Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum coin and ICO - issues during launch (unofficial thread)  (Read 1880 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:20:28 PM

Censoring of negative posts, inability to access any of the ICO coins, promises to fix things immediately. These are bad signs.    We all want this to succeed.  If I wasn't trying to finish, this month,  a civil securities fraud trial that I started prosecuting in March,  perhaps I wouldn't be so skeptical. 

Message to the Electoneum team:  If you got hacked, but the coins are safe, issue a statement saying so.  If you got hacked and the coins were stolen, but you are trying to recover them, issue a statement saying so.  If you were not hacked, issue a statement saying so.  If you have no idea what is happening, keep quiet and lawyer up.

Here is what will happen.  The longer this goes on, the more people involved in the ICO will be calling lawyers.  How do I know?  Because I am getting calls.

Absolutely, couldn't agree with you more. Sadly I put in just over 2K so very much invested in this. Nothing sucks more then being censored based on asking real questions, and then getting blamed for being disruptive and being a scammer. The last thing I wanted to do was make a thread like this, but since I had 4 mining rigs on EU/US Pools and about 4-5k ETN locked in the official pools, not to mention 2K invested in the ICO, I do have questions and concerns, and sadly they are being met with a child of a "community manager" named Contraband who continues to delete my posts and then harasses me and says I'm banned from the thread. Something is fishy and it's making me sick to my stomach.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boba02 (OP)

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:55:44 PM

Censoring of negative posts, inability to access any of the ICO coins, promises to fix things immediately. These are bad signs.    We all want this to succeed.  If I wasn't trying to finish, this month,  a civil securities fraud trial that I started prosecuting in March,  perhaps I wouldn't be so skeptical. 

Message to the Electoneum team:  If you got hacked, but the coins are safe, issue a statement saying so.  If you got hacked and the coins were stolen, but you are trying to recover them, issue a statement saying so.  If you were not hacked, issue a statement saying so.  If you have no idea what is happening, keep quiet and lawyer up.

Here is what will happen.  The longer this goes on, the more people involved in the ICO will be calling lawyers.  How do I know?  Because I am getting calls.

Absolutely, couldn't agree with you more. Sadly I put in just over 2K so very much invested in this. Nothing sucks more then being censored based on asking real questions, and then getting blamed for being disruptive and being a scammer. The last thing I wanted to do was make a thread like this, but since I had 4 mining rigs on EU/US Pools and about 4-5k ETN locked in the official pools, not to mention 2K invested in the ICO, I do have questions and concerns, and sadly they are being met with a child of a "community manager" named Contraband who continues to delete my posts and then harasses me and says I'm banned from the thread. Something is fishy and it's making me sick to my stomach.

I wonder what happened to the original post posted by Maitre?
I saw it few minutes ago and cryptkeeper1979 quoted it, but then it got disappeared when I refreshed the page.
It's either Maitre deleted their post or forum moderators.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
kurret

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:37:29 PM

That is what they have been saying all the time...
cryptkeeper1979

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:40:01 PM

I'm "officially banned" from the thread for speaking out. He's claiming he spoke with mprep, I have the highest respect for mprep, so if that's actually true, I'll stop posting there... I raise a few questions and IM THE BAD GUY!!? Fuckin hell, grabbin a pint BBL.

Contraband: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.360
Kryptkeeper1979 I am warning you publicly that you are not to post in this self moderated thread again.

The mod mprep told me to write this and if you post again you will be banned

CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:53:05 PM

What is the date of ICO?

ICO is over when the 40$ mil hard cap was reached in late October.

cryptkeeper1979

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:04:54 PM

Contraband the apparent "Community Manager" of Electoneum is asking others to report me for speaking out, and apparently out of all the issues Electroneum is having, IM the biggest issue. Wow, just wow.

Quote from: contraband on Today at 05:44:15 PM
Remember everyone, if you see anyone on the scammer/spammer list make a post here, click report to moderator everytime you see them post, so that they get banned or at least suspended from BCT, as they have been asked not to post here.

Right now Cryptkeeper1979 is the biggest issue

Thank you

My Response:
Well it officially looks like im dealing with a 14 year old community manager here that has nothing better to do then call me a "scammer" and delete my posts. Next time you drop 2K into a project, let me know how it feels to be censored, deleted, called a scammer and harassed. Buying into ETN was a bloody mistake.

This was another deleted post from the thread.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:19:04 PM

I'm "officially banned" from the thread for speaking out. He's claiming he spoke with mprep, I have the highest respect for mprep, so if that's actually true, I'll stop posting there... I raise a few questions and IM THE BAD GUY!!? Fuckin hell, grabbin a pint BBL.

Contraband: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.360
Kryptkeeper1979 I am warning you publicly that you are not to post in this self moderated thread again.

The mod mprep told me to write this and if you post again you will be banned

That's too bad I'm not taking any side but I also invested here, the best way to protect your investment is to get updated and let the team works they are still working on the project they are not leaving us let's give them a chance it's to early to fud

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
boba02 (OP)

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:22:05 PM

That's too bad I'm not taking any side but I also invested here, the best way to protect your investment is to get updated and let the team works they are still working on the project they are not leaving us let's give them a chance it's to early to fud

Can you see any progress?

I have a habit of taking into account what people do, not what they say. So what did developers do in last 4 days?

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
coinbull

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:54:22 PM

I've been running the mining software on 1 of 3 PCs for days and didn't check on it.  Check out my shitty payout.

https://ibb.co/cOrjOG
wickedabc

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:58:48 AM

Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?
cryptkeeper1979

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:00:05 AM

I've been running the mining software on 1 of 3 PCs for days and didn't check on it.  Check out my shitty payout.

you and me both. I had 4 rigs pointed towards EU/US official pools, 0 payout since Nov 1st.

cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:09:07 AM

I would rather wait another 2 weeks for official rollout of ETN.

Its better than uncessfull launches when the coin isnt ready.

ETN has its own BLOCKCHAIN. Which is better than %90 of other ERC20 scam ICO's.

I think Electroneum should wait until mobile mining AND ICOI tokens are officially released.

I guess keep checking facebook for updates?

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:43:25 AM

Much respect cryptkeeper1979 for not backing down. I have not been banned yet, but you have my full support. I can confirm that your screenshots are not faked as I read those same messages. Contraband can try all he wants from the community, but those of us on the other side of the fence from him are quickly gaining support.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
composednoise

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:03:46 AM

where to check roadmap?
chockmaddening

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:21:02 AM

On which exchanges will tokens trade?
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:32:44 AM

Cryptopia and later this month Bittrex and Poloniex.

It will be easy to get exchanges. Real/ good exchanges like coins with thier own blockchain/ mineable chain.

Poloniex especially is very strict with accepting coins. When Poloniex goes live with accepting ETN many others will follow. Bittrex is a good exchange. Exchanges dont/ rarley accept Ethereum based coins.

ETN is luckily not a scam coin that is Ether/ ERC20.

ETN has its own unique blockchain. You can mine on a CPU/ computer, and a phone at the same time.

I am mining ETN right now, its very easy.

doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:03:24 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 08:28:56 AM by doremi

Cryptopia and later this month Bittrex and Poloniex.

It will be easy to get exchanges. Real/ good exchanges like coins with thier own blockchain/ mineable chain.

Poloniex especially is very strict with accepting coins. When Poloniex goes live with accepting ETN many others will follow. Bittrex is a good exchange. Exchanges dont/ rarley accept Ethereum based coins.

ETN is luckily not a scam coin that is Ether/ ERC20.

ETN has its own unique blockchain. You can mine on a CPU/ computer, and a phone at the same time.

I am mining ETN right now, its very easy.

keep dreaming!ETN won't go anywhere more than Cryptopia after so many issues that unanswer yet.
you guys are fucking ignorance that not even realized the consequences of premined coins that  are more than 2x as they was planned!
Cheers!

Is it true you guys are going on Bitfinex soon?

Not sure until its posted. The fact that Electroneum has its own blockchain means that the holy grail Poloniex will accept it.

When Poloniex accepts one, everyother exchange knows its great quality. Bittrex is a lock for sure.

i don't think any well known exchange would accept ETN now,they obviously violated investers right with increasing 100% more premined coin than what they were promised,this alone is a very big reg flag without question,not to mentiond they not even explain why they did this.
this is not an fud but just a fact,if you guys who invest on this ico not even care about your right and don't want to raise your voices,you won't earn the respect and losing money on it is what you guys may deserve.
 Cheers!

for those who bought at $0.01 over 6 billion premined coins,i'm sorry to say that your coin's value has been dilute to $0.005 now because the premined coins is 12.6 billion !
Cheers!

they are double up their premined coins,but......DO YOU GUYS THAT INVESTING GET DOUBLE AS WELL?....that is a question lol
Cheers!

DAMN ETN TEAM, see it for yourself then tell me what can you say.  Cheesy

878ec74ff5f305ba30df3bae5f84bc59c8cb8cfbcc3df12f58dd7e646999892b

What does this mean ^^   Looks like 1.26 billion ETN on three stealth accounts ?? I hope I am reading that wrong

10.26 billion premined!!!!
this is far more than what they said is 6 billion!
cheers!

That was before when they expected around 10k users. Not over 300k. There is not enough coins for the mining app pool. Those coins will be necessary! So many noobs and FUD in here lol. Leaving until you all find something else to move on to. Wow.

Good luck with the project devs, I will be supporting and holding my coins for the future. Hope all the teething problems are sorted out soon.  

This is correct.

Its 12.6 billion coins

4.4 Billion to investors

That leaves 8.2 Billion for mobile miners, which is perfectly fine.

Wow, you guys just dont stop, lol. This was the plan all along. How did you expect the mobile miners to get coins??

show me the new announcement from dev-team then idoit!!!
this alone is enought for a very big red flag!!

I am the Community Manager for Electroneum. There is no announcement necessary. This was what they said would happen all along.

If you are confused, I will help you, but my guess is you are just trying to spread confusion, as you have been doing for months on this thread.

You can raise your Red Flag, but other than a few other trolls, I dont think anyone will fall for your FUD

people who are investing on this ico were invest under the terms of 6 billion coins will be premined,dev team don't have the right to change the original terms bc it will invade the right of the investers!i forseen this coin will be flag as a very very big red flag and will be deny to be listed on many well known exchange,the most worse case scenario would be  public law suit and these ico will treating as a scam project by the regulation agents!!

and you contraband as the ETN manager you will also a criminal due to the role as a colaborator with this scam...cheers!

btw..where is your lovely dev-team who is/are qualify to speak here and backed you up? NONE!!

@dev:
1. how many coins would your team going to premine despite of 6.3 billion ICO?
2. how many coins will left to miners(cellphone,cpu,gpu etc) to mine?
3. how long the mining could proceed(years)?

the questions above only valid to dev team to answer.

DO NOT QUOTE MY POST AND ANSWER FOR THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT DEV OF ELECTRONEUM.

Thanks!

Hi!

1. Actually the ICO is only a max of 5.98 billion as the 6 billion pre-mine for the ICO AND bounty campaign (20 million ETN).
2. There will be 15 BILLION coins left for miners [EDIT - OOOPS! I entered million instead of billion - just to keep you on your toes!]
3. It's a similar emission algorithm to bitcoin, in that the emission slows over time, with ours slowing with each block. It will be 10 years+ before needing a fork or algo change.

I'm sorry I've not been very active here - as a few others have posted I'm on Telegram nearly all the times, so it's a better place to get an answer.

Please read the Technical Whitepaper for more details on emission and mobile emission. You'll find it here:
http://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf

have a great day!
Richard
Electroneum Founder

cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:08:51 AM

ETN was a record setting ICO right?

BatkaFromMinsk

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:53:32 AM

Finally something of my interest.
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:16:14 AM

I wanted to invest here also, but change my mind...
dont believe scammers, which projects adversiting celebrities (like here was Dunkan Logan) or stupid Mayweather in scam Centra

I dont like scam coins like Ether erc20. Thats why I went heavy into Electroneum. Because you can mine it. It has its own BLOCKCHAIN whihc is valuable and rare.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: