Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6096 times)
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:15:26 AM

Money is the main reason to invest with BTC. see it does not take long to get a few percent of BTC.
in 2017 BTC has increased more than 100%. it sounds crazy but this is true.
and BTC is expected to continue to increase next year.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:17:32 AM

Because Bitcoin still able to going up 10 times from current price, fundamental of Bitcoin is very strong to support the price to reach it. Take alook with total supply ,just 21 million but any more than 4 billion people around the world. Bitcoin also use for bank major transfer and as asset index fund, so all this think will increase the price of BTC.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:47:39 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

I don't have reason to buy bitcoin this time, loss will be mine ( private opinion ). If we see from graphic chart there's no significant moving or even positive news about bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will has slowly moving until end of the year and make me exchange my money into currency for safety. I don't like challenge but I like safe and safe is my investment mindset. Even bitcoin has give me profit but I have control to not buy it, the moment is not right. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:19:04 AM

As per current reports. Bitcoin value is increasing very fast. So i just want to buy bitcoins from all my money and then save it gor future and then sell it when I'll get s good amount.
it is true that bitcoin is on the rise, but not knowing in the future and just hope it always increases. if we buy now to invest it high price if fall or fall we will be big loss, but if rising kesungtungan will belong to kuta. it would be better to buy at a time when prices fall or fall to no loss .. all depending on the ability to invest and the circumstances that support, do wisely and intelligently in managing for the desired results in the desired ..

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:46:12 AM

Bitcoin is so strong and versatile. The distribution of bitcoin is amazing. The pattern we've witness is a testimony to that. Bitcoin is in the hands of millions of people everyday which means bitcoin can not be banned or forgotten!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
sudeepsinha

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:27 AM

Bitcoin is so strong and versatile. The distribution of bitcoin is amazing. The pattern we've witness is a testimony to that. Bitcoin is in the hands of millions of people everyday which means bitcoin can not be banned or forgotten!
Volitale is making Bitcoin hard to predict and people could leave it alone if Bitcoin got some troubles. Like some people who have power in this Earth could dip the Bitcoin down to the ground then they stock and gather it for a huge profit.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:21:33 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

Bitcoin exchange rate this year is always increasing. I guess the end of the year will increase to approximately $8,000. So you should buy bitcoin just before it increases. Buy low sell high, experience shows that buying Bitcoin at this time is very reasonable. I have bought and look that Bitcoin is growing fast, prices are increasing day by day, every minute  Wink
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:17:15 AM

It is better to buy Bitcoin now because as per news about forecast, Bitcoin price might gets higher and higher at around $8,000-10,000 most specially Christmas is near so the demands in Bitcoin will raise. However, you still keep in mind the basic strategy to buy low and sell high. The Bitcoin price is getting higher everyday. It is impossible to go back on a very low price like early this year. It is never too late to buy. So buy now.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:26:15 AM

Bitcoin is dropping there is a good chance for me to buy it, so many investors decide to hold it and that is also why I should buy it now.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:09:49 AM

After the split, and the scare is over
we might see a surge like before during BCH split
then the profit will be reinvested back into ICO and alts

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:11:47 AM

Might be difficult to chance upon a dip in bitcoin price so low. The bearish trend always short and the All time high is too high and keeps breaking the barrier. If you believe as others it's still safe to buy bitcoin during the short dip as the bullish market still dominate and bitcoin keeps hitting target price.
Forget about the dip now prices are gone up and there will be more rise soon if you are interested in buying then buy now otherwise as the time pass huge capital will be required to buy this coin, and blessing of this coin are more than any other currency so it is much safer because of its profit rates as well as its acceptance as payment so hatters will also invest into it after seeing its hold in the future and that’s good,
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

Might be difficult to chance upon a dip in bitcoin price so low. The bearish trend always short and the All time high is too high and keeps breaking the barrier. If you believe as others it's still safe to buy bitcoin during the short dip as the bullish market still dominate and bitcoin keeps hitting target price.
Bitcoin price is quite high at present and it is not possible to buy more of these digital assets now. To my surprise, the price has gone through increment because the last fork hasn't proven much helpful in contributing to the dumping phase instead the prices had shoot to such a level that wasn't expected at all .Now it is somewhat more than $7,000 and is thought to be touching the 8k value at the end of this year.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:34 PM

Yeah,if you are planning to buy bitcoins don't waste any more time as the prices are pumping up.It has already crossed the milestone of $7000 this week.The value just keeps on rising.It is estimated that if luck be on the side of bitcoins it may even cross the milestone of $10000 till the end of year 2017.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:58:43 PM

i think the main reason is because we can make money from bitcoin and we can do from many ways that is related with bitcoin. many of us is trying to buy bitcoin while the price is in lower price and then they are holding for one period like 1 month, 3 month and else and then if the price is increase, they can sell it to make profit and make huge money. beside that, there is another people which only buying bitcoin and not selling for a long term and they only use bitcoin as their new investment so if they think that they can make big profit from bitcoin, they will sell it when its expensive.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:09:14 PM

The value just keeps on rising.It is estimated that if luck be on the side of bitcoins it may even cross the milestone of $10000 till the end of year 2017.

I think it's safe to say that when the price is going up significantly in a matter of months, it may likely go down in a similar fashion. I of course can't discard the possibility of this market to reach the $10,000 level this year, but it will be a healthy situation if the market corrects a bit, and then consolidate for a good while. The only thing this constantly increasing price is doing is making people more greed filled than ever. It's more an altcoin thing to increase like +500% in a year, but it's actually something that's happening to Bitcoin right now. It's pure speculation and greed that's dictating the market at this point -- we'll find out soon how things play out once the hard fork has been initiated.
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:06:03 PM

No matter if Bitcoin price hit over $8000 in the end of 2017 or the begin of 2018. Anyway, the price increases, investors will be profitable

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
bmichael05

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:31:47 PM

I really not understand what happening with btc nowdays. It rising and rising, without correction. Now I practically do not go into transactions because of this.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

You should buy bitcoin now because the value of bitcoin is increased. So if you want buy bitcoin now wait until you feel contented to its price then sell it.
Zaferteksogut

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:51:32 PM

Because BitCoin never loses value in a long way, a currency that is short of negative impacts can always be bought and invested
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:56:20 AM

I don't have reason to buy bitcoin this time, loss will be mine ( private opinion ). If we see from graphic chart there's no significant moving or even positive news about bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will has slowly moving until end of the year and make me exchange my money into currency for safety. I don't like challenge but I like safe and safe is my investment mindset. Even bitcoin has give me profit but I have control to not buy it, the moment is not right. Good luck to you.
We cannot say yet. The thing is if you have really been taking a closer look, it does not take bitcoin long seconds to start increasing in value hugely once positive news drop. It is always more like some people are always on the news, and absolutely whales are too.

This makes the spikes we experience to always be sudden. Moreover, there is much upcoming news at the moment and I am so sure this may really drive the value of bitcoin in no time. The best is just to keep buying as much as one can and as much as one can afford.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: