Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you been refunded by PBMining ?
Yes - 1 (12.5%)
Partially - 0 (0%)
I had ROI-ed - 2 (25%)
No, invested 0-500$ - 2 (25%)
No, invested 500-999$ - 0 (0%)
No, invested 1000-2499$ - 2 (25%)
No, invested 2500-4999$ - 0 (0%)
No, invested 5000-10000$ - 1 (12.5%)
No, invested more than 10000$ - 0 (0%)
"I invested in a hitman" - 0 (0%)
"Boyko is tied up in my basement already, I'll give feedback." - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PBMining (Jason Boyko) supposed refund, given absolution ?  (Read 1245 times)
PayBack (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:01:30 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 11:45:42 AM by PayBack

Hi,

I open this thread because I was taking a look at PBMining.com general stats after I received my 10 cents payment of the week and could count a lot of people (20 to 25), more than I expected online btw, who appear to have lost 5000 to 10000$ and it made me wonder:

1- Has there ever been any refund for any of them (user called AirWolf says he got 204 btc back, together with the biggest shareholders, but these 20-25 people are more average shareholders including me, of course I counted all the "I've ROI-ed" out and this "rest" put together is not exactly peanuts...) ?

2- Is my math correct if I say this scam got away with more than 100'000$ (and that is assuming the fact that 204 btc were refunded) ?

3- Would you take the quick poll to help try to have a better view ?

Feel free PM I'm really interested in knowing how much money this site closed up with and about how many people have been left with a loss worth mentioning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:15:16 PM

Yes, and again, i got refunded by Boyko, 6 days after the collapse.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
PayBack (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:26:50 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 04:24:49 PM by PayBack

Yes, and again, i got refunded by Boyko, 6 days after the collapse.

Well that's why you are mentioned, and that is a good thing, what I'd really like is to hear about the others... because you are the only person I read ever since December 2014 about a refund of any kind.

Speaking about the others, you said it was 204btc to refund the biggest shareholders, had you gathered many members ?

Because looking at the accounts with a low total amount received, all in all that leaves a lot of people and a whole lot of money not refunded...
PayBack (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:04:31 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 06:44:57 PM by PayBack

Sorry for all these questions but I'm really wondering...

I can see even with only the 5 first on the list, if you take an average of 0.002/ghs for buying, there's a loss of about 400btc (and that is just only the 5 on the top of the long list...) which would mean what he refunded you would just have covered half what the 5 first of about 85 people above 10k/ghs have lost... THAT is what you'd call highway robbery ! And that is still a small one...

Damn how much did he run with some 2 to 300'000$ ? he might as well have robbed a bank, except banks have insurances.

PayBack (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:13:24 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 10:05:36 AM by PayBack

Well, well... I just wanted to know if people were still bothering trying to figure out a way to get the guy down even not being refunded or if they had all dropped it and moved on... and it seems they have.

Apart from two people one having lost nothing and the other one having been refunded...

I won't tell myself it's a good lesson or I deserved it or anything of that kind, it was a mistake for sure, it's more than obvious today but I know I was misled too, I know why I did it, I know what I believed back when I invested, I know I was a noob and don't intend to specialize in btc mining or anything close anyway.

I was silly believing I would maybe find someone, some people who knew all of this better than me and might maybe help me getting even a part of what I lost back, but it seems that the only one(s) who did, did so more than three months ago without bothering involving more people in being refunded when he could... anyway good for him he got his share back at least, what else to say ?

Just... never mind, one more criminal running free and richer doing things I couldn't possibly do anyway without despising myself too much just thinking about doing so...

N.B.:

Dear "Jason Boyko" if you exist and are the one behind this, it means you're not only a thief you're a very stupid thief... the kind that goes like "Oops, I planned on extorting hundreds of thousand dollars but I forgot to not make my first website registration under my real name"... with only two functional neurons "Jason Boyko" would just be the fake identity to redirect people's rage on, the exit door.

I did register a website not long ago, after this experience with PBMining.com, I thought maybe I'd start a forum too but more specifically against scams and soon found out there were so many of them sites and forum on the subject, so I let the domain and web hosting down and got refunded, but I experimented in the process and my point is it turns out my name was V. Kulla (like Villa Villekulla the house in which Fifi Brindacier lived) from United Kingdom, I may as well be blond 1m80 tall with blue eyes whenever it's convenient to me... my original IP appeared Korean, thanks to free trial VPN and tunnel, installed on an old second-hand computer I hardly ever use but seemed appropriate for the occasion, and then hidden by my web host, I think the IP can even be redirected once or twice more... anyway...  my company name, second wink to "Millennium" books and movies fans (Swedish version for the movies, the American one was a pale cut/paste in my opinion, no offense) was "Wasp Enterprise" based at "Justice St. no 1", nobody asked me anything but a credit card number that was a long time no see acquaintance's from Scotland who didn't even remember my last name but I paid in advance plus small bonus with bitcoins and a kiss on the phone from Spain, and the phone number I provided and confirmed with was the same: a phone booth in Spain where I was on a holiday, ah yes I made up a "legit" Facebook profile" with an old one created back in 2010 I didn't use, fake friends (from games but profile looking close enough to my description) a page with a link to the "under construction website" and twitter account of course, all of this with photos and everything, turns out I'm also happily married to a guy named "Braddie Pittley" and have a dog called Droopy and two adorable kids, a boy and a girl named "Nutella" and "Strawberry", all in all it cost me 30$, I was refunded, and two phone calls (you can add 100-150$ if you're willing to buy a nice professional website template to customize...) and yet I'm only just the very last noobie here and didn't plan to do anything illegal or immoral !!!...) ... at least it was instructive...

So to dear "Jason Boyko" aka whoever were behind this scam I'll end this "novel" with: f** you, but have a nice day.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:49:22 PM

no - I lost around 5 coins, Been in it for a loooong time, I have no idea without crunching numbers if I still made over all.

But even if I did, I recently put in over 4 coins and it went.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:04:09 AM

I haven't seen a payment since March 14th. I was lucky enough to get in early so I have little to no loss on my original investment but I am owed another 4 years or so of payouts. Between this and the BTC trader thing I don't invest in anything any more.

PayBack (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:46:29 AM

I'm really curious about all this, one of these days I'll go visit my cousins and aunt in Canada and will make a detour to the neighborhood of the address that was given to see what I find there... ("and what would I tell someone I don't even know ?"...something like... knock knock "Jason Boyko?"... (aka "Sarah Connor ?" lol)).

Sorry he's not refunded more than one person, but somehow glad too because the other ones like me haven't forgotten "Him" "Her" "Them" (?)

(Gosh this makes me sound like the big conspiracy paranoids in the movies: -"Them." -"who ?" "You know Them." doesn't it ? gives me the creeps... that ain't me... still whose word can you take in this virtual world with virtual currencies, apart from Badbitcoin.org and alikes !).

Thank you for your answers  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: