Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

Not really but the profit here is legal than doing a illegal job. It is better to gain a profit that came from a good way than having ot in illegal way such as the drug dealer and many other illegal dealer. Because the profit that can get here is still useful and helpful for everyone.
The profits are fundamental. not all can profit big here. many also suffered losses so better first learn the system about bitcoin in order to understand why people can benefit a lot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

To date, the profit from working with crypto-currencies is one of the highest and does not apply to crime or war. It is necessary not to hesitate and invest money.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

Bitcoin is good to make profits in the modern times like bitcoin is the currency which prices rise every time and if we have some good amount of bitcoin we can cash them in the future to make a good amount of profit for this reason i have interested in this currency
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

That can be true and also wrong, if you have a lot of bitcoin and bitcoin increase in price you can get more profit than drug dealers, but if bitcoin is down you could incur a loss if it sells. Bitcoin has an unstable value and you will have trouble determining the benefits you will get.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Bitcoin is good to make profits in the modern times like bitcoin is the currency which prices rise every time and if we have some good amount of bitcoin we can cash them in the future to make a good amount of profit for this reason i have interested in this currency
Yeah, bitcoin is having the potential to provide you with an enormous amount of profit. With each time it rises many are having profit out of it. All this is due to its unstable nature as people invest in it when the price gets low and sell it when it gets high thereby making a good amount from this...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

I think bitcoin cannot surpassed the profit in any famous kind of job or business now because that businesses are the most popular that many investors wanted to join because many will buy to it and its more usefull rather than bitcoin because its have a product.
aceman09935

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

Probably not. It depend on the person. If the drug dealer is only a small time in this trend it is likely that its revenue is only weak and at the same time as Bitcoin's profit if you do not know the proper process of earning a bigger profit it is likely that your income is only minimal and not how big
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than the profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real?
Yes, this is real. Bitcoin's profit can indeed be many times the capital we spend. It can even be higher than the people whose job is already good and the position is high. Bitcoin is really profitable and will not disappoint its users. If we have a lot of Bitcoin, I'm sure we will not regret it and will be glad to be rich. I love Bitcoin.
Zarak995

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

If you invest in bitcoins now a days its price is going to 40,000 USD in this years so it's opportunity for everyone. But let me tell you onething bitcoin is a machine of money. Which is generating extra money if you invest. So it's better to invest now if you minium invest 100 USD then in next two months ago it might be 1,000 USD.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I dont think at all. Actually you can not compare bitcoin with drugs or weapons. Because bitcoin is not a product. It is a currency. And the price is raising according to the demand of bitcoin only.
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

Last year it was true for those who bought in the middle of the year and sold before the new year holidays.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

We couldn't really know because most of the high earners from crypto wouldn't really tell how much they earned from it,Just like a drug dealer or a gun smuggler, But one thing is for sure earning in Bitcoin is much more easier than putting your life on risk doing those illegal things.

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

Main joke which is going with my life is , that I sold all my btc when it hits 100$  Grin Grin now, I am so lole
d with my profits, cuz they become my losses  Undecided

Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

maybe real maybe not. because the bitcoin price is uncertain, so if at the time of receiving bitcoin at a high price, it could possibly exceed the profits of drug dealers and weapons dealers. but if the price is low, maybe not. As far as I know, some people think that bitcoin is used for drug payments. whether true or not.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

The bitcoin is profitable now there is increasing in the market.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Getting profit from bitcoin nowadays isn't very hard but need to know how. Everyone can easily learn about it here on forum or just in google like everything nowadays.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

We couldn't really know because most of the high earners from crypto wouldn't really tell how much they earned from it,Just like a drug dealer or a gun smuggler, But one thing is for sure earning in Bitcoin is much more easier than putting your life on risk doing those illegal things.
We really don't know maybe those who are bounty hunters as some really saying that there is a good profit in a bounty especially if the project of that certain ICO becomes successful, as of now, even if I don't have millions of dollar I am still happy as I am earning with a hard work associated with it.
jimbo77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

I think not everyone has a negative assumption on bitcoin and not all users use bitcoin for criminal activity.
I think biticoin business is not illegal because there is no country that provides criminal sanctions against bitcoin users, and certainly different from drug sellers who tend to be illegal because every country clearly forbids it. Drugs trafficking existed even before bitcoin existence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: