Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73892 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:15:19 PM

Trading, broker-assisted, account maintenance, account transfer, selling, commission and other type of fees at various stages would cost enormous price to consider when buying irl assets, so how they are going to make it cost more?
Do you mean the coin?
Yes, I was talking about the coin, do you think they are going to sell wortless stuff?
Nah, I dont think so, devs said that they aren’t trying to pump and dump or to sell our coins and leave
Everyone says that, but is there any action behind these words?
Well yeah, but you made some mistakes in your question
Like what?!
These fees would be paid anyway cuz devs think it is a standart cost to make a successful project
Ok, would it work as a market typo?
To the complexity of determining which costs apply to which assets, minimum fees apply that make investing small amounts unprofitable and exclude lower income groups from participating in the market.
Smart decision, man these devs are really serious about the fees part
Ofc, it is a big part of the project, if you were a dev why wouldnt you work on this problem?
Yeah, but it is well thought out, even better than any ico productionist would make
I know, other way I would not use the project
You do?! Im not sure if there is any reason to do it now
Why would you do this any other time? It is really better to invest now, cuz you can cloud mine earlier
Some of the users told me its useless to do something with these coins, doncha think its worthless to buy now if that is the case?
Have you thought that it would cost more when the service is going to release?
I did but project is really unstable to put any money into the thing...
Is there any bounty to play it safe?
I havent seen one, sorry. Looks like there is no way you can get em easily
Could you share some?! I would be really grateful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:16:10 PM

Trading, broker-assisted, account maintenance, account transfer, selling, commission and other type of fees at various stages would cost enormous price to consider when buying irl assets, so how they are going to make it cost more?
Do you mean the coin?
Yes, I was talking about the coin, do you think they are going to sell wortless stuff?
Nah, I dont think so, devs said that they aren’t trying to pump and dump or to sell our coins and leave
Like what?!
These fees would be paid anyway cuz devs think it is a standart cost to make a successful project
To the complexity of determining which costs apply to which assets, minimum fees apply that make investing small amounts unprofitable and exclude lower income groups from participating in the market.
Ofc, it is a big part of the project, if you were a dev why wouldnt you work on this problem?
Yeah, but it is well thought out, even better than any ico productionist would make
Why would you do this any other time? It is really better to invest now, cuz you can cloud mine earlier
Some of the users told me its useless to do something with these coins, doncha think its worthless to buy now if that is the case?
Only if you would trade me in the future, when the coins would cost more
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:16:34 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Deal, that is not a problem for me
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:16:56 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Send me your wallet adress then...
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:17:51 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
I would DM you right away, just give me some time
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:18:20 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Np, how much would you keep me waiting?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:19:28 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
An hour maximum, please wait for it
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:20:21 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Ok, this should be working, it is a pleasure to make a business with you
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:22:18 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Dont mention it, Im really glad to help, especially when I would make more money in the long run
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:24:10 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
Dont mention it, Im really glad to help, especially when I would make more money in the long run
As you say dude. If you need any other help, talk to the devs next time
Fritz93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:24:43 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!
As you say dude. If you need any other help, talk to the devs next time
Devs are not doing giveaways  Grin Grin
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:51 PM

Do you mean the coin?
Like what?!

We just trying to make an arrow?
deltasniper73

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:13:17 PM

DONT invest into this shitcoin. I did :-D
Its just another POS-shitcoincopy like EMBERcoin - they even use the same fucked Wallet which probably a 6th grader programmed in school.
The coin has 0 ("ZERO") use, it just stakes. So when you buy and stake them - you just get a bunch of shit on top on your plate of shit.
The roadmap mentions stuff that not even in the whitepaper is explained. The Admins/DEVs dont do much and answer nothing at all.

HYPERINFLATION is the name of the game - so there is practically ZERO chance that this coin gains any value ... to funny if you think about it...

And when i ask "unwanted" questions and mention stuff that is not doing right - i just get kicked and banned from Discord.

My advice - forget this coin and laugh at all peops who thrown their money into tha trashcan (Devs Wallet)

Good luck trading, cya
Spread FUD much?

no FUD, just reality

i cant talk something down that has no value and no chance to gain it.
things that become less are getting more valueable. Why should a peace of worthless trash become more valueable just because its getting more and more trash - that makes no sense my friend the coin has absolutly no use but making the DEVs rich :-D
yeah like i said, spreading FUD. people like you go around spreading rumors and FUD on here and discord, scoop up the dip, then sell when it increases in price. keep your FUD to yourself, if you dont want to add to the project sell and move on?

Oh ok, im so sorry for trying to warn others from wasting their money... Please apologize my stupid and egoistic bahaviour :-D

From now on i wont try to help my fellow men. I will deny global warming, kill every bee which crosses my path and tell everyone to invest in this wonderfull product which once will make us all rich and probably save the world.  (*end of trolling*)

too funny: either you are trying to troll me, your IQ is somewhere below average or you are just an american:-D

blah blah blah, fud fud, you phucking moron. dump your coin so we can buy it.
last word
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:31:28 PM

no cryptocurrency has ACTUAL value.

it's just numbers.
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:17:37 AM

It's unfortunate but this coin is officially dead. A fork such as this needs to be well thought out and ample time needs to be given. The daemon needs to be able to receive messages from the network notifying it that it's out of date and to terminate execution when it must be updated.

I continued to mine this and when I saw difficulty drop, I figured maybe some huge farm went offline. I even went as far as renting additional hashpower just to find out that I'm mining on the old chain. Thank you for wasting my time and money.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:30:11 AM

It's unfortunate but this coin is officially dead. A fork such as this needs to be well thought out and ample time needs to be given. The daemon needs to be able to receive messages from the network notifying it that it's out of date and to terminate execution when it must be updated.

I continued to mine this and when I saw difficulty drop, I figured maybe some huge farm went offline. I even went as far as renting additional hashpower just to find out that I'm mining on the old chain. Thank you for wasting my time and money.

it's your own fault for not keeping up.

hell it's not even YOUR fault. it's the pool's fault
achilles3791

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:27:33 AM

when would wallets with low coins receive staking coins?
can you  explain the process in detail?
Detailed calculation with examples would be appreciated...
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

it's your own fault for not keeping up.

hell it's not even YOUR fault. it's the pool's fault

Yep pool operators should follow up on coins they add on their pool and update regulary.
Tryoene

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

Koinbi.com would like to welcome Interstellar Holdings to its service!

Koinbi welcomes Interstellar Holdings to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Interstellar Holdings to be traded!
Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/holdbtc
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Koinbi_Exchange
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James and the team at Koinbi.com
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:15:55 AM

HOLD list new exchange Konbi

https://koinbi.com/markets/holdbtc

https://twitter.com/InterstellarHLD/status/934349430228242432

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: