Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset  (Read 19838 times)
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:23:37 AM

This project is very huge and very promising as well having its very own blockchain you would not get disappointed with the congestion and traffic with your incoming and outgoing transactions. Great!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
play

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:26:57 AM

This project is very huge and very promising as well having its very own blockchain you would not get disappointed with the congestion and traffic with your incoming and outgoing transactions. Great!

How do you know? Having your own blockchain doesn't protect you from capacity problems on its own. You either have technology in place to scale appropriately or you don't. Nothing to do with your own blockchain per se.

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       
         █▌███     ▀█    ▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄                 
        ▐█ ██████   ▀██▀▀▀ █▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████               
        ██ ████       ▀▀                 ████▄         ▄▄▄   
       ▐█▌ ▄▄███████████▄  ▄███████████▄ ████▌      ▄████ 
      ███ ▄█████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌    ▀████▌ ▀████   ▄████▀   
      ██ ▄████▀███████████ ▐███▌███  ▐███▌   ████▄████▀     
     ▐██▐████ █ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐███▄▄▄▄▄████▀█ ███▀█████▀       
    ▄██▌████▌ █ ██████████▌▐████████████▄  ███▄█████▄       
   ▐███▌▐█████  ██████████ ▐████████ ▐███▌██ ▄████████▄     
   ████▌▀███▄▄  ██ ▄▄████ ▐███████   ████▄████▀ ▀█████▄   
  ▐████▌██▀██████████████▀ ▐████████████▀▄████▀     ▀█████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

──────  A Crypto Exchange Unlike Any Other
  ✔ SECURITY   ✔ TRANSPARENCY   ✔ ACCESSIBILITY
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:31:51 AM

Wow this project is so interesting,i feel it will be the next bitcoin.,you can assure my 100% support of this project..
#ditcoin to.the moon..
I will participate in ico...
Gudluck team ditcoin..
Hoping for the success...
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:41:44 AM

As I read your whitepaper, this project would be successful in the near future. They have a very good platform that will make all the traders comfortable in their trading by combining both fiat and crypto into one product. They would also have a DTC card and app that will get us a near perfect  bank exchange rate in our transactions. And because of the business incentive which is the core of Ditcoin's product, we users could have a Cashback and guaranteed savings into our transactions. This is one of the very good platform of Ditcoin. They think about the benefits of their users inorder for us to be comfortable in using Ditcoin. Goodluck into your project. 😊😊😊
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:44:50 AM

it is very interesting project what else you can say it has a combination of the fiat and crypto, it has low fee for every transaction and it has a perfect bank exchange rate, i know that the developer is working hard for it to have a successful project that can be used globallyi salute you because being a developer of this kind of project is very hard task to do and i believe that this project would be successful, i'm looking forward to see this project into future use goodluck team i'm always at your back to support you.
drin07

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:50:41 AM

It is a very great project. One of a kind. The idea and the concept really captured my interest. Kudos to the developer and to the team behind this wonderful project. It can change the game in cryptocurrency world. Keep up the good work and I will support this all throughout.
Reevesabalb21

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:59:45 AM

This is a promissing project their mission to connect the world and cryptocurrency is fulfilled with their invention of the DTC Card and
DitCoin Wallet. Just like it is done in conventional banks and debit card, DitCoin is making all Blockchain assets spendable in real time. Their most prominent milestone has been the establishment of a global method of banking that is accessible around the world for users to have the capacity to spend cryptocurrencies the way fiat money is. This is a good idea for a starting project support this it will be worth it.
Remedy88

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:14:14 AM

After reading the white paper it had me struck by excite, Ditcoin looks promising and is very unique compare to other alt-coins in the market, looking forward for some upcoming development and to the Ditcoin Dev Team, cheers!
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:42:48 AM

In your site you mentioned that Ditcoin is untraceable and better than all altcoins. Care to explain why Ditcoin is better than Monero?

Your team don't have profiles or LinkedIn links?

Do you have videos and more pictures that involve those people?

Will you mind looking on their social media account? I'm sure you will see what you are asking here. I asked multiple times to the devs to update their linkedin account to the website but they are very busy on developing ditcoin  .

Yes of course I did take a look at all those pictures before searching their ANN here. I assume their CEO is maybe there but where are the pictures of the other co-founders  Vicky Durel and Emeka Tony? Me and some of my crypto friends are also taking a look at this.

Sure. Vicky Durel and other Devs are going to the Philippines this november. He got accident lately that's he is not active on some exposure on cam. Just wait for the update.
A message from devs team via facebook messenger.
william1980

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:49:45 AM

In your site you mentioned that Ditcoin is untraceable and better than all altcoins. Care to explain why Ditcoin is better than Monero?

Your team don't have profiles or LinkedIn links?

Do you have videos and more pictures that involve those people?
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:52:22 AM

This project seems interesting.I like the idea and concept of the project. I would love to meet the people behind it. It will be nice if you will post the pictures and info of the dev team.
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:45:49 AM

this is a great project having a clear vision and goal Bringing the CryptoCurrency Closer to the Real Life Needs and Use dont ever miss the chance to be part of this awesome DTC PROJECT!FLY HIGH reach the Moon!!
treggardus

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:47:32 AM

Everything seems to be very promising. I have a question about the CCE Module though.

How is the exchange rate 'DTC/local currency' is calculated? In case the local currency in question is pegged to 'USD/local currency' basket, the 'DTC/local currency' rate shall depend on the 'DTC/USD' rate, am I right? If so, the the 'DTC/local currency' rate must be calculated by, first, translating DTC into USD and further translating USD into local currency. So the question is: the exchange rates ('DTC/USD' and 'USD/local currency') of which exchanges will be used to do so?
Or the 'USD/local currency' exchange rate will be used as set by the local financial authority (since such rate is usually the lowest)?

The next thing is, there are lots of currencies out there pegged to USD and EUR, so with the increase of the number of transactions you will probably face quite challenging predicament with scalability. How will it be dealt with?

I also would like to know how volatile the Ditcoin would be? It's not pegged to any currency, right? If so, does it mean, that the coin heavily depends on the sheer market demand which in its own turn depends on how ubiquitous the transactions with Ditcoin are and how effective it is as to the currency exchange?

I'd be glad to get any kind of explanation, even the vaguest.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:37:47 AM

Very interesting project to look forward to. After reading its whitepaper this project would surely be successful, because of having good developers. I will support this project. Cheers!!!!

reputation10

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:15:13 PM

WOW sounds good
Ditcoin.io

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:27:26 PM

Hi Everyone!  Wink Smiley Here's some update about Dicoin. Please click the link: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ditcoin-just-landed-taking-cryptoworld-storm/
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:46:30 PM

His project seems to be a success. has been running for some time already many who say will succeed. if this project is successful coin would be expensive with a total of few coin suplay.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:02:38 AM

This project has more potiental to be success ,as i can see the program is always good .i hopefully wish this project is continues. and ill  just waiting this project successfully , have a nice work,  keep it up and more success.   Wink

azaid18

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:09:09 AM

This ICO has very fast to increase its rate and potential growth. The devs are very hardworking and continouos in supporting their investors. I think Ditcoin is the next Bitcoin. I hope for this project yo be a prosperous future.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Another interesting project, that have a nice and very good developer and a promising project that will connect us the world of crptocurrency.Hope for success of this project. Keep it up Develeopers and People behind this project.     Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: