Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6096 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:39:24 AM

Because we have seen that after segwit1 bitcoin fall and then increase immediately and break all previous records so after segwit2 bitcoin will definitely increase and one who have bitcoin in their wallet will get some profit so buy as much as you can.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hersey27

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:46:54 PM

The earlier the better..... It is better to by btc now coz maybe in the future it will give you a big return when its currency rise.....and give you triple or maybe 10x of what you spend Smiley it would stand as your investment Smiley
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:01:34 PM

I'll buy bitcoin now because maybe soon in a near future the value of bitcoin is increase. So i need to buy as of now for the better and exchange it soon if i need that someday.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:04:43 PM

in this year bitcoin will go in 8000 $ or it could be d early 2018. So, For this reason I want to buy bitcoin and altcoin.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

I don't suggest to buy bitcoin at this moment, the price too high and has stable volume. Besides that, so many rumors about bitcoin and make me stuck ( can't decides anything ). But for others still buy bitcoin at this moment, I think they still has faith and accurate money management to face the risk. I don't have it so I choose to wait and see, maybe until end of this year. No one can't stop for buy bitcoin, their money their call and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

Buying Bitcoins now may seem counterintuitive with the price being so near an all time high. You may be thinking “Why buy high?”. We are supposed to buy low and sell high.

The problem with this thinking is that we don’t really know if $7500 is high for Bitcoin. If the price reaches $10,000 by the end of the year, the $7500 price tag wouldn’t be high and we would regret not buying at that price.

It’s a dilemma that I am facing, and I’m sure many other are as well. My solution to this problem is to take a long term approach and just try to accumulate as much Bitcoin as I can while also holding a few altcoins. If Bitcoin drops to $3000, I’ll just wait it out and eventually it will recover.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:46:37 PM

Because if you buy Bitcoin at this time you will receive B2X on November 16 but after November 16 Bitcoin will definitely have a slight adjustment and maybe the price will drop a lot and this is a good opportunity to invest heavily in Bitcoin because I am sure that 2018 will be the Bitcoin era

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

Because if you buy Bitcoin at this time you will receive B2X on November 16 but after November 16 Bitcoin will definitely have a slight adjustment and maybe the price will drop a lot and this is a good opportunity to invest heavily in Bitcoin because I am sure that 2018 will be the Bitcoin era

Well i'm not really excited about b2x as it may be another btg that had its value plunging after its release. Though who wouldn't want free coins. High or low value its still money. Buy some now and wait for the correction. Prices will eventually be a lot higher a few days after the fork

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Paecga129

Activity: 422

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:45:34 PM

You should buy Bitcoin now because a lot of people are talking about it. I have never said this since I started promoting it around 2013, but I am now starting to see a lot of different people finally talk about it when they didn't want to before. This should tell you something big. It tells me that BTC is not going away and there is a reason for that so might as well DYR and invest at the same time while it's still cheap.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

In my honest opinion, you should buy bitcoin now because the trend is getting even stronger as the day passes and i think that the bitcoin will reach $10000 even before this year ends so i think that you should buy bitcoin right now so you can still get more than $2000 profit by the end of the year effortlessly.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:02:07 PM

I strongly believe that it will still go up because of its limited supply and it is a good investment since I believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is the future of money.

If bitcoin will continue to grow and reapeat it's highest price or even beyond it's price we should too that there a possibility that it will go down as well. The prediction is there but we can't know what will going to happen in the next month, year or even in the future but as long as we believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and widely used all over the globe. We should buy bitcoin if were willing to get huge profit just like early adopters of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not control by any financial institution and your the only one how can control over your money so I think that's one you should consider why you should buy bitcoin.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:53:43 PM

Speculation like that are risky because the rates are very high for bitcoin. There is huge difference while saying that bitcoin prices will fall from $1000 USD to $500 and a fall from $7000 USD to $3000 (apparently). The huge difference is because of the huge price that bitcoin is carrying at this stage. Im completely in favour of price due to another fork but what are the chances that bitcoin will sustain that market in later times. It will surely not because bitcoin will be killed by overwhelmed investors who will start panic sell and that is too on mass scale which is not good for the bitcoin economic health.

The clash or the upwards movement is ultimate fate of how investors look forward to investing into bitcoin. Whether it is long term or short or is ti just about free money. So need to be aware of this before buying the bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:08:39 PM

Recently bitcoin price is so high and is rising everyday.In future it will be a big amount.So I think people should buy bitcoin now.Bitcoin value will reach  $10000 before end of December this year base on some speculators which am inclusive.Although it may come to reality and may not come to pass.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:36:15 PM

I thought the peak was $2,500. Then I thought the peak was $3,500. Then I thought it was $5,000-6,000. Then I thought it was $6,000-7,000. If it goes above $8,000 I can officially say I did not expect this to happen because my initial calculations said $7,200 maximum. Therefore in my estimation, you could buy Bitcoin right now and probably profit off of it still.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:57:45 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

Its good to buy bitcoin now because price is very low.You can have big profit if the price of bitcoin is very low.This is the very good time to trade.So that in the coming price increase value you will have a very big profit of bitcoin.
BlockchainReserve

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:37:25 PM

I would not buy bitcoin right now, seems very overpriced
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:58:42 PM

Its good to buy bitcoin now because price is very low.You can have big profit if the price of bitcoin is very low.This is the very good time to trade.So that in the coming price increase value you will have a very big profit of bitcoin.
For me I should buy bitcoin because if you invest today, still you will earn profit. Price could be very increasing than the current price. I believe it will continue to increase and I could earn profit.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:01:26 PM

The price will be increasing up to 10k in this year. Waiting​ falling price is not wiser decision. I think buying now is the right choice. Buying coin and holding coin is far better than investment. Because there is no risk as investment.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:13:25 PM

It seems like that I also see people have been giving a lot of feedback BTC will go to 8K$ 10K$ at this year because it is 1K$ a month can he accomplished,but BTC price will definitely get a little shrinkage.This step should I take to buy again a little see the decline very thin now.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:22:31 PM

Actually bitcoin should be seen as a long-term investment, and proof of this is the acceptance of CME group of bitcoin yo be enlisted as an investment fund. Seeing it that way, everyone should be sure that the price of bitcoin will still grow a lot and we are at a good time to continue buying.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: