Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73892 times)
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

THE BIG NEWS:

-    Masternode development - has been officially started. We are currently working on the reward scheme and would like to hear back from you the community for some feedback and suggestions, this time we want to make sure your input is highly considered throughout our decision making moving forward.
To clear confusion, I will also state that to have a masternode, you will need around 500,000 coins (this number will still need to be confirmed).

-    POS and inflation – With our new reward scheme, we plan on favouring masternode owners while still providing fair rewards to all HOLDers. This will result in a reduced ROI which will be very beneficial for the future of this project.

-    Utility – We don’t want this coin to just be another Masternode or POS coin, we plan on integrating some serious utility. HOLD will be the utility token of our multicoin pool. Additionally, with masternode integration, we will be providing some other very nice utility features (will be announced soon)

-    Rebranding- Currently in the works, working on redesigning a new website and moving forward with the rebranded project so that marketing and expansion will be easier to do.
Thank you for staying here through thick and thin, HOLD is back!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joessj4

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

The reward scheme for the Masternode should be higher than what the current staking percentage is, or else its not worth it to have a change. If you have to lower the regular stake percentage to offset that increase for the masternodes that is fine. But dont make us upgrade to masternode and still get less percentage than what we are currently getting.  Also it should be easy to switch to masternode. Please post detailed instructions on how to do the upgrade to masternode when it becomes available.
LuckyLlama

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:01:06 AM

Ok, on April 30th my wallet stopped syncing.  During this time it showed 126,000 of my coins "staking". A month and a half go by and I finally decide to delete and reinstall the wallet.  I save the .dat from the wallet and then delete everything.
I reinstall the wallet, no problem, syncs just fine.  Now, when I load up my .dat that i just saved from the original frozen wallet I now have a balance of 99 coins.  The staking coins from the frozen wallet are missing.
Just to see what happens I load up a previous saved .dat from March and my balance is now 108,000 coins, but I'm still missing 18,000 coins.  Wallet is synced up to the current block.
Any idea why I can't seem to get my full balance when I load up any of these past .dat files?
Thanks!

Hopefully someone from the team can help with this issue.
10 days later after wallet reload still shows a balance of 108,000 coins.  Still down 18,000 coins from the last known balance of 126,000 on April 30th..  No staking has occurred either after wallet reload. Wallet shows up-to-date as of block 104,731
mannaart

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Are you coins in explorer? If not maybe block was orphan. If they are in explorer go to help in your wallet. Go to console and type repair wallet and enter
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Nice to see this volume on Cryptopia. What are devs thoughts on getting on Crypto Bridge as well?
LuckyLlama

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

Ok, on April 30th my wallet stopped syncing.  During this time it showed 126,000 of my coins "staking". A month and a half go by and I finally decide to delete and reinstall the wallet.  I save the .dat from the wallet and then delete everything.
I reinstall the wallet, no problem, syncs just fine.  Now, when I load up my .dat that i just saved from the original frozen wallet I now have a balance of 99 coins.  The staking coins from the frozen wallet are missing.
Just to see what happens I load up a previous saved .dat from March and my balance is now 108,000 coins, but I'm still missing 18,000 coins.  Wallet is synced up to the current block.
Any idea why I can't seem to get my full balance when I load up any of these past .dat files?
Thanks!

Hopefully someone from the team can help with this issue.
10 days later after wallet reload still shows a balance of 108,000 coins.  Still down 18,000 coins from the last known balance of 126,000 on April 30th..  No staking has occurred either after wallet reload. Wallet shows up-to-date as of block 104,731

Update
Wallet balance seemed to have been updated.  Everything appears to be normal now.  If somebody did something, I appreciate it!!  Cool
evgen3790

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

It's nice to see growth on cryptopia.

Great mining POS 500 %

My investment blog: https://evgen3790.ru/
mr2000

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

cryptopia is delisting the HOLD coin , what is happening ?
can any one explain that ?
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

I looked at the project with a quick glance and got acquainted a little. But something I was not impressed and not hooked anything in this project. I do not see the receipt of new information about this coin and the project. Maybe the coin has been left behind.
makorKa

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

Did you read Cryptopia email?? They delisted all financial products due to new law regulation.
sibond (OP)

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

@everyone IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Please do not panic, with news of the Cryptopia Delisting - a lot of you may be worried about what will happen.
We are currently in communication with them in an effort to remain listed on the exchange, there is no need to cancel orders/withdraw balances from there as of now.

The old project was classified as a security in many areas, however, as I stated before, transitioning into new utility and purpose, this project will keep a promising future.  Remain calm and relax, we are taking care of things to the best of our ability to try to ensure the delisting does not take place. We will also look into being listed onto CryptoBridge as many are suggesting. So there's something to look forward to as well.

Website is being redesigned, ANN is being rewritten, everything is going to move forward these coming weeks.
@everyone Just wanted to add; it would be helpful if individual users of Cryptopia also created support tickets stating that they are members of the HOLD community and that the project is being revamped, that HOLD is a POS/Masternode coin which will be used to process our multicoin pool, and that we do not offer financial products. If the community pitched in a little, I think our voices combined would make a louder noise.
escrowcoininfo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

Hi,

I am from Escodex exchange and we invite you to list HOLD on our platform.
It is lowest trading fee exchange at just 0.1% and we have fastest txn time of <1 sec. We have listed 20+ coins and invite you to be onboard too.

To discuss listing do revert.

You may check our official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/4HxM9kc
and contact Emma#5083

Telegram Group: https://t.me/escodex
and contact @EscoAdmin

or via mentioned email

Thanks,
Emma Jones
Business Associate
https://www.escodex.com

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Please do not panic, with news of the Cryptopia Delisting - a lot of you may be worried about what will happen.
We are currently in communication with them in an effort to remain listed on the exchange, there is no need to cancel orders/withdraw balances from there as of now.

The old project was classified as a security in many areas, however, as I stated before, transitioning into new utility and purpose, this project will keep a promising future.  Remain calm and relax, we are taking care of things to the best of our ability to try to ensure the delisting does not take place. We will also look into being listed onto CryptoBridge as many are suggesting. So there's something to look forward to as well.

Website is being redesigned, ANN is being rewritten, everything is going to move forward these coming weeks.
@everyone Just wanted to add; it would be helpful if individual users of Cryptopia also created support tickets stating that they are members of the HOLD community and that the project is being revamped, that HOLD is a POS/Masternode coin which will be used to process our multicoin pool, and that we do not offer financial products. If the community pitched in a little, I think our voices combined would make a louder noise.
People are actually panicking because of the recent announcement that Cryptopia made and with the halted trading session of this coin in their exchange, I couldn't blame people who are heavily invested here. It's great that someone from the team made this announcement as this answered some of the important questions that we are having right now. CB is actually a good exchange with an increasing user-base day by day. Being listed there will provide good avenue for those people who are worried about the liquidity of HOLD.

The only thing that everyone can do right now is to move forward and hope for the best.
evgen3790

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

I am a representative of a large community Cryptomanager.tech

My management has a lot of experience in managing coins. In particular, additions to the stock exchanges. They are interested in the growth of HOLD and offer help. If interested, then I can introduce you.

Exchanges are steep and additions to them are worth 0.1btc-0.3btc, which is a trifle compared to cryptopia

My investment blog: https://evgen3790.ru/
sezam16

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

I am a representative of a large community Cryptomanager.tech

My management has a lot of experience in managing coins. In particular, additions to the stock exchanges. They are interested in the growth of HOLD and offer help. If interested, then I can introduce you.

Exchanges are steep and additions to them are worth 0.1btc-0.3btc, which is a trifle compared to cryptopia

+++ Smiley
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

A little bit worried about the Cryptopia listing but hopefully team can sort it.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
PangLima Coin

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

We will also look into being listed onto CryptoBridge as many are suggesting. So there's something to look forward to as well.

i think bleutrade or coin exchange are better and t get actual price for hold
we are more familiar with that exchange
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:15:00 AM

You should look into BarterDEX.  They are already at 150 coins and growing.  You would be able to swap HOLD for any other currency not just BTC or LTC. 
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

TradeSatoshi has listed HOLD it appears their wallet is still under maintenance so it should appear soon. The Crypto-Bridge listing should take roughly one week. We are still waiting for Cryptopia to reach out to us about meeting with them and will keep you all posted on what happens there. Either way we are still going to move in a forward direction and keep on working. https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=HOLD_BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: