPOOL MULTIALGO Profit Switch Launcher  ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041971             ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■                           Download Now!                           ■■■■■■■
LoneRangir

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

Start with Claymore's AMD ZCash miner

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0

And configure the .bat file with your information:

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

cmd /K ZecMiner64.exe -zpool btg.suprnova.cc:8816 -zwal <your suprnova username>.<your suprnova worker name> -zpsw <your suprnova worker password>
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

Anyone knows how to start mine BTG? or already started mining? i tried to download claymore from theyr site but seems i cannot change the wallet address in config.text to my BTC address.
But apart of that i know that they are start to mining on test now if i understanded well and ill like to join.
Sorry for my questions and if there is already a thread like this, but im new be kind please.
Ive a 6x 570 nitro+ 4gb

Be aware that Coins that are mined during test has no value, have read on these threads

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302780.80

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2279698.80

Seems they are still have a few key pieces in place such as wallets then will start mining

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:03:11 AM

It will be announced on the BTCGold website as well as their twitter and other channels. Their latest "daily" post was yesterday, which can be found here: https://bitcoingold.org/bitcoin-gold-daily-update-network-stable/

They are essentially waiting for the exchanges to check over their latest code for replay protection and get on-board, after which time they will make a launch date announcement for main-net mining (supposedly before the actual launch).
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:50:28 AM

Anyone plans to mine it or there is no future for this coin?
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:18:00 AM

Hard to say, it will depend on the involvement of the community behind it. One part of me thinks oh wow, another bitcoin fork, how many of these are we going to have... The other part actually thinks bringing coins such as Bitcoin, or at least forks of it, back into the realm of GPU mining is a good idea. I really do not like the centralized nature of the proprietary Bitcoin ASICs, especially when only one major company can supply the majority of mining equipment and they are also a large miner.

With that all said, I do plan to participate in the initial mining of BTC Gold since it is fairly effortless to point a couple of Equihash miners toward a BTC Gold pool for a few days. I will need to see how it all pans out long-term though, as I expect for the first month or two we will see huge dumps at first due to all the people with free coins already.
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

Anybody knows is there a deadline of Mainnet start? Any countdown timer or so on? I think it will be very profitable in the first hours after starting but I can't find when will it be happen

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:45:17 AM

I cant minning btg.
SodiumEx

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:47:31 AM

Their new recent post on Twatter. Hopefully end of this up coming week

Bitcoin Gold [BTG]‏ @bitcoingold 46m46 minutes ago

The official Bitcoin Gold release date draws near, keep your eyes peeled on social media for the launch date. #1CPU1VOTE #BitcoinGold ⛏⛏
15 replies 22 retweets 54 likes

manhcuong27

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:35:31 AM

can anyone make a comparison between all BTG mining pools? Which pool should I choose ?
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:24:37 AM

Ive a 6x 570 nitro+ 4gb

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

Here on their GITHUB site there are many examples for mining, only pool is pool.gold, there is also info for solo mining

In general you can mine with EWBF(miner) or ccminer ( latest build has equihash ), examples for both are on the link, note the dev's at BTCGPU delete any mention of this stuff on the github as their official policy is that mining solo is not allowed ( because they're pool owners )
LKS

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:26:08 AM

i will try a bit Grin
bitfools

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

can anyone make a comparison between all BTG mining pools? Which pool should I choose ?

The only pool that works is pool.gold, but you must have a 'G' address to get a payout

all the info you need is at

how to mine on ccminer or ewbf, and how to generate a 'G' address

right now its on testnet so any coin you get is worth zero, and they don't really payout as the software doesn't work
bitfools

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:30:37 AM

Anybody knows is there a deadline of Mainnet start? Any countdown timer or so on? I think it will be very profitable in the first hours after starting but I can't find when will it be happen

currently on testnet1 its hard-written to 07nov2017 @0700 utc, but DEV have said Testnet2 is coming out soon and they'll bump the mainnet start to 2018

Read the github, all +100 posts if you want to know real, and note they dev's delete all the good stuff and shove it into the 'closed' box.

There are two forks of the code now, and a third coming out in next 12 hours. Only testnet is enabled, but the code doesn't really work, because the dev's don't know C++, and haven't a clue to clone a BTC coin.

bitfools

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:33:49 AM

The official Bitcoin Gold release date draws near, keep your eyes peeled on social media for the launch date. #1CPU1VOTE #BitcoinGold ⛏⛏

They told us the FORK would happen 25oct2017, never happened

They told us the coin would go mainet 1NOV2017, never happened

The code says main-net begins 07nov2017@0700UTC, the testnet doesn't work and is only 60% functional

IMHO when they say "DRAW NEAR", they're talking 2018
BattleField

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

They told us the FORK would happen 25oct2017, never happened

They told us the coin would go mainet 1NOV2017, never happened

The code says main-net begins 07nov2017@0700UTC, the testnet doesn't work and is only 60% functional

IMHO when they say "DRAW NEAR", they're talking 2018

It has wasted us many time.
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:38:34 AM

warm up your cards guys.
testnet goes smooth, bugs fixed and official announcement of mainnet will be soon.

bitfools

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

Start with Claymore's AMD ZCash miner

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0

And configure the .bat file with your information:

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

cmd /K ZecMiner64.exe -zpool btg.suprnova.cc:8816 -zwal <your suprnova username>.<your suprnova worker name> -zpsw <your suprnova worker password>

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/132

[ search issued closed at github above if you want to gen a 'G' address ]

BUT YOU MUST HAVE 'G' address to get a payout, the  -u can say "-u ILoveSatoshi", it doesn't matter because pool.gold isn't really validating the address, all of BTCGPU is a faux scam.

[
Say you want to mine 'testnet' bitch btc clone?

Here is how

ccminer/ccminer -a equihash -o stratum+tcp://eu.pool.gold:3044 -u mu5cjbSbE879MK5DtRnS3B1MnBvSfrHMQJ -p x

Note I'm not using 'miner' ewbf fuck his fee's ( even though they can be disabled for --fee 0.0 ),

Above I'm using ccminer, current build, its a bitch, will not compile easily, but just as fast as ewbf without the SHIT-FEE BS, build by editing 'makefile' to computer_20 to compute_50, then will build, must use cuda-8.0.

Right now this is the only way you can testnet mine BTCGPU, the code that we minions get ( public ) doesn't work, its clear that BTCGPU is either running a mining-scam and re-directing the HASH, or they're the only scammers ( btcgpu family+yobit.net+china-asic) who have a working source-code, because the code we have will NOT let you solo mine.

If you play the pool.gold game and download the ewbf script they include a start.sh file that runs the ewbf miner, and that is fine, but that miner has many problems WRT to stability and use with large mining farms, for a NOOB I suggest ccminer ( most current ), it works just fine,

Another issue FYI for people here is that this is just '-testnet' mining, any HASH you throw to BTCGPU POOL, your just tossing your HASH into the cesspool.

I have put a 10k sol/sec hash on this pool for 30 minutes, my result at the current difficulty 800 was luck is about 5/day. Right now there are only 250k sols/sec on the test, once this WHORE goes mainnet it will go to 250MH, ,which means the profit will drop to 0.005/day, which is $10 at current BTG(yobit.net $200) if it holds, I can mine zencash and make $200/day today.

All along BTCGPU has been a fraud, lies, bullshit, scams to assume this shit will change??? Not likely, they keep pulling new scams out of their ass daily, and offering the mea-culpa ( forgive me I have sinned ), now we know that they're passing us shit code, ,and somebody at pool.gold is either re-directing HASH, or in the only kid in the sandbox with working code.

Lastly, I follow the github release hourly, I have script that rebuilds the git everytime there is a new commit, and it stops the testnet and restarts the daemon, and it will NOT let me solo mine, and the results I see on pool.gold are completely different. Also note that pool.gold is only gettting about 20% of the blocks, thus somebody else is mining this testnet, and it isn't the little people. Also I have tested all the other pools that support BtcGPU, and only pool.gold is working, they're the only pool with this source.

I suspect that a LARGE GPU farm in CHINA has the real code and is pre-mining/testnet and working this code and testing their farms.

IMHO once again the chinese will OWN bitcoin mining albeit GPU, and will perpetuate the myth that BTC mining is not owned by ASIA.

Lastly, NOMP-Z there is a release that allows pool mining to BTCGPU, but the problem is this code doesn't work, NOMP-Z wants "GetblockSubsidy", and BTCGPU doesn't include the ZCASH CLI, as btcgpu is 100% BTC source.

Another large FUCK, is why doesn't this code support ZADDRESS??? This means that GOV can track these coins and there is NO PRIVACY, again this is probably a CHINA-NSA plan.
bitfools

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:42:24 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 09:54:03 AM by bitfools

warm up your cards guys.
testnet goes smooth, bugs fixed and official announcement of mainnet will be soon.

your mining pool still isn't even running testnet, why is that tell us?

how can anything be ready, when you can't even get testnet to run on your pool?

How do U know? Why didn't U enable testnet on your domain? nirburu?

Perhaps if U ran testnet U would know that is not working

The only pool running testnet is pool.gold, and the payouts are not working, there is no address verification and the pool wants 'G' address but the testnet doesn't generate G-Address.

When I go to the Niburu pool to mine BTG it says "Coming Soon", that isn't what I would call tested and ready.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: