Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 09:31:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do if your country bans bitcoins?  (Read 4401 times)
AjithBtc

Activity: 350

Angel Token - The World's First Risk Free Ico

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

The fact is my country banned bitcoin, but what I feel does not have any impact, I can still exchange bitcoin in exchanger and I get information that exchanger is paying income tax from bitcoin transaction.
I'm not sure how accurate is the information, because it's not that much easy to make each and every bitcoin transaction taxable. Even after banning bitcoin, using is possible but I don't think government has created plans to keep trace of each and every transaction for taxation purpose which is highly impossible.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
promosn

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:17:06 PM

fuck them then they need to ban internet, too:D
Qiuyue201

Activity: 477

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:19:40 PM

The fact is my country banned bitcoin, but what I feel does not have any impact, I can still exchange bitcoin in exchanger and I get information that exchanger is paying income tax from bitcoin transaction.
maybe the bitcoin banning in your country is just formalities in respect to comply with the regulation, sometimes some country just forbid currency that they dont recognise because
it could threatening their economical system especially 3rd world countries, but in practical, everyone still be able to use bitcoin.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
carlisle1

Activity: 602

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

Nothing,just continue trading,posting and investing sometimes gambling.what will i do more?even if my country banned bitcoin the forum will bever be banned unless the government will banned the whole internet system for only then the forum will be out of reach for me.so be bother no more coz the crypto wont be banned by government.although my government now accept crypto so i wont be afraid by then

crustez00

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

If my country bans bitcoin, then ill just simply still gathering and contact my family outside my country to change to fiat if im in need. or just simply go transaction online in such a online store that accept bitcoin  Smiley that's what i will do if my country bans bitcoin  Wink

pinoyden

Activity: 168

TRUCKCOIN - The future of money has arrived

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:37:00 PM

fuck them then they need to ban internet, too:D

lol yeah, but why they will ban it? governments dont have the power to do it because they dont hold bitcoins because bitcoin is decentralized and no one hold or controls it but i see some countries like china are banning bitcoin exchanges and ico though i think people can still access it using a proxy or vpn that can totally change your ip or country when browsing online.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
faceoff97

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:37:50 PM

It's the thing will be happened in my country in next few months. I don't really know what to do when this case happen, maybe I'll keep using Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but I need to be careful cause when Bitcoin and cryptocurrency banned in any country that mean who try to use Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will become a crime and they will be punished for this action. But I think there are still some ways to use it when it's banned so I will try to find it out maybe using VPN to hide IP is a good idea Smiley)
In my country, I dont see it coming instead bitcoin is gaining popularity and recognition.. Actually, even though our government does not consider it legal, bitcoin is.now.recognjzed by the central bank. There ia also high demand on the people about it. I can see an obvious bright futire for everyone. But if banning would happen even with recognition, I think no one could stop as having acceas with bitcoin activity.its just nice how there is no one having full control over bitcoin. Maybe government would really ban once it becomes a threat like illegal activity.. But still I will continuw because I would still have access to internet

kyori

Activity: 196

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:42:20 PM

I guess the titles says it all. What will you do if that happens?
I will eventually sell it, I can not do anything with the government regulation it is their rule. Then I will move with other virtual currencies and go back from the start, bitcoin was the only one that has been banned though.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 190

The best ico: DITCOIN!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

It's obvious don't use it and if they have a penalty that people use bitcoin they will be charge and going to jail. But bitcoin is not easily ban from a country maybe if someone totally abuse it and do a illegal activities about bitcoin so they make sure that bitcoin will be ban and people are being sad about that. Bitcoin is so much useful to people who are in small business, high business and easy to make a transaction via online. You didn't go to somewhere places that going to meet a person to person and can easily saving money by using only a bitcoin wallet address. It that wonderful? Yes is it.

cherrymobile

Activity: 112

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:28 PM

I dont care if bitcoin ban in our country because theres a lot of altcoin that can i use but i hope ghat bitcoin dont ban in our country because this is a blessings and this bitcoin is helps a lot to all people in our country.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Ilkap

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:36 PM

Is there still a problem to trade from anywhere? I did it even from Vietnam, just use my own VPN and connect to my workstation at home
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 428

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:52:31 PM

I dont care if bitcoin ban in our country because theres a lot of altcoin that can i use but i hope ghat bitcoin dont ban in our country because this is a blessings and this bitcoin is helps a lot to all people in our country.
You can still use altcoins only if the government forbid the use of bitcoin only, what if they state that they forbid the usage of any form of cryptocurrencies? then there's nothing you can do
instead, breaking the laws and get ready for the upcoming punishment once you get caught. Yes, bitcoin helps a lot of people in your country, but sometimes a country need to sacrifice something to achieve better economy.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
yrrehc16

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

Go somewhere else... Make a bank account outside of my country...
Then have my bitcoin wallet and transfer fund sthere... Or ill leave my country for better.. Therea no harm with bitcoin so why will ban the bitcoin

Sebas.tian

Activity: 98

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:57:48 PM

The ban would probably be temporary given how some rules here are not implemented strictly so I'll might hodl and continue to use it. Also, the problem would only be unable to cash-out so I could still transact with it.

ronics

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:56:49 PM

I'm still a part of bitcoin so if this situation prohibited this bitcoin in Philippines, I'll keep it secret and nobody will know anyone because its banned in our country just bitcoin is not lost ..so as mine how can I work here in bitcoin even if prohibited and if bitcoin is banned all over the Philippines that can not tell anyone..

And  why sir !! Explain why ! Why bitcoin is blocked on the pin if saying is true I can find out there to that ..so we know in this situation why bitcoin basics in pin ..isn't true or not ..hopefully is not true...

▬▬ LH Crypto ▬▬
✚Forex in crypto for everyone✚
eddyhalim

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

if my country ban bitcoin, it will be very awful to me, i have no choice but keep using and investing bitcoin in secret because i already have invested in bitcoin, i will not easily give up my money, but i am sure the govern ment wont ban us for long because the modern world will surely need bitcoin.

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
developer101dev

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

You can use different VPN, You can still keep your bitcoins online or offline in your computer. You will always have access to bitcoins as long as you have internet connection, I believe that there is always a way to earn bitcoins with internet connection.

Shipon123

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:18:08 PM

My country already banned bitcoin.but i am using bitcoin without any problem

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
razzbee

Activity: 98

God has blessed all equally,Just learn & work hard

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

Well, my country can ban exchanges , but they cant ban a person from having bitcoins, I will simply use my bitcoin in other countries all thanks to the internet
Eureka_07

Activity: 90

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

If that happens I will still continue using bitcoin because my country bans only bitcoin not the users of bitcoin and it is not a crime to continue using bitcoin not until they create a law regarding to that. They can't stop me from what I'm doing with bitcoin.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.