Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine.  (Read 55814 times)
Liten

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:47:36 PM

On the first page about GUI Wallet write. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shinjuku1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:14:36 PM

On the first page about GUI Wallet write. Cheesy

I think he's saying to add the GUI Wallet link in the first post
Liten

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:39:04 PM

Yes.
Google Translator not always translate correctly from Russian language.
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

Done, Thank you!

Yes.
Google Translator not always translate correctly from Russian language.

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Sikkan666

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

Mining at 300h/s no clue if it's good or not :p
kraksaa

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:35:46 PM

Hi dev,
Super that is already a wallet GUI.
But why can not see transactions in the transaction tab.
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:45:48 PM

Yes, very good thank you alot.

Mining at 300h/s no clue if it's good or not :p

Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

Please click on File > Reset and you will be able to see all transactions.

Hi dev,

miko-xxx

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:07:50 PM

its work fine from the cli wallet thanks
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:11:19 PM

You are welcome.

its work fine from the cli wallet thanks

kraksaa

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:50:30 PM

Please click on File > Reset and you will be able to see all transactions.

Hi dev,

Thanks to Desp,
Now everything is ok. I see transactions
Liten

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

Eng'Rus "sgminer 5.5.5-gm-nicehash-8"
Setting for SGMiner\Hacтpoйки для SGMiner

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
set URL=alpha.ultranote.org:5555

:: your Xun address and worker name-Укaзывaeм aдpec нaшeгo кoшeлькa, этo и ecть имя.
set USER= WALLET
set ALGO=cryptonight

:: tuning options-пapaмeтpы интeнcивнocти, мoжнo пoдoбpaть.
::set PARAMS=--rawintensity 1024 -w 8 -g 1
set PARAMS=--rawintensity 512 -w 4 -g 2

sgminer.exe --gpu-platform 0 -k %ALGO% -o stratum+tcp://%URL% -u %USER% -p x %PARAMS% -L logfile1.txt

Profit

For Claymore CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v10.2 Beta (Hacтpoйкa нa ocнoвe config.txt)

start.bat
Code:
TIMEOUT /T 22
NsGpuCNMiner.exe

config.txt
Code:
-xpool stratum+tcp://alpha.ultranote.org:7777
-xwal Wallet
-xpsw x
-allpools 1   
-mport 3838
-tstop 80
-ftime 10
-dmem 0

ccminer-cryptonight-103-x64-cuda80
Code:
ccminer-cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://alpha.ultranote.org:5555 -u Wallet -p z

These miners work for me.
moonswamp

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

xmrMiner for Nvidia card:
https://github.com/xmrMiner

content in xmrMiner_easyStart.bat file

Code:
rem this is a helper script to start xmrMiner

rem the word "rem" at the beginning of a line is a line with a comment

rem please substitude with you Monero adress
set xmrAddress=Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (replace with your wallet address)

rem passwort for your mining pool (very often only a x)
set poolPassword=x

rem mining pool webaddress
set poolUrl=stratum+tcp://alpha.ultranote.org:5555

rem set here the launch param to tune xmrMiner (see xmrMiner_VERSION.exe --help), e.g. --launch=8x3
rem example: set launchParam=--launch=64x3
set launchParam=

rem greater value means more interactivity of your system but lower hash rate
set bFactor=6

rem time between a kernel start
set bSleep=25

xmrMiner_0.2.1.exe --url=%poolUrl% -u %xmrAddress% -p %poolPassword% %launchParam% --bfactor=%bFactor% --bsleep=%bSleep%

pause

please check https://github.com/xmrMiner/xmrMiner for the launchParam!

this works for me!
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

Very nice tutorials guys. Thank you very much.

Nichop

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:12:24 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 08:05:47 PM by Nichop

Guys I noticed a bit of confusion and frustration in regards to the block rewards.

The bitcointalk post and the whitepaper says 150 blocks exceeding and then 150 constant

We need to make it clear guys and this is what I can tell you to make it as clear as possible for you.

The actual block reward is 150 coins per block
Our Lead developer has furthermore implemented a formula which would allow the blocks rewards to increase each month for the 1st 2 years and then go back down to 150 coins per block for the remaining 28 years.

So since it is an automated formula the blockchain will increase the rewards automatically during the first 2 years and then will adjust the rewards to 150 coins constant for the 28 remaining years. When will the block increase or by how much will it increase? We cannot say exactly since we do not control the blockchain and furthermore do not want anyone holding any tiny little details against us and expect a certain exact amount of coins per blocks at any given time.

The only thing I can say and I repeat ''I'' can say since I am writing this post based on my personal understanding from my discussion with the team is that the blocks rewards will increase each month for 2 years before going back to 150 coins for ever at the start of year 3.

this post holds as the clear and honest explanation I was able to get for you guys until further updates. If I am wrong in any case I will apologize and make sure the right updated information is communicated promptly.

I hope this is clear enough to ease the atmosphere around the subject.

Why we decided to do that? Simply because it is better to have a supply curve which adapts to mass adoption.
In the mid to long term we will have a more stable price as compared to a low price and then going up with some down moves. This way we expect price to be more stable or go up in a more linear way while the risk of going down is lower since supply will grow only if mining grows and users community grows.

Thank you very much again guys for your sincere and dedicate support.
XUN team is more very proud to be able to operate with such a supportive environment.
Cheers and Good luck everyone
XUN Team

johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:53:30 PM

Guys I noticed a bit of confusion and frustration in regards to the block rewards.

The bitcointalk post and the whitepaper says 150 blocks exceeding and then 150 constant

We need to make it clear guys and this is what I can tell you to make it as clear as possible for you.

Our Lead developer has furthermore implemented a formula which would allow the blocks rewards to increase each month for the 1st 2 years and then go back down to 150 coins per block for the remaining 28 years.

So since it is an automated formula the blockchain will increase the rewards automatically during the first 2 years and then will adjust the rewards to 150 coins constant for the 28 remaining years. When will the block increase or by how much will it increase? We cannot say exactly since we do not control the blockchain and furthermore do not want anyone holding any tiny little details against us and expect a certain exact amount of coins per blocks at any given time.

The only thing I can say and I repeat ''I'' can say since I am writing this post based on my personal understanding from my discussion with the team is that the blocks rewards will increase each month for 2 years before going back to 150 coins for ever at the start of year 3.

this post holds as the clear and honest explanation I was able to get for you guys until further updates. If I am wrong in any case I will apologize and make sure the right updated information is communicated promptly.

Why we decided to do that? Simply because it is better to have a supply curve which adapts to mass adoption.
In the mid to long term we will have a more stable price as compared to a low price and then going up with some down moves. This way we expect price to be more stable or go up in a more linear way while the risk of going down is lower since supply will grow only if mining grows and users community grows.

XUN team is more very proud to be able to operate with such a supportive environment.
XUN Team

Thank you for clarifying.  While we don't need to get into the technicalities of the block size growth, you still need to offer a rough sense of the growth.  For example, is it going to grow by 1.5x?  10x?  100x?

Think of it this way: would you invest in Bitcoin if you didn't know how many Bitcoin were going to be minted in the next 2 years?  What if someone told you the number of Bitcoin in the next two years would essentially be random, could be 2 million more minted, could be 20 million, could be 200 million.  Why would you invest in Bitcoin now, having no idea what the supply growth will be, which will surely affect the price by a lot?

In the same way, I have no idea how I can put my money or hash into XUN.  If the blocksize suddenly jumps to 15000 next month, I will feel super cheated if all my rigs were mining at the 150 blocksize.

Now I know you will probably respond that the change in supply will not be so dramatic as 100x.  But the problem is, you haven't really said anything yet about what it will be, you've just vaguely claimed there will be some growth.  So if you are sure it won't be 100x, you should be able to give us a rough sense of what it will be.

I understand you may not have more information now, so I eagerly await more as I think this is one of the best new CryptoNote coins out there, we just need to know what to expect as miners and investors Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:53:18 AM

It will increase x10 per month.

XUN Team

Thank you for clarifying.  While we don't need to get into the technicalities of the block size growth, you still need to offer a rough sense of the growth.  For example, is it going to grow by 1.5x?  10x?  100x?

Think of it this way: would you invest in Bitcoin if you didn't know how many Bitcoin were going to be minted in the next 2 years?  What if someone told you the number of Bitcoin in the next two years would essentially be random, could be 2 million more minted, could be 20 million, could be 200 million.  Why would you invest in Bitcoin now, having no idea what the supply growth will be, which will surely affect the price by a lot?

In the same way, I have no idea how I can put my money or hash into XUN.  If the blocksize suddenly jumps to 15000 next month, I will feel super cheated if all my rigs were mining at the 150 blocksize.

Now I know you will probably respond that the change in supply will not be so dramatic as 100x.  But the problem is, you haven't really said anything yet about what it will be, you've just vaguely claimed there will be some growth.  So if you are sure it won't be 100x, you should be able to give us a rough sense of what it will be.

I understand you may not have more information now, so I eagerly await more as I think this is one of the best new CryptoNote coins out there, we just need to know what to expect as miners and investors Smiley

bewmint

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:14:37 AM

XUN Team

The rewards is 1500XUN for next month? So will wait to next month for mine the coin.
johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:47:56 AM

XUN Team

The rewards is 1500XUN for next month? So will wait to next month for mine the coin.

Why not wait until Jan, when it will be 15,000 reward per block?  Or Feb, when it will be 150,000 reward per block?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:12:25 AM

nice gui wallet.

still waiting for exchange....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: