Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 09:24:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do if your country bans bitcoins?  (Read 3594 times)
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:58:24 PM

I pray that it will not happen because bitcoin really helped people earn money. Why the govt will banned it? Are they jealous? If they banned it, many people will protest for banning bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malamok101

Activity: 98

Working For You

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:03:58 AM

If we lose the bitcoin here we are, of course, painful for it because I'm earning more money for my study and I can help my parents and if I just want to make it, I'll send my friend to another the country used bitcoin to earn a big deal but would not be able to remove the bitcoin here in the Philippines because it is popular and widely used.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
cryptolit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:06:07 AM

There'll be a way to get around the ban on the internet. Rules are made to be broken!
Wulanayu

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:03:55 AM

if my country forbids bitcoin, I will still look for it and use it to use it can we use it or exchange it in another country. Bitcoin including additional income for us all there must be a net for us to use it. just like drugs alone is clearly banned in any country but see still a lot is not even increasing its kind. So if bitcoin in banned, just relax just think damaged radio talk.

zemb

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:16:46 AM

I think nothing will happen because the government uses bitcoin too. If my country banned it, so many people will protest and angry.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:21:47 AM

If my country tries to ban bitcoin I think I can use a vpn to continue doing bitcoin. Well I don't know if that will work but if it ever happens, which I hope not, I'll try to use a vpn and see if it will work. I guess the problem left is how I will withdraw it and everything else, which is going to be really hard.

im posible

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:24:45 AM

I would still use bitcoin, because as we know the transaction or the bitcoin liquefaction process is safe and difficult to detect. Maybe in some banks will only suspect if there is an abnormal transaction action, so as much as possible the transaction process through the bank should be as normal as possible.

[url = https: //4new.co.uk] ◤ [/ u] 4NEW ◥ [/ u]
LIMBAH BERBAHAYA DUNIA DUNIA UNTUK BLOCKCHAIN ​​ENERGI [/ url] [/ center]
darefreads

Activity: 56

Open Money - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:26:10 AM

I think if that's happened to my country and they ban bitcoin I'm dying right now.(just kidding) That's a very saddest day for me because when I started bitcoin I said to my self that I'm gonna focus to this forum even I had a work in the morning and it really help me to increase my budget to my daily needs. That's why it is really gonna destroy the bitcoin believers.

mia khalifa

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:30:15 AM

I guess the titles says it all. What will you do if that happens?

I'm not too scared if bitcoin is banned because bitcoin is a digital currency that will be so valuable in the future so I'll keep buying bitcoin for my stock.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:30:31 AM

It could effect on the price for a while but nothing huge will happen. Just look what happened when china ban ICO or they audited the exchanes. When Jamie Dimon said bad words about bitcoin. What happened? Nothing big. That is why this technology will be there for years.

jameyap32

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:31:18 AM

As per China, they banned bitcoins however they still found a way to have an access with bitcoins. I would still try to find a way because this is an investment I shouldn't be missing
potatocorner

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:35:05 AM

If bitcoin will be banned in my country, all my stored bitcoins in my wallet will be converted into our local currency so that I may use my earned bitcoins in my country by spending it to the things that I need to buy. Also, if bitcoin will be banned, it means there will be no more earning of money through bitcoins, and because of it I cannot help my family in our financial needs and I cannot support my studying, which is sad but I have no other choice.

traderethereum

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:40:50 AM

If bitcoin will be banned in my country, all my stored bitcoins in my wallet will be converted into our local currency so that I may use my earned bitcoins in my country by spending it to the things that I need to buy. Also, if bitcoin will be banned, it means there will be no more earning of money through bitcoins, and because of it I cannot help my family in our financial needs and I cannot support my studying, which is sad but I have no other choice.

maybe i will not exchange all of my bitcoin to money and i still want to save into my wallet and i am trying to find another way so i can still using bitcoin. i think there is many ways that i can do to stil used bitcoin even if my country bans bitcoin and i think the other people will trying like i did. i am sure that there is many people that will searching other ways because we know that bitcoin can help us to solve our financial problem so we should use bitcoin no matter how hard to connect to bitcoin.

finzyoj

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:53:42 AM

As per China, they banned bitcoins however they still found a way to have an access with bitcoins. I would still try to find a way because this is an investment I shouldn't be missing

When the country banned bitcoin,  it is better to lie low while thinking for other way to get access without the knowledge of the government. Better to keep bitcoin because time will come that  they realize how there people help by bitcoin to earn and have financial freedom. If that really happens,  they better to provide a job to everyone so that they can live better like they live when earning from bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
coinjack1337

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:01:44 AM

Move to a country that didn't ban it, of course.

barabut

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:16:19 AM

It is not correct way to ban it actually, governments has to regulate it for sure, can not totally ban it people easily find a way to keep working.

Fasdartin

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

I pray that it will not happen because bitcoin really helped people earn money. Why the govt will banned it? Are they jealous? If they banned it, many people will protest for banning bitcoin.
I do nothing if my country banned the bitcoin, maybe i'll will wait until they agree to used it. I think is never gonna happen because our goverment know that bitcoin is really can helped to people specially in financial aspect.

NightCloudz07

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:44:43 AM

i will keep doing bitcoin because in my country bans a bitcoin so that i will stop it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Globitex ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paul00

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

I fear that this would happen and I hope that this thing will never happen. For the past few years bitcoins has been already part of my everyday living and it already gave me so much. It helped me manage my time well especially when joining on different campaigns and helped me earn additional finances in case of need. With all the things bitcoin had benefitted me, I would be willing to join any online complaints or way to make the government or those who wished to ban it see and hear the goodness of it. I will be one of the living proofs of its importance especially nowadays that it is helping the employment and poverty in our country.
acpr23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

i would stop, it is hard to go to jail, ill just gonna wait for the banning to stop and proceed when the green flag for bitcoin and cryptocurrency is raised, btw it is more unlikely that our country will ban bitcoin.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀