Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 06:57:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding bitcoin Greedy?  (Read 4729 times)
dg2010

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:09:51 PM

With all cryptocurrency, greed is the die. I think with most newbies, the first lesson you should learn is not about knowledge, it is an emotion controller lesson. It will help you very much when you work.

Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
richkellj

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:21:38 AM

In my view holding is good.. But time to time withdraw.. Otherwise you not enjoyed... We have touch fresh money othwerwise not kick
Same as you I am going to hold the bitcoin for the long time and it will give me the big profit and I know the bitcoin is increasing more and more I can see how fast the bitcoin price is getting high I hope if you will invest the 50% in the bitcoin and till the end of the year you will get the double profit I mean the 100% profit I hope he value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more and I know it will give us the profit.

Happywarren

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:23:19 AM

With all cryptocurrency, greed is the die. I think with most newbies, the first lesson you should learn is not about knowledge, it is an emotion controller lesson. It will help you very much when you work.
Holding bitcoin is greedy but the reason you invest in bitcoin is because you want to make money so i think that being greedy is necessary to make money with bitcoin. So you should hold your bitcoins to make yourself some money and don't care what others say.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:26:08 AM

Most people now with the rise of bitcoin value, just want to hold bitcoin for as long as they can so that they can maximize their worth. But isn't it a little too greedy to just keep holding bitcoin?
We've all read that story in the school with the moral "Greed is a Curse".
So what if too much greed in bitcoin may backfire? What if, the hodlers end up with nothing?

Holding bitcoins is smart, not greedy. Because it'll gain more and more value at the end of the day. I wouldn't touch my money if I had no need, right? It's not greedy if you're making wise decisions about your investment.

Librium   [ Hybrid Between App Store & Freelance Marketplace ]
▬▬▬▬▬ [                  PRE-SALE EVENT is OPEN!     //  WHITEPAPER  //                  ] ▬▬▬▬▬
TELEGRAM     TWITTER     REDDIT     MEDIUM     DISCORD
dynospytan

Activity: 196

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:33:16 AM

Most people now with the rise of bitcoin value, just want to hold bitcoin for as long as they can so that they can maximize their worth. But isn't it a little too greedy to just keep holding bitcoin?
So what if too much greed in bitcoin may backfire? What if, the hodlers end up with nothing?

It's not greediness it's a wise moves. If you want to get more profit you should be always wise in all your decisions that you're going to do in the future. There's nothing to do with that moral quotation, it will depends on the situation. Like holding a bitcoin for so long and we all know that it's not bad to do that because everyone of us wants to get rich.

farhan28

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

I don't think  I am greedy because I am holding bitcoin.Holding bitcoin is good because its price will be increasing & I will be benefited...I worked lot to earn bitcoin so it's my decision what to do with my bitcoin whether sell it or hold it...so I am right in my point of view...

qwertyup23

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

I don't think  I am greedy because I am holding bitcoin.Holding bitcoin is good because its price will be increasing & I will be benefited...I worked lot to earn bitcoin so it's my decision what to do with my bitcoin whether sell it or hold it...so I am right in my point of view...

Precisely. Holding bitcoin is no different from investing it since you wait for its value to skyrocket, while at the same time retaining your coins on the wallet. I do not understand on why holding bitcoin results to being greedy, well you may be greedy if you let the opportunity slide in the event that the price increases and you chose not to convert it to fiat (hoping that it may increase more). Well generally, majority of the people that hold their bitcoins have their specific purpose for it. So I think the question of them, being greedy is completely irrelevant and may be applied relatively depending on the situation of the individual.

Casdinyard

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:02:26 AM

Yeah maybe greediness is in just psychological attributes to our mind like when we think why we hold for long term is because that we're greedy then it can be called as that but when we just think that we're holding because we know snd we hope that bitcoin's price will be more valuable as ever and the more we hold the more our future will shine.
However, when we say hoarding that's the time we can say it's greedy as hoarding is the negative term of holding.

irhact

Activity: 266

BitSend - Your Digital Network

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:12:53 AM

no, holding bitcoin is not greedy
its investment and we already know bitcoin always increasing year by year
so nothing wrong if holding and wait for the best price to sell

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
pjusmfox

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:17:33 AM

Yes, now most people are holding bitcoin. A lot of people get free candy for forks. I think it's time to take note of the risks, after all, bitcoin has risen too much this year.  Smiley
pinoyden

Activity: 168

TRUCKCOIN - The future of money has arrived

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:30:03 AM

people hold bitcoin not just for greed but also  they want to save it for a meanwhile in their wallet just like an ordinary currency like fiats to be able to buy something they like online or offline. though some people are mistakinly using bitcoin as of what it is primary purpose or usage rather they are using it as a form of investment to earn something due to its volatility.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
cjinny

Activity: 126

Professional Female Workers

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:39:38 AM

If I am alone, do not hold too much bitcoin, because the rest I sell for personal purposes. Indeed, if it is too greedy to hold bitcoin it will usually be bad if it is not balanced by donating bitcoin to a more needy person.

lance04

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

Based on my own opinion holding tge bitcoin is not a being greedy it is just a good way to have a larger amount of money in exchange we can not blame other people in holding this because they need it for a living.

kush14

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:40:42 AM

Not really as long as you know how to handle it. It's your choice tobe greedy but i suggest not to
Medimiguel

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:42:16 AM

Till now, selling bitcoin is an error  Undecided The price never stop rising  Cry
Sum24

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

No I don’t think so it’s a greed actually it’s a kind of source of income and when the price go down so everyone they are buying bitcoin and then keep it on hold and then start to wait for a right time when the price go high then they sell all bitcoins and take a very good profit from it and that’s what I’m doing also to take a good profit.
helars2008

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:09:22 PM

I think it is not appropriate to call them greedy.  After all it is their coins,  meaning they can do anything with it. And i think there is nothing wrong if someone will hodl for the sake of greater benefits in the future.

thenameisjay

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

It's not. Holding in bitcoins means you're investing smart. People thinking you're greedy because you're holding and not spending can go out and cry themselves to sleep. Honestly, you're smart enough to hold your bitcoins and wait for it to grow in price like any other stock.

Lyancy001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:12:44 PM

Nah, Bitcoin is the main or the mother of all crypto, so if it'll drop to something, of course we will hope that it will go up to the price you bought again or even higher than that. So don't worry.

Eternad

Activity: 397

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:14:34 PM

Nah, Bitcoin is the main or the mother of all crypto, so if it'll drop to something, of course we will hope that it will go up to the price you bought again or even higher than that. So don't worry.

Holding ot os fine especially if were not familiar on how to make it geew in other waya other than long term investment, when we hold it for long we will be able to earn without risk since ntc amount will still rise.

.....HOQU....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.

████████████████████    ██████████████████
    ██████              ██████   ████         █████
   ████   █████████████    ████   ███████████    ████
 ████   ██████      ██████   ████  ████   ██████   ███
████  █████    ████    █████  ████  █████    ████   ███
████  ████   ██████████   ████  █████████████   ███   ███
████  ███  ████     █████  ███  █████     ████  ████  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
████  ███  ███████████████  ████  █████████████  ████  ████
 ████  ████   █████████████  ████   ██████████  ████  ████
 ████  █████    █████  ████  █████    ███     ████   ███
  ████   ███████  ████  ████   ███████    ███████  ████
   ████    ███████████  █████    ████████████   █████
    ██████         ████   ██████              █████
       ██████████████████    ████████████████████
           █████████████████     ████████████ 

............................................Decentralized affiliate platform...........................................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

[/t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.