Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ?? auction site recommended for sale of software firm-value approx 35-40 BIT  (Read 149 times)
YourActiveWorld (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:15:37 PM

I can't not find a suitable platform to sell a reputable, revenue producing software company via Auction - Online Registration & Event Management with Advertising Platform.

I’d like to list one of my businesses for sale (SaaS platform in United States) via auction (with USD minimum) and can provide the backend expertise to handle the auction.  What I cannot find is a site that has either the expertise or a client base to contact.   

I have very specific reasons for wanting to sell to a committed believer in the benefits and significance of a decentralized platform. The company can be a major disruptor to two very large industries, help create hundreds of jobs and redistribute a portion of the revenues of a USD 40 Billion industry.  I have extensive M&A experience and since inception the company has audited or reviewed financial statements.  We even prepared an ICO Whoite paper which is our other option  https://youractiveworld.com/ico-1

We are flexible regarding payment,  can either be in BIT, ETH or LTC for 80% of the sales price and the balance in the purchaser’s Coins. Sales price should range from USD 750,000-1 million.   Additional benefit to an auction in Coin is that there is a lot of greatly appreciated Coin portfolios and the holder of these tokens may wish to diversify and yet remain focused in Blockchain.

Anyone who has any leads on whom to contact will be greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: