Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

If you have invested in Bitcoin 1 year ago or more , for sure, it's more profitable that selling drugs.
You have a lot of stories here of people that have revenue only from bitcoin and altcoins. In my opinion, you will always have opportunities in crypto to make profit
There are very brighter chances of making some good amount of profit in the world of bitcoin but the only thing which plays a key role in this aspect is your own personal motivation and skillset. You can make a huge amount of profit too but for that you really need to burn your midnight oil and that you need to take every single step very much carefully and after giving enough thoughts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

If you have invested in Bitcoin 1 year ago or more , for sure, it's more profitable that selling drugs.
You have a lot of stories here of people that have revenue only from bitcoin and altcoins. In my opinion, you will always have opportunities in crypto to make profit
There are very brighter chances of making some good amount of profit in the world of bitcoin but the only thing which plays a key role in this aspect is your own personal motivation and skillset. You can make a huge amount of profit too but for that you really need to burn your midnight oil and that you need to take every single step very much carefully and after giving enough thoughts.

Yes i agree you,bitcoin is very big profit if you know the strategy to purchase a bitcoin like other investors waiting the low price of bitcoin and buy it and hold it in longterm way.for me bitcoin is nice for investing because its very big return if the price of bitcoin is good theres a chance your profit will be double or triple and big chance to become a rich.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
Profit of bitcoin to gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent or buying, or producing. All the cost expenses are paid, financial gain. The advantage or benefit that is gained from doing this.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

Bitcoin is a wonderful coin at online system. We can not compare this system with any other system because all the things in the world is different. Yeah it is true that people can get so much profit from this coin and that’s why they are joining with this coin. But you have to very clever and have to take some wise decision to earn money from this coin.
If you can take the right decision at right time then you can earn much more benefits from this coin. Many people have reached at the top by using bitcoin and they had to do perfect work so you have to fulfill all the requirements if you want be succeed. There is a very good opportunity to change our life by use it but we have to be careful to taking any decision.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

I don't have an idea on how much does the drug dealer can earn grom those illegal activities, but i guess bitcoin can give us an earning more from how much they earned. If we only just work hard from the trading and investments in the bitcoin, for sure we can provide our own house, car and others.

jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

I think its depends on the amount of money and time of investing. Those who invest bitcoin back in 2010 and hold them until today will earn more profit than drug and arm dealer.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

I strongly condemn the attempt of comparing bitcoin with drug and arms profit. Drugs and Arms dealers are the enemy of the society because they sell such a product which can ruin anyone's life. On the other hand bitcoin is truly a blessing to many people who are living a decent life and earning a decent income just because of bitcoin. Drugs and Arms are no match with bitcoin and should never be compared. It can however be compared with real estate investment because real estate investment is a legal one and doesn't really ruin anyone's life. Please don't compare or attach bitcoin with any negative things going forward.  

I strongly agree! Thank you for emphasizing ! It is clear bitcoin ment it for good..and never be compared to something that can ruin anyone's  life..

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

It does not seem to be the case with our income in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are still low with cripto currency exchange rates.

Bitcoin is only half way away from gun dealer profits .. I do not understand this question but i tell all that i know about cripto money like bitcoin.

I am only talking about the development of bitcoin and other types of cripto money and about the issue of bitcoin prices that often decline and become popular this month.

Here again I also learned how we managed to invest with cripto money and how to invest well.

Only partially I can explain, from the knowledge I learned may be useful.

putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

As what we have heard from thousand of success stories in bitcoin. The profit that we get is somehow bigger than what we could get from any business or even from the wage we get from our regular job. It is just plainly amazing how bitcoin helped millions of people around the world.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Teagannr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

I'm not sure about the truth of this expression. There isn't any precise information about profit of Bitcoin, drug dealing and other. Maybe someone could find something interesting about it?
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

My Bitcoin profit story is that I’ve saved $25,000 by not buying Bitcoin.
I’m done. I don’t care if it goes to $100k, I’m not going to bother with it. The universe stepped in and bailed me out twice already, I’m not tempting fate with a third try. It’s not even a “currency” anymore, it’s a commodity.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:35:30 PM by resty

It will happen if you take all the effort and hardwork with this cryptos. You will never earn profit that you want of you just sit down their and do nothing. Actually, you shouldn't have that kind of mindset for your standard of your satisfaction will also increased. It is better if you just don't listen or If you heard some news regarding on earning much larger than the other way. You should be contended if you already get its benefits and primarily helps you financially.
PIR

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

I don't think it's true, although I have no idea how much these people are getting into these kinds of transaction but still bitcoin is different from them, what these people get from bitcoin is descent and legal.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

Bitcoin is father oof aii ccoins.It us vvery helpful aand popular.It's  profit is so high.Every year it's  value going  to high.Bitcoin can help you earn a lot of money but you must have patience. You cannot quickly earn millions with bitcoin you need wait a few years.So be patience and wait for profit.

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

BTC is also a common currency business, only new, so there are many opportunities.
I think Bitcoin's profitability is more or less dependent on the investment demand of Bitcoin buyers; it can say that Bitcoin gives investors significant returns, but there are also many cases of investing. Do not get anything and lose money. With the current situation, Bitcoin is still the choice of many.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

I guess it depends on how many bitcoins it has, and sells bitcoin when prices soar. But there are times when bitcoin falls and it will drain your patience.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Md.Sufian

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the best profit in the world. It has made the world a big name. People have been liberated from the unnecessary dilemma of the various activities of the Bitcoin Forum. So, Bitcoin is the best.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

No, I think that's not true, because you can get great results, when you make a profit, but you can lose everything, when you fail.
#this is the fact
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

I bet it is not because based on the works you have stated and being compared to Bitcoin, I guess those works have much higher profit to be obtained since they were illegal and some are really categorized into those high paying works. Well, somehow that possibility might be true nowadays but still it will be based on the work you have done in which you have obtain such income or profit because different works also varies into their different rate of income but still it is possible even a little percentage or probability that thing will certainly happen.

outsider99

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

it all depends on how much you invest in bitcoin, if in large quantities, may be able to beat the advantages of drug dealers, but if in small amounts can not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: