Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 07:01:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me negative opinions on those coins  (Read 219 times)
jails78

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:43:50 PM

Hi,

During my research about which coin to invest, which to not i found it difficult to gathers different opinions about coins.
If you lurk Reddit or Bitcointalk, unless the coin is total scam you will find only people shilling the coin, sometimes i take a look at 4chan (/biz/) but whatever you ask most of people will answer you it's sh*t.

Today what i lack is "real" critics about some coin, i bought them but as time pass i'm begin to think that's i may have been affected by the shill.
Well whatever, here's a list a coin i have and their price in satoshis when i acquired it, it's only a small part of my funds so it's okay if i endure loss

Coss @1K // Kucoin @14K // Asch @12K // Redpulse @1K // Stellar @493 // Safex @130 // Bitbay @412 // district0x @807 // walton @84K // modum @17K // streamr-datacoin @1K

Feel free to fud the one you want
Thank you
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 56

BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:46:01 PM

I never deal with them, what floor do pro?

The future is the effort itself. The future of myself is the great effort that I want to bring to my community
jails78

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

Sorry i'm not a native speaker, what you mean by "what floor do pro?"
trinhdinhthang20007

BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:23:03 PM

I mean I'm a trade coin and know a bit about technical analysis. I play mainly at the Bittret trading platform, I want to know where the coin deals mainly. Maybe I could analyze a bit about them, learn about their history and rules.

The future is the effort itself. The future of myself is the great effort that I want to bring to my community
jails78

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

I mean I'm a trade coin and know a bit about technical analysis. I play mainly at the Bittret trading platform, I want to know where the coin deals mainly. Maybe I could analyze a bit about them, learn about their history and rules.

Well you can find most of their history on coinmarketcap, it also show where it's dealing the most.
But actually i mostly trade on EtherDelta, most of ERC20 Token are listed here before their release on classic exchange, so i bet on that point.
trinhdinhthang20007

BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

There are a lot of coin and I have not learned much yet but as Safe Exchange Coin (SAFEX), now prices have fallen -88% over peaks. It is in a phase of accumulation and prepare to increase in the next time, the remaining problem is time and wait for signal from trading volume increase. And if it's Stellar Lumens (XLM), it's the same. Bitbay is starting, time will be longer. District0x is new to the market, it is difficult to predict, may be up a little down and the ability to lower again is high. I just gave some insights on coin on bittrex floor as it is shown in the tradingview chart that i can analyze. Hope to help you a little. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Troilo

Activity: 70

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:05:38 PM

Go on the bitcointalk thread of each coin, and be ready to spend a lot of time. Do your own researches, as we always say. Cheesy

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
jails78

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

There are a lot of coin and I have not learned much yet but as Safe Exchange Coin (SAFEX), now prices have fallen -88% over peaks. It is in a phase of accumulation and prepare to increase in the next time, the remaining problem is time and wait for signal from trading volume increase. And if it's Stellar Lumens (XLM), it's the same. Bitbay is starting, time will be longer. District0x is new to the market, it is difficult to predict, may be up a little down and the ability to lower again is high. I just gave some insights on coin on bittrex floor as it is shown in the tradingview chart that i can analyze. Hope to help you a little. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh thank you! I'm learning TA this day, i'm still uncomfortable with this because i tend to make optimistic conclusion.  What tips can you give me to improve this skill ?

Go on the bitcointalk thread of each coin, and be ready to spend a lot of time. Do your own researches, as we always say. Cheesy

Yeah, that's what i'm doing but you know on this kind of thread or community they don't wanna heard fud and are mostly shilling their product. So, it's great to understand a coin and knowing its strenght. But for a vision of the weakness it's always more difficult to find.
Auralea

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:11:15 PM

I could say something about Stellar since I have invested some money in that as well. It is most probably not the coin which is going to make you the most money, but I think their idea of spreading the wealth created by Stellar to poorer regions of the world is something that is worth the investment. Here's to hoping they will be succesfull in their goal and someone from a poorer region can pay me in Stellar in a couple of years time :-)!

All the other coins, I would personally say reduce your scope. Look at fewer coins in more depth.

Anyway good luck!
trinhdinhthang20007

BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:18:54 PM

Oh thank you! I'm learning TA this day, i'm still uncomfortable with this because i tend to make optimistic conclusion.  What tips can you give me to improve this skill ?

Yeah, that's what i'm doing but you know on this kind of thread or community they don't wanna heard fud and are mostly shilling their product. So, it's great to understand a coin and knowing its strenght. But for a vision of the weakness it's always more difficult to find.

Ok, I'm always willing to share my knowledge and experience.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.