Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73892 times)
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:10:34 PM

As of today, there are only 18 more days of 5000% staking rate(on or around Dec. 4th) then we fall back to 750% and will stake for approx. 83 days(from Dec. 4 thru Feb. 25) till we move up to 1000%.
We should reach block 200,000 which is the final staking rate of 1000% sometime around the end of Aug. 2018.

The only question is: what will the price of this coin be when it reaches Aug 2018?
I think it depends from developer, cuz these guys are going to buy most of the tokens and destroy them to support economy of the platform
But dont u think that they are going to buy these coins for a community standart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:12:19 PM

As of today, there are only 18 more days of 5000% staking rate(on or around Dec. 4th) then we fall back to 750% and will stake for approx. 83 days(from Dec. 4 thru Feb. 25) till we move up to 1000%.
We should reach block 200,000 which is the final staking rate of 1000% sometime around the end of Aug. 2018.

The only question is: what will the price of this coin be when it reaches Aug 2018?
I think it depends from developer, cuz these guys are going to buy most of the tokens and destroy them to support economy of the platform
But dont u think that they are going to buy these coins for a community standart
Ok, you might be right but I guess we have to do a little research based on a whitepaper
brendanjhwu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

Ok, you might be right but I guess we have to do a little research based on a whitepaper
It depends from intial funds as I get it
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:26:02 PM

Well... it is obvious, but there is no full explanation about this, I really hope devs would expand the whitepaper to answer that question
brendanjhwu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

Well... it is obvious, but there is no full explanation about this, I really hope devs would expand the whitepaper to answer that question
I guess no whitepaper could answer that specific question, but I guess a formula would be a good addition for a whitepaper
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:31:10 PM

I guess no whitepaper could answer that specific question, but I guess a formula would be a good addition for a whitepaper
That is a work of anallytics then.... only an educated guy can answer that question
brendanjhwu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:32:23 PM

That is a work of anallytics then.... only an educated guy can answer that question
That means we should wait for devs, luckly the thread is being moderated so we dont have to wait till the answer would appear
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:33:06 PM

That means we should wait for devs, luckly the thread is being moderated so we dont have to wait till the answer would appear
Yeah, that is why I like this project too
brendanjhwu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:34:02 PM

You do? Did you invest or somethin?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:34:57 PM

Yeah I did, since the coins can mine themselves i think that would be a great idea
brendanjhwu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

Yeah I did, since the coins can mine themselves i think that would be a great idea
So, whats the catch? Did you get the money?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

Yep, absolutely worth it dude, there is no catch the project is working and you can join bounty for bonus money, just talk to the devs
brendanjhwu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:58 PM

Yep, absolutely worth it dude, there is no catch the project is working and you can join bounty for bonus money, just talk to the devs
How much did you get then?   Undecided
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

It depends from dev, they are usually doing these sweet bonuses program, so you would gain more then expected
brendanjhwu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:41:27 PM

It depends from dev, they are usually doing these sweet bonuses program, so you would gain more then expected
Seems legit, I saw they were talking about this already ITT, ty dude
ftoole

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:03:20 PM

So... Ive seen this project is working on blockchain but how excatly does it work?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:05:58 PM

So... Ive seen this project is working on blockchain but how excatly does it work?
A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. Constantly growing as completed blocks are recorded and added to it in chronological order, it allows market participants to keep track of digital currency transactions without central recordkeeping.
ftoole

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:07:33 PM

A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. Constantly growing as completed blocks are recorded and added to it in chronological order, it allows market participants to keep track of digital currency transactions without central recordkeeping.
Dude I know that already, I would not watch the concept of the project if I wdnt understand how blockchain works
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:09:23 PM

Dude I know that already, I would not watch the concept of the project if I wdnt understand how blockchain works
What do you exactly mean then?
ftoole

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:10:50 PM

What do you exactly mean then?
Any project can use blockchain, but there are different algorithms and security checks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: