Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] New Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 16gb - 3 day auction  (Read 1699 times)
pikeadz (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:37:40 AM

3 day auction beginning at 8:35pm Eastern Time.  Auction ends at June 17, 2013 at 8:35pm Eastern Time.

Model GT-P5113TSYXAR
Size storage: 16gb
Color: Titanium Silver
Condtion:  Brand new, sealed.  Never opened or used.  No damage.  Box is in perfect condition with factory tape.

Starting bid is BTC2.4. Increments of .05 minimum please.

See here for specs/description:  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4789029&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&st=5215429

Payment:  Escrow preferred. Buyer pays fee.  I would like to use JohnK and I will be filming the packing and shipping of this, including serial #, to avoid scammers/disputes.
Shipping:  Ships anywhere in the USA for FREE with insurance.  No international shipping.
Returns:  No returns/exchanges.  I will include my receipt dated 6/13/13 and you can take it to Staples to exchange if you wish, or you can file warranty claim with Samsung if it's defective.

I sell on ebay and amazon with 99.9%+ positive feedback and am happy to provide a link to my other auctions to bidders via PM.  I am migrating my business to bitmit but also trying here. 

Any questions post here or PM.  Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:00:26 AM

Timer removed. End time: 2013-06-18+00:35:00UTC
Wilson

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:15:49 AM

2.4BTC
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 08:14:07 AM

"No international shipping."
oh man...bummer

pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:50:41 PM

"No international shipping."
oh man...bummer

This is mainly because I don't have any experience shipping internationally.  With ebay and paypal, it was always a much bigger risk.  I am just getting started with Bitcoin trade so I will likely offer it in the near future with some of my other items.  I sell software mainly, and that is less of a risk of loss than something like this.  So, point taken.  I will look into it.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:27:36 PM

Payment:  Escrow preferred. Buyer pays fee.  I would like to use JohnK and I will be filming the packing and shipping of this, including serial #, to avoid scammers/disputes.
wait, you want escrow, yet you want buyers to pay the fee?

I sell on ebay and amazon with 99.9%+ positive feedback and am happy to provide a link to my other auctions to bidders via PM.  I am migrating my business to bitmit but also trying here. 
no wonder your entire post is made with 160% font size.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:57:12 PM

"preferred" was a poor choice of words, as I don't require it but it is in all parties' best interests.  Escrow is for the buyer's benefit.  I don't require it.  And yes, they must pay the fee if they wish to use it in my sale. 

Not quite sure how to respond to the second statement.  Thank you for looking.

JohnSy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 01:45:38 AM

"preferred" was a poor choice of words, as I don't require it but it is in all parties' best interests.  Escrow is for the buyer's benefit.  I don't require it.  And yes, they must pay the fee if they wish to use it in my sale. 

1 btc
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:33:34 AM

1 btc

Minimum winning bid at this point is 2.45. 
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:30:45 PM

Just about 24 hours left.  Remember there is no reserve so it will sell at the current price.  Thanks for looking!
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:55:14 PM

7.5 hours left.  Final bump.
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:35:45 AM

.....aaaand Wilson is the winner with a winning bid of BTC2.4. 

Wilson, please check your pms Smiley
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:21:46 PM

Bumping.  Still have not received payment from Wilson.  Sent pm and email.  Wiiilson, you out there? 
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:03:42 PM

One last bump.  Wilson, please let me know if you intend to pay for this so I can ship it to you, or resell it to someone who will pay.  Thanks.
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:31:54 PM

After delaying for almost 48 hours and not responding to my pms or emails, Wilson backed out of the transaction because he did not read the terms beforehand, and had buyer's remorse due to the exchange rate rising.  I am documenting the relevant PMs here, and advise others to avoid dealing with him. 

How old s it? And wat abt warranty?
Btw btc prices have raised. Guess nt dis time mate.

I can buy it for 2btc or anything lesser wic has to be including shipping. DHL! Sent as a gift. Value declared if needed sud not be more dan 50$. To Indian.
Waiting for ua response.
Did you not read the auction terms?  You bid 2.4 BTC and won.  All your questions, including whether I would ship to India were explicitly stated in the auction. 

Please let me know how you intend to pay the 2.4 BTC you bid, and where in the United States you would like me to ship it.  Otherwise, it is very simple.  The sale is cancelled, you receive negative trust, and a public warning to all will be posted about how you deal on here.  Thanks...

SwissMiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 08:19:15 PM

.. India  Huh

I guess you like to do Business here  Grin

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: