Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73879 times)
lucky626

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:51:04 PM

eautiful project!

Success in ur project.

Good luck with your project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:52:11 PM

Trading, broker-assisted, account maintenance, account transfer, selling, commission and other type of fees at various stages would cost enormous price to consider when buying irl assets, so how they are going to make it cost more?
Do you mean the coin?
Yes, I was talking about the coin, do you think they are going to sell wortless stuff?
Nah, I dont think so, devs said that they aren’t trying to pump and dump or to sell our coins and leave
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:54:54 PM

Trading, broker-assisted, account maintenance, account transfer, selling, commission and other type of fees at various stages would cost enormous price to consider when buying irl assets, so how they are going to make it cost more?
Do you mean the coin?
Yes, I was talking about the coin, do you think they are going to sell wortless stuff?
Nah, I dont think so, devs said that they aren’t trying to pump and dump or to sell our coins and leave
Everyone says that, but is there any action behind these words?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Well yeah, but you made some mistakes in your question
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:55:47 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:57:19 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
These fees would be paid anyway cuz devs think it is a standart cost to make a successful project
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:58:29 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
These fees would be paid anyway cuz devs think it is a standart cost to make a successful project
Ok, would it work as a market typo?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
To the complexity of determining which costs apply to which assets, minimum fees apply that make investing small amounts unprofitable and exclude lower income groups from participating in the market.
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:00:24 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
To the complexity of determining which costs apply to which assets, minimum fees apply that make investing small amounts unprofitable and exclude lower income groups from participating in the market.
Smart decision, man these devs are really serious about the fees part
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:01:31 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Ofc, it is a big part of the project, if you were a dev why wouldnt you work on this problem?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Ofc, it is a big part of the project, if you were a dev why wouldnt you work on this problem?
Yeah, but it is well thought out, even better than any ico productionist would make
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Yeah, but it is well thought out, even better than any ico productionist would make
I know, other way I would not use the project
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:05:13 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
You do?! Im not sure if there is any reason to do it now
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Why would you do this any other time? It is really better to invest now, cuz you can cloud mine earlier
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:08:47 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Why would you do this any other time? It is really better to invest now, cuz you can cloud mine earlier
Some of the users told me its useless to do something with these coins, doncha think its worthless to buy now if that is the case?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:10:35 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Some of the users told me its useless to do something with these coins, doncha think its worthless to buy now if that is the case?
Have you thought that it would cost more when the service is going to release?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:11:16 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
I did but project is really unstable to put any money into the thing...
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:13:04 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Trust me it would pay off you just need patience
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Is there any bounty to play it safe?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:32 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Is there any bounty to play it safe?
I havent seen one, sorry. Looks like there is no way you can get em easily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: