Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USELESS HEATER : ANTMINER D3 , WHAT IS NEXT ?  (Read 12002 times)
mcan (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:22:12 AM

Depends on how much more it goes up, keep in mind its down quite a bit
even it rises 4 times it will be 1usd per day, and roi will be 2000days, and warrant is 180 days Smiley)
New era for BITMAIN.
Company of scammers. World the best Scammer asic miners ever.

Mcan is  Asic fudding so hard and posting all over the different thread about his hatred towards bitmain trying to get others to rally up with him.

I bet he's doing this on purpose so he can buy more asic miners for bitmain next product.

Why else would he be wasting his time?

He has a motive
Do you really think your shitty company increase your salary ?
Your shitty company just releases antminer d3, do not forget

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcan (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:26:09 AM

Depends on how much more it goes up, keep in mind its down quite a bit
even it rises 4 times it will be 1usd per day, and roi will be 2000days, and warrant is 180 days Smiley)
New era for BITMAIN.
Company of scammers. World the best Scammer asic miners ever.

Mcan is  Asic fudding so hard and posting all over the different thread about his hatred towards bitmain trying to get others to rally up with him.

I bet he's doing this on purpose so he can buy more asic miners for bitmain next product.

Why else would he be wasting his time?

He has a motive

This

Yep,  There's a new D3+ comming soon and the specs look great. Just found out now

Now we all know why Mcan acting abnormal and fudding hard.  He got D3 poop and we getting D3+ gold    Smiley  hahahah

First i did not received D3 poop yet, and you already confessed that BITMAIN SOLD D3 POOP ha ?
Say your boss he can not find a better idiot than you.
mcan (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:07 PM

Ambient temp is 10°C and Chip temperature is 72°C at november w/o overclock so Shitmain will burn all miners at begining of april.

Don,t buy this shitty company's any product or any coin like bitcoin crash.

RussellStern

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

well, this is what going to happened
first of all, you will try to sell your D3, most likely without luck, because many con-artist selling 1450 USD (+delivery) device for 800 on eBay and many morons believe it, but that affects real owners and to sell D3 right now almost impossible without huge lost
next, you will start looking for better pool, better firmware, some tweeks and continue mining no matter what
later, DASH prices will go up and eventually you will get your money back and your miner will be still working and making some cash
everybody wants to have 3 months ROI, everybody understand now it will be 6-9 months at least
you can get f...d completely if iBeLink released 100 GH/s version for low price or you can won if DASH prices will go up

trying to return money from Chinese company is very bad idea 
engineerbtcd

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:14:57 AM

Hello ,
I am still waiting ANTMINER D3 november batch , bitmain did not sent it yet but ANTMINER D3 income is already reduced to 3-4usd per day . If i calculate custom tax , shipping etc etc.. 2100usd / 4 = will never roi . So this is not ok for me.
Everybody is buying such miner to make some profit or at least not make loss.
I dont need some adviced needs time machine like "you shouldnt buy ,if you blabla" .
Since we are their clients and since many their clients not happy , there should be a way . So what is next? what can be done ?

Best regards.

https://i.imgur.com/xRP2hIR.jpg

Hi guys!
I like many sdes on the forum happy owners of antminer d3 bought from resellers for 2-3x prices in September-October Grin

I honestly put up with them for almost 2 months, even tried to remake them to another algorithm (the topic is on the forum). As a result, I stayed with 2 of 5 asik and those 2 normally never worked and there is no desire to try to squeeze them out anyway

Communication with Bitmain's refusal to take back my shit, I want to bring them to China my shit Grin Grin  Grin

The plan of my actions, a trip to China to the main office of Bitmain, the return of asik stuffed with shit, to make a pile under the door, to hand all the wishes of good and health to the entire Bitmain team

I'm waiting for your wish from Bitmain, write everything that you think about them I will definitely pass on

I promise before the trip to eat a lot of beans and beans and do not go to the toilet 2 days  Grin Grin Grin

Photo and video actions will be published on the forum, if there are willing to go on a joint train, or there are thoughts about how to crap (in the literal sense of the word) Bitmain, then I wait for your comments

for those who wish to help with the trip
Xjin98wBCfmHPsTPhbvxAyZmN6KTiAcTw9 Dash
3HkkYjfWdpogqGWVNzYrjm9u6qj912pBvu bitcoin cash
3AdbdjqFTSqijnqQDFhV3oDUcRiHPvUAak bitcoin

P.S.
All good and do not mess with the collars anymore  Grin
llanaio

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

For folks in the USA, if you don't like your D3, I'm interested in buying at $300. Not trying to lowball anyone, that's just what I'm willing to pay. PM if you're interested.
D3 Antminer

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:16:14 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 10:50:04 AM by D3 Antminer

The antminer D3 Sold out in seconds.  I still can't buy a D3 and I've been looking at bitmain website everyday. How can you say bitmain flooded the market with D3 they clearly didn't.  They been sold out for quite awhile

I'll still buy one just for fun and maybe mine some other x11 coins like helium.

Bitmain has no control over the Dash or it's prices.  But they can deliver the best x11 miner and they did just that.

If anyone is to blame it's yourself and the Dash fan boys for getting way over hyped up about Dash,, or go blame Dash for not keeping up with fast pace development to meet your price/profit expectations.  I'm quite surprised that those  wasting money by buying D3 miners had the chance to buy it below $40 per dash and now they decided they want to mine it for fractions of a coin. You know who you are,

Next time, grow some balls and buy some coins and do some trading.  Stop crying like a little girl in your mining cave that you can't generate satisfactory profits.  Learn to take a loss here and there and stop doing what everyone else is doing.

I can sell to you D3 or i think there is many can sell brandnew d3 units to you in this forum , do you want ? of course no right ? May be BITMAIN produces some ASIC trolls also ha ?

sure there are many idiots blaming d3 owners instead of bitmain.

Why they dont want to agree I cant know but , the difficulty is not a mystery, if you have the approximate unit quantity and hashrate , you can calculate difficiulty  for near future . So it means that bitmain very vell know the difficulty will jump and profit will be nothing.

I believe that bitmain willingly done that to fuck the competitors

they dont hesitate to do same thing to d3 owners

I dont agree  that all of us fools , we just be cheated by shitmain

Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:26:33 PM

I read everything you've written so far and I have a thing to add. Nobody can convince me that someone like Bitmain could not make the simple calculation how the hashing power they introduce to the dash network would affect it's difficulty and profitability. Hell .. if I knew how many units they produce I could make the calculation. They new exactly what they were doing. They knew that MAYBE only the first batch would get some RIO eventually but they kept pushing the D3's anyway. Please don't be fooled by standard practice and don't talk about them like you would talk about some other company that sells their products. They make a ton of money from their farms. A ton! The profit from selling these units I guess is like less than launch money for them. So why would they care about you? Maybe all of this is just some personal vendetta against other ASIC developers. Whatever it is if I were you, I would think twice before buying from them again.. even with discount. You just got fxcked. Now you know why everyone in the ctypto world is trying to get rid of the monopoly from companies like them.
Soon the D3 would not even worth as a heather. Here is the profitability trend from Oct. 29 until Nov.3 https://ibb.co/btykVw That is before the first November batch.
That's from the 19.2GH batch. What about the 15GH? How long will it take until you have to pay for keeping it running?
The question is what are YOU going to do from now on with you worthless tin box...

they make really good door stops

They don't. They are too noisy when turned on and they scratch timber floors in high winds.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stevebills

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:29:23 AM

Bitmain sells crap stick with gpu mining always a safer bet and resellable
kikohernandez92

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

Well, I'll butt into this conversation as friendly as I can. I have a single D3 19.3GH/s and it's doing much more than just heating... https://i.imgur.com/SqR8A1v.png

Here's proof of my monthly income in NiceHash, with expected income fluctuating from $470 to $600 A MONTH, so ROI is achievable by all means...
Psychobitch

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

If you think just because your ASIC miner was ordered from Bitmain website and it comes in a box, and that it is brand new then your stupid as shit. Bitmain is a mining company and suddenly it decides to be a manufacturing company as well. Why would a mining company sell you it's mining device and not mine it themselves ? Selling a few 100 units of their ASIC is peanut change for them unless of course those are refurbished ASIC mining machine which they themselves no longer have confidence on.

Bitmain Owner 1: Let's make 10000 antminer s9, a3, d3, l3+ and whatever we can, to exploit the network and mine ourselves.

Bitmain Owner 2: Yea let's do just that. And for some stupid shit reason let's sell 100 units out of the 10000 for some peanut change.

Bitmain Owner 1: That sounds really stupid, but I like the idea.

Bitmain Owner 2: I know its stupid, but I can make our stupidity less stupid by making them look stupider.

Bitmain Owner 1: And how do you plan to do that? I thought our stupidity was already infinite cause it was my idea and you agreed to it.

Bitmain Owner 2: Well we will ask them idiots who want our antminers so badly to pre order in advance so we can actually have enough time to refurbish our old or spoilt antminers batch by batch and sell it to them.

Bitmain Owner 1: Yeah we will do just that and we will throw in a 3 month warranty upon shipment, just for fucks, cause by the time it reaches them it would probably 2 months. And we already got back our ROI anyways.

Bitmain Owner 2: We will be so screwed when everyone complaints. I mean we will be covered in shitload of complaints from every corner of the world.

Bitmain Owner 1: We are in China dude, they can't do shit to us. Besides our government supports the idea. Look they shut down the exchanges but they didn't shut us down yet, cause we are bringing $$ into the country.

Bitmain Owner 2: Yea your right. I was wondering why they didn't touch us yet. I mean if they really wanted to stop bitcoin and cryptocurrency they should hit right at the source which is us right ?

Bitmain Owner 1: Yea right but we are too stupid to know that export taxes in China is low and import taxes in China is high. So basically our government doesn't give a shit about what we sell to the rest of the world.

Greed and numbers has caused most people to lose their common sense or rather most people though they might be educated they have almost no common sense at all. If you own a antminer any variant, its working fine and you are making profits good for you. But if your making loses stop crying like a bitch and man up. You got stupid and no one forced you to buy the antminer. You have no one to blame for yourself. Is Bitmain a fraud ? YES and NO. Just one thing to keep in mind, no one will sell away their golden goose which lays them a golden egg unless they know there is something wrong with it. Common sense people!
nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

If you think just because your ASIC miner was ordered from Bitmain website and it comes in a box, and that it is brand new then your stupid as shit. Bitmain is a mining company and suddenly it decides to be a manufacturing company as well. Why would a mining company sell you it's mining device and not mine it themselves ? Selling a few 100 units of their ASIC is peanut change for them unless of course those are refurbished ASIC mining machine which they themselves no longer have confidence on.

You could say that about any company.  Why do companies manufacture mining equipment when they can mine the gold, silver, diamonds, etc themselves?  Its called diversifying.  Your comments are easy to make when crypto is at an all time high.  If bitcoin, dash, litecoin, or Sia dropped to pennies tomorrow, I can assure you that Bitmain would be happy that they were selling miners and not just using them to mine.  Their hardware business has also obviously allowed them to get into deep learning also.  And while mining is indeed lucrative, data centers aren't free, support staff isn't free, electricity isn't free.  There is a lot of money and effort that goes into maintaining a giant computing operation.  If I had to venture a guess, I would say that selling the equipment probably yields more money than mining.
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

The problem is DASH is a bad coin to mine with ASIC's. In addition to the difficulty adjustment that uses DGW, the block reward also adjusts with every block and is based on the total network hash rate. The higher the hash rate, the LOWER the block reward is. With tons of new ASIC's joining the pool, it's a race to the bottom in terms of the mining reward.

In a nutshell: the number of coins mined per block depends on the mining difficulty (which itself is based on global hash-rate for Dash) of the last block. Low difficulty means more coins per block, hight difficulty less coins. Additionally there's yearly decline of about 7% coins per block.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/total-dash-per-day-reward.14973/#post-127264

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1146926/Dark+Gravity+Wave

This - please quit whinging about the D3 - on my best days I am making 15 revenue - 5 or 6 for power. Thats not bad at all.
Plus, its nice to have it heating my home since its cold as balls this time of year. Find a coin to mine. Don't mine Dash - its not that complicated.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Psychobitch

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

You could say that about any company.  Why do companies manufacture mining equipment when they can mine the gold, silver, diamonds, etc themselves?  Its called diversifying.  Your comments are easy to make when crypto is at an all time high.  If bitcoin, dash, litecoin, or Sia dropped to pennies tomorrow, I can assure you that Bitmain would be happy that they were selling miners and not just using them to mine.  Their hardware business has also obviously allowed them to get into deep learning also.  And while mining is indeed lucrative, data centers aren't free, support staff isn't free, electricity isn't free.  There is a lot of money and effort that goes into maintaining a giant computing operation.  If I had to venture a guess, I would say that selling the equipment probably yields more money than mining.

First you ask why do companies manufacture mining equipment when they can mine gold,silver,diamonds themselves, then you call it diversifying ? What are you trying to say ? And really which mining company does that ? (referring to real mining here and not crypto do not lose track) Diversifying a business into a same sector lol. Do you even know what you are talking about ? If Bitcoin,dash,litecoin or sia dropped to pennies tomorrow (btw SIA has already dropped to pennies,time to wake up buddy) Roll Eyes Really at $190 billion market cap for bitcoin alone it would drop to pennies ? Roll Eyes. Anyone can get into the hardware business if they had the dough to manufacture and the brains to dissect other company hardware and reverse engineer their technology. No shit Sherlock nothing is free, even a 7 year old knows electricity isn't free, tell us something we don't already know. Selling equipment yields more money then mining, Cheesy at this point your stupidity amaze me.  Roll Eyes
kelvin2003

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

Just mine other coins, there are shitcoins that brings 15$ daily for 19.3gh batch...
hi there, sorry for bothering you. i bought 50 over amtminer d3 with 3x the cost from the dealer and there are lack of profit nowadays, what kind of coins do pay $15 a day and its much appreciated if you can lead me, thank you
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

Just mine other coins, there are shitcoins that brings 15$ daily for 19.3gh batch...
hi there, sorry for bothering you. i bought 50 over amtminer d3 with 3x the cost from the dealer and there are lack of profit nowadays, what kind of coins do pay $15 a day and its much appreciated if you can lead me, thank you

15 a day per machine is nonsense

digital$

Activity: 287
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

not a chance...no way will you get $12-15/day on D3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: