Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Emerald - EMD, a great cryptocurrency | Version 1.3 released!  (Read 108067 times)
CryptoMP

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:18:50 PM

emd.cryptoMP.com (Emerald Pool Closing)

Please Cash out and stop mining, pool will be closed in 72 Hours.

If you encounter any problem pls use support fórum and I'll answer ASAP

Thanks for mining with us!!

Thanks for the warning.

Your are welcome, mining will be unavailable in 3 o 4 hours from now, pool frontend will be
stay open until balances cleared

Thanks all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:28:43 PM

emd.cryptoMP.com (Emerald Pool Closing)

Please Cash out and stop mining, pool will be closed in 72 Hours.

If you encounter any problem pls use support fórum and I'll answer ASAP

Thanks for mining with us!!

Thanks for the warning.

"EMD Network or client or Both are doing Weird Things"
What exactly?

Your pool started doing strange things in this moment
1682724    <myuser>    2014-01-08 03:15:57    Fee    Confirmed          811982    0.<number>
(it's my last TX on transaction summary on your pool) when I've lost connection with you and changed to another pool)

cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:31:27 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 03:03:24 PM by cokirix

the price will go up, its really a profitable coins.
my pool is giving free bonus coins to the blockfinder.
come mine with us on

Quebec-Pool.com
M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:53:41 AM

Now is the time for investment in emerald  Wink is a good price, when they will be delivered first ASIC in a few months, the price will greatly increase  Roll Eyes

raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 12:23:32 AM

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3333
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3333

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Features

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Detailed Stats & Graphs - We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/pool/Emerald/

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:55:39 PM

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3333
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3333

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3333 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Features

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Detailed Stats & Graphs - We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/pool/Emerald/

@raistlinthewiz

0.4btc had sent to 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm and now it has more than 6 confirms.

when should I expect to receive my 4000pxl?

my pxl address 1PAJxAbK3Te5Rb5VxDkwTf5C9GxcahsLzk

MY PM TO YOU HAS BEEN BLOCKED RIGHT AFTER I SENT BTC TO YOU!!!

I hope you send my 4000pxl to me in 24 hours otherwise I have to name you a scummer.

raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 09:29:04 AM

Where did u got the aggrement? I never mined PXL and never traded it. Can you please send me screenshot or anything where you got a deal with so called 'raistlinthewiz' for the trade? and I don't own this; 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm

Planethill

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:28:01 PM

Just fun and my own education I have been solo CPU mining Emeralds using the 1.3 client.  It's been going for two days now @ 5000-6000 HPS with no coins.  With such a low difficulty of 0.26, shouldn't I see something after 48 hours?  Or am I doing it wrong?
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:28:17 AM

I use this pool
http://emd.cryptcoins.net/
but the process is very similar to solo mining - all or nothing. I'm almost always alone there))

BUT the pool sometimes doesn't pay for shares (missing shares or reward is decreased 5 -> 4.5 - > 3.2)
alicea

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:14:40 AM

Just fun and my own education I have been solo CPU mining Emeralds using the 1.3 client.  It's been going for two days now @ 5000-6000 HPS with no coins.  With such a low difficulty of 0.26, shouldn't I see something after 48 hours?  Or am I doing it wrong?

I don't think if cpu mining of scrypt coins, EVEN if its diff = 0.26, makes any sense, because of global hashrate... It made sense 2 month ago, when a processor giving about 15KH/s, was able to mine a few, maybe 10 emeralds per day. Things changed in the end of November - beginning of December.

But you can use your CPU for CPU-only coins, for example quark-like coins. There's quite new, but well-promising coin Particle PRT, you use a modified minerd and mine it with success on your CPU. I decided myself to do it to use the power of my CPUs... Smiley Emerald is really great coin for mining and has great perspectives, but you need to mine it with GPU.

Planethill

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:08:45 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 03:59:28 PM by Planethill

I know it doesnt make sense.  I'm just doing it as an experiment.  But with such low difficulty, shouldn't I have seen at least ONE hit in three days?!  

Maybe I completely misunderstand difficulty. I always thought that a low difficultly meant that the global hashrate was low.  More people meant more easily found blocks, so the difficulty would increase to slow things down.  No?

I'll try the pool as well.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:52:29 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 09:10:11 PM by Gargo

http://emd.cryptcoins.net/statsAuth
add this pool to a blacklist. They simply steal blocks. I have already saw at least twice that they don't count a block I found.

Additionaly to this "manual payouts are disabled"
M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 10:13:43 AM

need to revive this currency  Undecided otherwise it will die  Sad

alicea

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:33:43 PM

need to revive this currency  Undecided otherwise it will die  Sad
Exactly Smiley

cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:32:21 AM

Emeraldcoin is now on Quebec-pool.com!

WE ARE GIVING  COINS BONUS FOR THE BLOCKFINDER

Earn more coins than you make on big pools since most of the coins are going to person with high hashrate.
Server are stable with 1000mbs networks

Come try us!

http://emerald.quebec-pool.com/
stuhlman

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:02:26 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 10:28:56 AM by stuhlman

NEW Emerald Pool  NITRO

This coin is not going anywhere, New pool, dedicated server, 100% uptime/monitored and best of all it's 0% fee during testing period

http://emerald.nitro.org/

* email Login for added security / other pools use your user name for login
** New anti hacking token system beta, no-one can modify your payment information, without email verification. come test this system at 0% fee.

We are testing a new POOL 2.0 secure system, we need a few good testers, and no fees you keep all the coins.

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
jenveno

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:00:31 PM

Sent EMD coins to cryptsy from my wallet about 36 hours ago. No sign of them, they're just gone into the void apparently.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
alicea

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:13:59 PM

Sent EMD coins to cryptsy from my wallet about 36 hours ago. No sign of them, they're just gone into the void apparently.

Cryptsy has huge delays in EMD, CGB and ELC (and maybe some more coins) last week or two... The only way is to write to their support, in most cases they,I think, manually push the transfers... Or I don't know what they do, half an hour after creating a support ticked the money is there...
I'm having the same problem as you with my CGB for 2 days.

Nobody knows why it happens, but writing to them will cause that they will deal with the problem.

jenveno

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:50:33 AM

Cryptsy has huge delays in EMD, CGB and ELC (and maybe some more coins) last week or two... The only way is to write to their support, in most cases they,I think, manually push the transfers... Or I don't know what they do, half an hour after creating a support ticked the money is there...
I'm having the same problem as you with my CGB for 2 days.

Nobody knows why it happens, but writing to them will cause that they will deal with the problem.

Thank you for that I was wondering....

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:49:35 PM

Soooo many rejects on this network... >50% rejects.

Either there is someone with miners purposely rejecting coins, or this is the worst block-speed ever. lol.

Is this wallets network that slow to update "new blocks". Might be why there are so many rejects. BLocks are found but the wallet is taking forever to tell the rest of the world, once one is found.

Even with a 2500ms ping (2.5sec) the blocks should be traversing the net a lot faster. Oh wait, then there is IIRC crap that adds delays. Time to copy a more updated coin with these same settings and upgrade the wallet, or double block times and reward, to compensate. (Half the daily blocks, so the block-time is 40-sec target not 20-sec which is obviously 50% longer than it takes for the blocks to propagate the network after being confirmed.)

Just saying... if you want this coin to live...

Otherwise you should all be doubling your value, since you are only making half as much as you think you are making, based on estimates from 20-sec calculations and 0%-rejects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: