Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 08:34:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do if your country bans bitcoins?  (Read 3615 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1456

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:12:38 AM

There s no way any sane western government would opt for something like that, so I m not worried.

Even they would, I d simply move somewhere else, I love crypto and there s no way some noob, ignorant politician would deprive me from it. 

Look at China, they try to ban it, all Chinese crypto companies move to Singapore or South Korea. Who loses the most? China loses the most. Cause with these people innovations leave, taxes leave, pensions leave, COMPETITIVENESS leaves with them!

Long live crypto!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 903

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

yes it will be pushing the bank owners and bank market the bitcoin is punnished but goverment rules is clear in turkey no support no bans right now but we dont know if a lot of people use it they will see what is profit the goverment search and if they want to bans yes thhey will do it but now nothing for us .

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
katarin2030

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

I couldn't do anything because the government is the higher authority so can't fight against them need to follow the orders.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:23:31 AM

Well I would use a vpn to change my IP to some other country that allows bitcoin to be used.But it would cause a rage here in our country since bitcoin is already legal and is being use as a medium of payment using an app.

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
Winefwnetos

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

I will hold a protest with everyone who lives in my country and uses bitcoins and i will hope it will work otherwise i will just pack my stuff and move in to another country because bitcoin has done more for me than my country will ever be able to do.
michellee

Activity: 420

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:31:45 AM

Well I would use a vpn to change my IP to some other country that allows bitcoin to be used.But it would cause a rage here in our country since bitcoin is already legal and is being use as a medium of payment using an app.

using vpn can be another solution to still using bitcoin because of our government banning bitcoin and I think other people will use vpn too like us. I think there is many reason which make people searching to another ways to use bitcoin because they know that with bitcoin they can have another source to make money. they will trying everything to still connect with bitcoin and using bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
    ███████████████████████████
  CRYPTOCURRENCY
███████████████████████████
Restmand

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:33:55 AM

I guess the titles says it all. What will you do if that happens?
so everyone of us have a right to choice and have an own thinking .but for me if the bitcoin bans in my country i will do anything and any idea just to used bitcoin because bitcoin for me is important it can change my pace of life so if the bitcoin banned what will happen to me, so i do anything just to used bitcoin and earn i know that there are no permanent in this world but if that happen bitcoin is not disappeared its just banned or else if i have many bitcoin if that happen maybe i can change it all or half in my country money

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Coalrunner

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:38:55 AM

If bitcoin gets banned in my country i would move to another country. Because bitcoin is the reason i get to earn a lot of money by just investing in it and not putting that much time in it so i really hope that bitcoin won't be banned.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 56

hard worker

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:49:05 AM

using vpn can be another solution to still using bitcoin because of our government banning bitcoin and I think other people will use vpn too like us. I think there is many reason which make people searching to another ways to use bitcoin because they know that with bitcoin they can have another source to make money. they will trying everything to still connect with bitcoin and using bitcoin
I think there is many reason which make individuals seeking to another approaches to utilize bitcoin in light of the fact that they realize that with bitcoin they can have another source to profit. they will taking a stab at everything to in any case associate with bitcoin and utilizing bitcoin

Cryptoshaft

Activity: 171

Crypterium- Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:52:51 AM

simple, just hold it and do it quietly,
no one can track you if you didn't expose any of your transaction,
if i need to spend it, just simply top it up to visa card via xapo or something similar and use it to shop  Grin

mriansa

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:57:00 AM

in general if bitcoin is not allowed by many countries that will sell it, but I think bitcoin is a digital currency that is not timeless, bitcoin still I will buy because I think positive bitcoin will be expensive.

flamelady

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

I will be very disappointed in such a state. if I have a couple of bitpoints in my piggy bank, I will go to a country where they are not prohibited. Or I'll become a criminal person ... oh, mom, I'm criminal Cheesy
Naoko

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

until it affects the financial processes, it won't be banned...but you see, no one will let it get out of control...it's an illusion, that it is independent and it is  growing itself...it's controlled well by someone

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Edrian

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:17:47 AM

Well what can I do? If our government decided to ban bitcoin nothing can be done. But maybe I will continue posting at bitcoin discussions to make my self updated in current events and If I gain enough bitcoin I  will cross country to spend my bitcoins only if it was large enough. But in our country I think it was impossible to ban bitcoin because it's not papular and few people here have a good knowledge in bitcoins.

googs84

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:44:01 AM

I am from India.My country has not yet banned bitcoins and near future they will do it. Though central bank has warned the citizens not to invest or trade in cryptocurrencies. We have many bitcoin exchanges operating in our country, government have not banned them yet officially. The Interdisciplinary committee report is likely to get public in this week, if they ban bitcoin completely they have no option of any trade. If they impose some regulations, then we have to play within those regulations.

moamin77

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:50:28 AM

It's already the case here where I live.
But I'm (and I believe everyone here is) still buying, selling, trading, investing and even sometimes paying using BTC and other Crypto Currencies.....That's the beauty of the Internet Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

If my country bans bitcoin then i will just use a VPN to change my location and my IP address so i can bypass the banning order of the government in my country and to continuously use bitcoin and trade it without a problem. I am already preparing for that since my country received a lot of complaints about scams that bitcoin is related or being used.

cryptothreads

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:59:51 AM

If the government prohibits Bitcoin, I will try to save as much Bitcoin and convert Bitcoin to other means of payment such as PayPal, Visa, Perfect Money, etc. This is easy and for me no one can prohibition of Bitcoin at this time

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Getcoinsite

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:01:45 PM

you know nothing about crypto world.this cant be banned,unless the country itself dont use internet or banned the internet in his country.by then that question can be an issue..but for now thats nonsense coz lofe in bitcoin will continue.without hesitation and fear.
Xester

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

That I do not know, maybe I will be crying and will find ways on how will make my earned bitcoins will stay with me.  I mean, I will put it to buying stocks or mutual funds perhaps.  And will be putting up a business because I know that after converting bitcoin into cash, it will be easy for me to spend it.  And that it is also impossible since I think our government benefit from it in some ways.  I think it is not a threat to our economy so it will not be banned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.