Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 09:39:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do if your country bans bitcoins?  (Read 3665 times)
kateryana81

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

I guess the titles says it all. What will you do if that happens?
Bitcoin cannot be ban by any government on less the government has to first of all ban the use of Internet before they talk of banning bitcoin or cryto current. And if the eventually ban the bitcoin local exchange activities which will not stop me from using bitcoin the way want it.
I think there no chance that my country banned bitcoin because my country need bitcoin and its already reduce unemployment in my country and people love to be a part of bitcoin because it provide a very good source of income to them and if it became banned in my country so we know how to reach to the bitcoin through different software.

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiaoweidada

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:41:23 PM

If my country prohibits bitcoin, I can only choose to give up bitcoin, this is no way. However, I will always pay attention to bitcoin, and I believe Bitcoin will become increasingly influential around the world. I will wait until my country is willing to accept bitcoin.
zais

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:00:17 PM

i will stick to bitcoin if i have to throw or give my bitcoin to someone else for free after with my hard-earned bitcoin, i guess that's impossible i do, as long as none of my criminal deeds stick to my stance

Dasvino

Activity: 56

ALTCOM: Ab7Mf4rdeP6jPQDroJj7RE7G1BNHa3oiF6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

I would be very disappointed if my country refused bitcoin, . Sad

soupyyo

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:22:56 PM

I will use VPN or change the country
Akash1243

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

I don't think so that any country can ban bitcoin, governments can only put ban on bitcoin exchanges so even if my country ban bitcoins exchanges i can use foreign exchanges if i need therefore it wouldn't affect much for people in that country who uses bitcoins.

decoder88

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:52:12 PM

Of course I would become sad and angry at the same time because I think if that time will come my money invested in bitcoin is going become scam or somehow failed and lose because bitcoin will only ban in our country and in that time I was invested a large of money and nothing will happen in that because it is ban.

konco_kenthel

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:55:05 PM

most likely i'm going to make decisions quickly to harness the income of the gift to open the small business such as food places so that each month still get the money to facilitate the economic system every day and no word deficiency.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
imamimam1234

Activity: 126

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:55:53 PM

My country central bank ( it means my country government too) bans bitcoin as legal payment. They warned us not to have transactions with bitcoin but still we can find the way how to use bitcoin as transactions, the only way is change the bitcoin to money from online wallet which is accepted to convert to our currency also our local banks first,so they can banned us. CMIIW Smiley

minerich

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

i will use VPN and access to blockchain and trade bitcoins
coin5haker

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:57:30 PM

In my country everybody use out-of-country exchanges anyway. Also, I have US issued debit card. Not ideal choice, US tax system is unclear for me.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

I will somehow accepts it because we all know that bitcoin has a possibility to get ban because of its unpredictable and very unstable not just value but quality in terms of transactions. I can say that bitcoin doesn't have a good system since it is decentralized but I believe that it will be fix in future.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
djsugar

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

If a country bans Bitcoin, then it won't be exchangeable to fiat and vice versa and won't be accepted legal in settling payments. But that won't ends the Bitcoin usage on internet. Government will hardly know about the online transactions because of highly secured anonymous networks. I believe with time and with increasing global awareness, Bitcoin use cases will increase. This will create many opportunities to spend Bitcoins online for various services and products. Thus, I will stil be using Bitcoin even if it is only limited to internet. Bitcoin is a freedom from centralization and is a power to general public. I won't be leaving it anyhow.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Sanugarid

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

Actually I don't know what to do if that case would be encounter. I think I may be angry and very sad because of the things that may happen in my invested money in bitcoin. And of course I will somehow find some people that may have some rally in order ro unbanned bitcoin because their money was lost.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:11:32 PM

It wont happen, but if that happens for some time or for a reason, for sure i have my own job in that time, because now im a student, and i am being confident and independent, and for sure their are some crypto that can be earned by that time, i will make a way to have job and to earn money. 

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Wagako

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

Im hoping and wishing that this would not happen. If this would happen then we cant do anything but we will going back to our normal life without  bitcoin. It is really hard to accept if this happen because bitcoin now is only the hope of people to become rich so i hope that this wouldnt happen.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Shiversnow

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:24:35 PM

Thanks you ask because I really don't know what to do aside from finding conventional ways in the internet. But I guess I will ask my friend in another country to handle my account or secure my bitcoin for a while. I might as well trust him to manage it or sell it at reasonable price to him.

Carmen01

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:28:55 PM

I think if they ban bitcoin i will try to access this or sell my bitcoin in other country that bitcoin is acceptable so even they ban here i will continue to do bitcoin job.I think also do some many job if bitcoin will be gone here but not as much conveniece that can bitcoin brings

Avity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:29:25 PM

If my country bans bitcoin I will use it anyway.  I believe in a free market and within that market I believe that anyone should be able to create value around a product or service they have created.  Bitcoin is simply better than a lot of the products and services the Government and central banks are dishing out.  
sonic212

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

I hope it will never happen, and I do not know what to do when it does happen, maybe I will continue using Bitcoin but I have to be careful when Bitcoin is banned in any country, which means who is trying to use Bitcoin , would be a crime and they would be punished for their actions. But I think there are still some ways to use a program like VPN to hide my IP address

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄