Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 06:12:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do if your country bans bitcoins?  (Read 3535 times)
9tails

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

what will you do if you're country ban bitcoin? if that happen i will make my own business for my own good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mevmike

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:48:16 PM

i will be very excited since this is just a proof that governments already feels the effect of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
i will be more urged to hodl on to my coins and prepared for the future.
let us remember that the idea behind bitcoin is to replace fiat currency.
and if the government will feel threatened then i feel that we are nearing our goal.
Cheesy

sicparvismagna

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

I guess if it does truly happens then we'll just have to continue living live the life we supposed to have continue our daily work and business make our life useful. Its not the end of the world for all of us if it does happen. Like the saying says the show must goes on. There are many ways we can earn money.

jikurpa

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

I guess the titles says it all. What will you do if that happens?
the answer is quite easy actually your question if the state prohibits bitcoin of course we also have to stop definitely a country have a good reason to ban bitcoin accessed in that country

timcheerful1

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:57:46 PM

First of all my country can't ban it as lots of people are using it and even if they ban it we can still use it to buy goods and services from the internet. There are many ways to convert bitcoins to fiat money so technically it's a wrong move to ban bitcoins.

Yes my country also can ban bitcoin cause it use in Internet to buy good and service than to be Carry money around... And bitcoin is easier to spend
Aura

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

I won't obedient the government if they would ever ban Bitcoin.
For me it is not just a tool for doing digital payments but it's also a means of freedom.
Although I understand their concerns of tax not being payed, I think it's an attack on our freedom if they ban it.
I also think it's not much worse for tax than just regular cash, so I can't imagine that they would do it.

cryptolit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:00:41 PM

Find a way around it.
futile-resistance

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

Actually i wish it will not happen in my country. Really sad if its happen.
But if its happen, i have to prepare myself first. Actually i will still use bitcoin, i still can do trading in other exchange outside country and when i withdraw my fund, i can exchange to fiat money.
Sensible government will never do such type of stupidity to ban such a precious coin that allow to boost economy as well as to bring business to the region and if this will happen in my country I will simply file a case against this decision in court and will gather more investor to call a strike across the country and this will build pressure to the government and they will simply take back their stupid decision of banning.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ THE FIRST ❖❖❖
USER-FRIENDLY CRYPTO
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd

♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

DewiKirana

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

If my country forbids bitcoin, I will keep searching and collecting bitcoins and I will sell some bitcoins with the country currency that legalize bitcoin. That's a good idea in my opinion.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:05:41 PM

Well in my country bitcoins is already banned. But many users belongs to my country still using it. As we know about the fact nobody's can control the bitcoins its free for all and untraceable . Banning bitcoin can't stop us to earning and i believe most of Chinese people still using the bitcoin like we're doing.

tushin4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:42:26 PM

My country already doesn't support bitcoin and its uses locally.But still i have bitcoin and i am sure about that very soon my country is going to accept this valuable and useful invention.With that hope,i am buying more bitcoins.

automail

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:07:49 AM

It will be a major adjustment for me.  I am used to the bitcoin lifestyle. LOL. The only thing I am doing when I have free time was bitcoin - logging in and working on our signature campaign then reading about trading. If its gone, I don't know, maybe I'll try to look for other ways to earn money. But I will still try to check if there's a way around the BAN. If there is, I will still continue working for our campaign.If there's no way around, I'll look for something that is not bitcoin but with the similar setup. Good thing, this will not happen in our country since they are supporting cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BLOCKCHAIN  DIGITAL  BANK          NEBEUS  PRE ICO    OPEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬      FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM      ▬▬▬▬▬▬
indriyanti

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:32:26 AM

i feel no worry at all if it shall happen. my country takes only a small part of bitcoin cake. so, it won't bring any major effect. as we know that bitcoin has no boundaries. tough my country bans bitcoin, i would be still trade it in other market outside my country.
annanava

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:47:28 AM

Cryptocurrency is a change to the status quo of the financial system of a country. That include the participation of banks and many other institutions, and many pressure groups. So this kind of big changes is a huge deal. So governments aren't really interested on changing this, and they put bans to avoid this developments. However this ban will only make impediments, but not stop the progress. So INVEST on cryptocurrency, overall projects like propthereum.io
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:51:13 AM

ill keep using it while its banned folrom our country ill secretly doing things in bitcoin haha lol i wish bitcoin wont ban in my country

Obito

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:53:09 AM

I will keep using it and buying goods from foreign countries because it is technically infeasible for my country (and any other) to ban Bitcoin without blocking the Internet like NK.
I guess I will no longer be able to exchange it through normal means (an exchange) though. But that's okay because I could simply exchange it for PayPal with someone trustworthy.

There's nothing else that needs to be done honestly, governments are powerless regarding this matter. China did ban Bitcoin exchanges but you can still use Bitcoin there and mining farms are operating just fine.
I will get dissapointed. You know why??  Bitcoin is the only thing that i can get a source of income and they will ban..  Huh so very sad for me and also for those who alotted there time for this.

[                                                                              Aureus                                                                              ]
A UNIQUE COMBINATION OF THE BEST FEATURES OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES ALL IN ONE.
| HOME PAGE | TWITTER FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE |
millgates

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:56:56 AM

My country already doesn't support bitcoin and its uses locally.But still i have bitcoin and i am sure about that very soon my country is going to accept this valuable and useful invention.With that hope,i am buying more bitcoins.
Actually if government ban bitcoin, this will not give too big effect to bitcoin. The anonimity of bitcoin is protect the user identity. So if the government of my country bans bitcoin, I will still hold it and use it if I need to purchase something. But the bannimg bitcoin by government will make bitcoin adoption slower.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ICO DEC 5, 2017 13.00 UTC
WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TWITTER TELEGRAM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
....FUNDCRU....
BLOCKCHAIN-POWERED FUNDRAISING PLATFORM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.ex-Vormetric CTO,
ex-Make-A-Wish CEO

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:02:00 AM

Switch to alt coins or eth. I wouldn't waste my time wallowing and crying over the government banning bitcoins in our country. They were specific with bitcoins so the most logical approach here is to move to another set of coins. Bitcoins aren't the only cryptocurrency out there.

Librium   [ Hybrid Between App Store & Freelance Marketplace ]
▬▬▬▬▬ [                  PRE-SALE EVENT is OPEN!     //  WHITEPAPER  //                  ] ▬▬▬▬▬
TELEGRAM     TWITTER     REDDIT     MEDIUM     DISCORD
Swopon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:06:59 AM

My country already banned bitcoin but i didn't care what my county did or will do for bitcoin.I will continuously doing what am i doing now.

Rj Manik

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:22:52 AM

Already My county can't accept bitcoin still now Grin
Yet If this problem i see than first i will use exchanger.I will exchange my all bitcoin in other currency.My country is a part of south asia.My country government was know that many young generation work online and earn bitcoin But she can not do anything.Because my country have no technology to find out any bitcoin user. Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.