Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset  (Read 19835 times)
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:30:08 PM

The seller needs a FIAT, not a crypto currency. Therefore, there should be a means of rapid transfer from FIAT to the crypto currency and from the crypto currency back to fiat at a rigid exchange rate. Otherwise, fluctuations in the course of the whole idea of the project will be ruined. The seller because of the high volatility of the Crypto-currency, and I think that you will still have to calculate the Crypto-currency at the exchange on a large amount in the FIA

Nah you are absolutely right. That will be huge homework for dev IF and ONLY IF this token used to be e-commerce transaction the seller still need FIAT and that "IF" there is auto convert, this features must make sure that price of that token not be "dump". And for make it fair for seller and buyer i think better this price should be "not volatile" (i know it almost impossible, but hey there still "almost" so we have chance). Cause imagine if seller sell some product with just only 1% profit from initial price after cost of production and then buyer buy it with let say current price of this token. After that seller need FIAT and covert that token but because it volatile price of token was not same as current price. So seller can be more PROFIT or be more LOSS because of it.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:39:33 AM

The seller needs a FIAT, not a crypto currency. Therefore, there should be a means of rapid transfer from FIAT to the crypto currency and from the crypto currency back to fiat at a rigid exchange rate. Otherwise, fluctuations in the course of the whole idea of the project will be ruined. The seller because of the high volatility of the Crypto-currency, and I think that you will still have to calculate the Crypto-currency at the exchange on a large amount in the FIA

Nah you are absolutely right. That will be huge homework for dev IF and ONLY IF this token used to be e-commerce transaction the seller still need FIAT and that "IF" there is auto convert, this features must make sure that price of that token not be "dump". And for make it fair for seller and buyer i think better this price should be "not volatile" (i know it almost impossible, but hey there still "almost" so we have chance). Cause imagine if seller sell some product with just only 1% profit from initial price after cost of production and then buyer buy it with let say current price of this token. After that seller need FIAT and covert that token but because it volatile price of token was not same as current price. So seller can be more PROFIT or be more LOSS because of it.

It will depends on one's decision on holdling the ditcoin, since ditcoin offers a good value as well as it offers a way too do easily ttansactions for it uses p2p abd b2b and if the low fees will be implemented,i know it willreally succeed and will get demands once launch.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:57:50 AM

It will depends on one's decision on holdling the ditcoin, since ditcoin offers a good value as well as it offers a way too do easily ttansactions for it uses p2p abd b2b and if the low fees will be implemented,i know it willreally succeed and will get demands once launch.

There are also merchants that ready to used this kind of payment method in south-east Asia and I guess this project will be widely used in PH and India since the devs are from that country and already launching many seminars and conference.  Cheesy
narielle

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:35:06 AM

There are also merchants that ready to used this kind of payment method in south-east Asia and I guess this project will be widely used in PH and India since the devs are from that country and already launching many seminars and conference.  Cheesy

I also have no doubt that this project will be successful, I just hope this project has a feature of price protection so it can be used even for buyers and sellers who are very new to the crypto
archivesurmise

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:13:47 PM

how much is soft and hard cap?
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:23:36 AM

I see your token sales ratio is too much increases within very short time, Hopefully it will be sold out less then 20 days.I feel very proud to join with this project..
masterpi33

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:35:32 AM

What blockchain do you use?
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:25:40 PM

on your website figure 69.5 is the number. collected from the necessary ones. Right? Tell me how they will take into account the likes and likes in facebook and twitter. Do not write them down.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

There is no softcap for the project, The devs team are confident to reach hard cap. Hard cap is when 9mio tokens will be sold out which is 70% already sold.

I see your token sales ratio is too much increases within very short time, Hopefully it will be sold out less then 20 days.I feel very proud to join with this project..
Yes, because there is a contest for referral which those top 7 referral can win iphone and samsung phone at the end of the campaign that's why many people are eager on promoting ditcoin, This is just my personal analysis. The project itself also an interesting matter.

Ditcoin has it's own blockchain based on monero and after the ICO, people can start mining it at rate of 15dtc Per bloc on both CPU and GPU mining.

I'm not personally part of devs team. Just answering based on what I understand on the project. Cool
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:36 PM

on your website figure 69.5 is the number. collected from the necessary ones. Right? Tell me how they will take into account the likes and likes in facebook and twitter. Do not write them down.

Is this a bounty matter question. Post it on the bounty thread.
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:13:24 PM

There is no softcap for the project, The devs team are confident to reach hard cap. Hard cap is when 9mio tokens will be sold out which is 70% already sold.

Yes, because there is a contest for referral which those top 7 referral can win iphone and samsung phone at the end of the campaign that's why many people are eager on promoting ditcoin, This is just my personal analysis. The project itself also an interesting matter.

Ditcoin has it's own blockchain based on monero and after the ICO, people can start mining it at rate of 15dtc Per bloc on both CPU and GPU mining.

I'm not personally part of devs team. Just answering based on what I understand on the project. Cool
thank you, very important information. According to Postmaking, it changes the attitude to the coin. He had been following the post-war for a long time, but could not take part. I will study this question on the ditkoin.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:47 PM

The coin is based on the monero block, I correctly understood. It will be possible to postmayning, and where you can see how many are collected, is there a smart contract?

joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:06:50 PM

What are the bounty programs would you conduct ? If ever there is a translation campaign then consider me please as participant .. I would like to reserve a translation of your Ann thread, Whitepaper and website .. Please Pm me here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101088;sa=summary
Or Just contact me on my gmail address
j.glaraga0912@gmail.com
CRYPTOSQUARE

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

The world is immersed in a new technological era and this project is no exception. The project presents a working program. Your project caught my attention and I'm going to participate in your bounty program (Twitter and Facebook). Project development and good investors. Cool GrinBTC

Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:16:57 AM

The coin is based on the monero block, I correctly understood. It will be possible to postmayning, and where you can see how many are collected, is there a smart contract?
Also interested in the question of where to look fees.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:55:36 PM

Also interested in the question of where to look fees.

If were too urgent to find answers on our questions maybe we can ask them i telegram they were actively answering queries on it. They will be much delighted to answer your questions there. keep on supporting ditcoin.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:12 PM

Do you have a minimum cap to reach successfull ICO? For What DTC token used for except trade on the market?
At the moment, we have no minimum cap. The ICO will be for 1 month and after this all unsold tokens will be burned. We will be targetting to put DTC in BITTREX & POLONIEX and other exchange site to be announced soon.    

Coin or token? Why You write on thread, that you have coin, and now write that you will have tokens?
You have own blockchain or no?

Where is your team?? Its anonymyos ICO?  Shocked Huh
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:04 AM

I also have no doubt that this project will be successful, I just hope this project has a feature of price protection so it can be used even for buyers and sellers who are very new to the crypto
the display of ditcoin may be made simple to make it understandable , as well the team is too active that whenever we ask for some helps they are easily to reply with, maybe some guidelines can be added on the development for newbies to understand it, as well as videos to easily use it.
the project seems to get more interesting and exciting, there will be some conferences soon, hope for the project success.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:36:42 AM

Where is bounty campaign?
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

Where is bounty campaign?
actually you can see it on 1st page, anyway heres the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364184.0

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████