Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10.000 = 1BTC on New Year?  (Read 2095 times)
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:08:57 AM

What will be a bitcoin rate by new year?
it now seems to be impossible. The fork was cancelled and the cryptomarket fell including Bitcoin. It's market value is now 6300$ from a value of 7400$. And now that the fork is gone, the factor that will make the value of Bitcoin more expensive before this year end is also gone. We just need to hope that something will happen in favor to Bitcoin before this year end.

With the much anticipated segwit got cancelled, the tables have turned and the crypto and bitcoin community are very much affected by it. A lot have made some preparations however it suddenly got suspended or cancelled. Since the upcoming segwit has contributed to most of the recent price increase, we may see a decline now and the price trend of bitcoin may now differ. It's still possible for bitcoin to have a much higher price by the end of the year, depending on the events that will occur these upcoming months.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:31:00 AM

I think it will happen in 2018. Well, looking at the current possibilities, it would be very impressive if the bitcoin price increases for $ 3000 within 1 month. well, it can happen, but I think it will be very difficult to happen. but, I also hope that $ 10000 happens this year.
grim66

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:02 AM

I suspect that the price of bitcoin will recover to somewhere around the previous all the time high of 8000 usd but I do not think that we will reach 10k before the end of the year because it is quite a long way to increase in a short time.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:16:58 AM

It seems unnecessary to wait on a new year, I'm sure the $ 10,000 price will be achieved this year, although it will drop below $ 10,000 later. After the price had reached $ 5800 that occurred yesterday, but now the price has been recovery to $ 6700 and I'm sure will continue to rise without stalling.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

It seems unnecessary to wait on a new year, I'm sure the $ 10,000 price will be achieved this year, although it will drop below $ 10,000 later. After the price had reached $ 5800 that occurred yesterday, but now the price has been recovery to $ 6700 and I'm sure will continue to rise without stalling.
What can you provide new informations about bitcoin? We discuss at here only the speculations and expectations of prices. I guessed $10,000 but why can you make sure?
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:50:47 AM

Today the price of bitcoin is already 6600 dollars and I think it will continue to increase again. Because the price before in the next fewdays is 6000 dollars only . But Ik very happynow because the price increase again.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 628

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

Based on the situation right now, I think it won't be able to reach a market value of 10000$ by december since the hardfork will mo longer happen this month and also with the fact that Bitcoin is now priced at 6300$. So increasing 4000$ on its price would seem to be impossible within just a month and half of period.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
suzanne5223

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:25:09 AM

Although bitcoin is facing a lot of challenge now due the dump cause by false news and the miners swift situation which causes unconfirm transaction.  But, I still don't doubt bitcoin and I can bitcoin making a tremendous increase in price next year.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

I think will a little bit hard to reach $ 10,000, now bitcoin price around $ 7,400 something.
Need demand and investors to make it fast reach $ 10,000. Because I see now bitcoin the price down. So need more investors and demand to support it.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

What can you provide new informations about bitcoin? We discuss at here only the speculations and expectations of prices. I guessed $10,000 but why can you make sure?
No one can know that it will go as high as that. Anyone that does has either Insider Info, or is full of shit, or reads and connects the dots so much. Trading bitcoin is kinda like mind games.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:38:18 AM

At this moment, I'm not sure if it will be still able to reach 10000$ by the end of December. At first I expected that it will because of the hardfork but now that it is already cancelled and the value of Bitcoin is falling, I'm not sure anymore. Maybe next year it will surely be priced at 10000$ but the probability for it to happen this year is becoming small.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:31:37 PM

Sadly, it now appears to be not possible since the price of Bitcoin in the market is now falling. Also, the expeced factor that will make its value be more expensive is gone. And now, the value of Bitcoin is falling which is currently priced at 6300$ . I think Bitcoin won't be able to reach 10k$ before this year end, now that the fork is gone where expectations and assumptions of Bitcoin reaching 10k this year was formed.

VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

I think the price of the BTC will be even higher than $ 10,000, even reaching $ 12,000 in the new year.
Devilwalk

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

With recent crash I think it's just impossible to hit $10000. Especially with the current tx/fees issue and constant attack from BCH side. I expect a dump to sub $5K before the end of the year. Hold your Bitcoin strong!

I think the price of the BTC will be even higher than $ 10,000, even reaching $ 12,000 in the new year.
Not gonna happen.
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:59:40 PM

While i really think,BTC will teach 10000 $ i am sure that it won't happen this year. I don't even think it will happen in 2018.....2019/2020 will be the year/s od Bitcoin!!!
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:51:08 PM

It's funny how confident people were that Bitcoin would reach the $10,000 mark this year, and now suddenly shifted their look on this market and think it's not possible anymore ~ people thrive on the market's volatility it shows.

Market going up means people will be ultra bullish, and market going down means people will turn into bears. So what has changed throughout the years? Absolutely nothing, that's a fact, and I think it never will change.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:27:42 PM

If this is to be possible, it will truly be a HAPPY new year indeed! This will benefit those who has been saving their Bitcoins for the longest time, as I know they have been waiting for this rate to happen again. However, this price is quite high and may be unattainable in a short span of time given that the volatility of Bitcoin can be very unpredictable. As we all know, the rates of Bitcoin recently experience a drastic decline and is slowly recovering. Hopefully it will continue to do so through time. One thing to keep in mind is that we learned through Bitcoin that nothing is impossible, one day the rates can be so low and the next it can exceed our expectations. Let's keep an optimistic mind and hope that we can achieve this rate for the benefit of everyone!
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Nobody can definitely predict the movement of Bitcoin and even those who are using graphs and many analytical tools may find themselves mesmerized by the fact that there are many times that Bitcoin is finding a different path. Now, having said that, I am sharing here my own unprofessional opinion. In the light of what recently transpired to Bitcoin, there is a big possibility that its price may not be able to get into at least $7,500 and maybe staying at the $6,000 to $7,000 level as we are heading to 2018. We also have to remember that traditionally the holiday season is not a good period for investments as many would want to cash-in their holdings for spending purposes. However, I would always want to be mistaken.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:19:35 PM

Nobody can definitely predict the movement of Bitcoin and even those who are using graphs and many analytical tools may find themselves mesmerized by the fact that there are many times that Bitcoin is finding a different path. Now, having said that, I am sharing here my own unprofessional opinion. In the light of what recently transpired to Bitcoin, there is a big possibility that its price may not be able to get into at least $7,500 and maybe staying at the $6,000 to $7,000 level as we are heading to 2018. We also have to remember that traditionally the holiday season is not a good period for investments as many would want to cash-in their holdings for spending purposes. However, I would always want to be mistaken.
None can predict the growth exactly, even after such an downfall I have the belief that by new year we'll be reaching above $10000. Growth happening with bitcoin nowadays has got lots of ways to pump as the adoption and usage of digital currencies keep on increasing. Hope the upcoming year provides price increase similar to that happened this year.
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

None can predict the growth exactly, even after such an downfall I have the belief that by new year we'll be reaching above $10000. Growth happening with bitcoin nowadays has got lots of ways to pump as the adoption and usage of digital currencies keep on increasing. Hope the upcoming year provides price increase similar to that happened this year.
The Bitcoin price can be higher more as long as the investors are ready to buy more Bitcoin at high price. I saw many traders and my friends stopped to buy more Bitcoin at current price. Most of the people are wanting to take profit before the price of Bitcoin decreases its value to correction the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: