Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
butrsukumpanumet (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:45:07 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:50:26 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

No, that's not true... especially as a blanket statement.  Sure you can find individual cases where that may be true, but the drug, weapons, real estate and stock markets are measured in the trillions.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

Probably not. Pablo Escobar was known to have wealth that added up to approximately 30 billion us dollars. Roughly speaking, that would be 4091042 Bitcoin.

I think the price of bitcoin still has a distance to go, however. It's possible that the profits from bitcoin will outgrow any of these other situations, but in this moment right now, I don't think the profits outrun other forms of profits.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
butrsukumpanumet (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:35 PM

No, that's not true... especially as a blanket statement.  Sure you can find individual cases where that may be true, but the drug, weapons, real estate and stock markets are measured in the trillions.
It means in the real short-time but Bitcoin already made a huge profit than any other kind of investments. Like in 6 years and the profit is nearly 700 times.
butrsukumpanumet (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:56:36 PM

Probably not. Pablo Escobar was known to have wealth that added up to approximately 30 billion us dollars. Roughly speaking, that would be 4091042 Bitcoin.

I think the price of bitcoin still has a distance to go, however. It's possible that the profits from bitcoin will outgrow any of these other situations, but in this moment right now, I don't think the profits outrun other forms of profits.
But the drug industry of Pable Escobar last for 10 years right ? Yeah, i know Bitcoin still needs a long way to go. But after what it did ? Everyone can't deny the truth "Bitcoin made for us a huge profit".
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:59:34 PM

BTC is also a common currency business, only new, so there are many opportunities.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

I strongly condemn the attempt of comparing bitcoin with drug and arms profit. Drugs and Arms dealers are the enemy of the society because they sell such a product which can ruin anyone's life. On the other hand bitcoin is truly a blessing to many people who are living a decent life and earning a decent income just because of bitcoin. Drugs and Arms are no match with bitcoin and should never be compared. It can however be compared with real estate investment because real estate investment is a legal one and doesn't really ruin anyone's life. Please don't compare or attach bitcoin with any negative things going forward.  

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

I think that's highly unlikely. The dealings in the underground market, as I can imagine, would be on a whole other level. Maybe if you are trading high amount of bitcoins it could be possible,  but it should be that all your trades should succeed. Plus, I would be naive to compare to those things because they employ means that are not legitimate and illegal at best.

No, that's not true... especially as a blanket statement.  Sure you can find individual cases where that may be true, but the drug, weapons, real estate and stock markets are measured in the trillions.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

Maybe? But at the same time you gotta look at their entry point mainly and that will help determine if they make more money. In general though if you got in on bitcoin early you probably make more than avg drug dealer.

keenjester

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:12:21 PM

BTC is also a common currency business, only new, so there are many opportunities.
Opportunity is stickting with risky all the time. You could earn good but you could lose everything, that's why many people wasn't investing Bitcoin at the first time. They're too scared about the risky.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

Opportunity is stickting with risky all the time. You could earn good but you could lose everything, that's why many people wasn't investing Bitcoin at the first time. They're too scared about the risky.

I agree with you, when prices start to rise they fear it will not increase much, when prices rise more they fear it rose to the top and will decrease. Fear that they do not dare invest. But with the knowledge of the market, there may always be a point to invest in. BTC is currently on the road to assert that you should still have many investment opportunities. Grin Grin Grin Grin
kazukino1111

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:20:23 PM

Well it depends on who you r
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:41:03 PM

Maybe? But at the same time you gotta look at their entry point mainly and that will help determine if they make more money. In general though if you got in on bitcoin early you probably make more than avg drug dealer.

Not the drug dealers on silk road though as many of them did just as good.  If you think some of their daily orders to ship for an average seller was a few BTC. If they held any decent of % btc they took for orders i doubt they are having to deal drugs right now.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:44:07 PM

No, it is not! These dirty criminal jobs are way "profitable" in term of money (and jail time).
But the best profitable job is by far politicians. They talk too much, do nothing and rub everyone money!

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:06:24 PM

answer Depend on amount of money and time so if you invest 1000$ to buy bitcoin at 2010 and hold them till today will gain more than   drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks otherwise no Because they make them money from risky way and some times illegal all this risk make them gain a lot in few time

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:22:13 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 10:19:52 PM by Hydrogen

Years ago, there was a study done on the wage scaling of drug dealers. The official numbers of the study concluded drug dealers who roam the streets are paid less than minimum wage in the USA. Only big boss drug dealers reap the profits. I think arms markets are dominated by russia, the united states and other world powers. Donald Trump made an arms deal with saudi arabia that was reported to be worth $300 to $500 billion a few months ago when he visited them. Russia's S-400 and S-500 missile interception systems are in high demand as russia's interception technology is known to be superior to USA equivalents. I think that's where most of the supply and money in the arms and weapons sectors come from, with nation states primarily being suppliers and consumers.

Real estate could be overvalued at the moment due to demand and the number of consumers who have large enough paychecks to qualify for real estate loans declining over time. In places like the USA, a big chunk of demand comes from rich foreigners from china and other countries. If not for that foreign demand real estate prices could easily be falling.

There is certainly money in bitcoin & there probably are people who made a lot of money. Satoshi Nakamoto would be ranked #247th richest person in the world, on forbes list, with bitcoin priced @ $6,000. That could be the best way to put things into perpsective.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:52:06 PM

I don't know where you get this information or idea but I think that is not accurate. Just hearing this from people is not enough, it might be a gossip or something. If you really want to know the truth, approaching a drug dealer, a weapon dealer or a profit of real property or any kind of stocks is the best solution but in my opinion, their profit is more stable and good than bitcoin,
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:59:33 PM

Do you really believe on that? How come that profit in bitcoin is higher than being related to drugs? I'm not into drugs but watching news everyday that there are a lot of drug trades for sure those people that are behind these trades are filthy wealthy enough. It's an easy money for them, they just sell and go. Unlike for people on the real and legit source such as bitcoin, we are striving to trade and it's not easy. And with real property, it's all about sales. If you are a person that has a lot of connection, you can earn more than by selling properties. Stocks takes time before earning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:02:51 PM

I don't know where you get this information or idea but I think that is not accurate. Just hearing this from people is not enough, it might be a gossip or something. If you really want to know the truth, approaching a drug dealer, a weapon dealer or a profit of real property or any kind of stocks is the best solution but in my opinion, their profit is more stable and good than bitcoin,
I agree.Maybe by today bitcoin profit is not that really big compared to the income from those people but if you happen to buy and save bitcoin since 2010,well i  can say that bitcoin profit is much bigger than a drug dealer,a weapon dealer,or a real property profit.Just need to be intelligent and clever in bitcoin so you will really have a big profit.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:09:45 PM

I am not sure how much a drug dealer or a weapon dealer makes,can you consider it as a viable source of income without any legal implications  Tongue but one thing is certain it is much profitable than real estate and stock market if you were able to grab the coins at a very good price,if you look at the price growth in this year alone you will know the amount of profit that one could earn with the right investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: