Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] 150 Fast-Hash-80's ~90+ GH/s  (Read 2721 times)
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 06:53:46 PM

[Auction] 150 Fast-Hash-80's ~90+ GH/s

Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC) is auctioning 150 Fast-Hash-80's (Avalon Clones) with 50 to be shipped 8/31/2013

and the remaining 100 to be shipped 9/30/2013.  VMC has retained an Electronic Engineering and Manufacturing Services

firm which has over 20 years experience in PCB/PCA design, prototyping, firmware, software development, manufacturing,

packaging, certification, and regulatory compliance testing.  Our prototype will be ready in three weeks.  

Specification Of Machines:

• Weight 12.3kg
  • Mining Module Type Fast-Hash 20+ GH/s
  • Expandable 20 GH/s To 1.28 TH/s ( We will provide a trade in plan to our upgradable system )
  • Rack Mountable 4U
  • Power Supply ~1500 Watts Gold
  • Bitcoin Mining Modules 4
  • Front Fan 120 mm 5500 RPM
  • Exhaust Fans 2 X 80 mm
  • Switch Key Lock Intrusion Switch
  • Monitor Lights Power Supply, CPU, & RAM
  • Temperature Monitors 3 Included
  • Upgradable No To Fast-Hash-XXX ( We will provide a trade in plan to our upgradable system )
  • Options Mining Modules, Expansion Case, Rack Mount Slides & Key-Lock Front Bezel ( After using our trade in plan )
  • Fast-Hash-XX Version 1
  • Chip Type Avalon 110nm
  • Maximum Chip Speed ~300 MHz
  • Chip Size 110nm
  • Module Interface Avalon
  • Dimensions English 17.5 x 16.9 x 6.9
  • Dimensions Metric 445 x 430 x 176
  • Order Status Prepaid Pre-Order Only
  • Front Panel Controls Power On/Off, System Reset
  • Indicator Power Status
  • Packing Single carton with VMC logo
  • Ports Front USB 2.0 (x2)
  • Disclaimers *The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
  • Metal Material SGCC
  • Metal Thickness 1.2mm
  • Plastic Material Type ABS-HB
  • Regulator Compliance FCC Class A Verified, RoHS Compliant, CE Certified, UL Certified
  • Air Filter Removable/Cleanable

*The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.

All Sales Are Final

RULES OF THE AUCTION

• Each bid must be posted publicly in this thread.
  • Minimum bid is 60 BTC. There is no reserve price.
  • All subsequent bids must be in minimum BTC 1.0 increments.
  • The auction will end when VMC forum name kslaughter has posted "Gone" in this thread.  There will be a "Going Once" and "Going Twice" before "Gone" is posted.  Once "Gone" is posted no more bids will be accepted.
  • The winning bidders will be announced in this thread after the auction closes.
  • The 50 machines to ship 8/31/2013 will go to the highest bidders first, then the remaining machines to be shipped 9/30/2013 will go to the remaining bidders.
  • If there is any contention about who wins the auction, then VMC will decide and its decision is final.
  • Upon auction conclusion, forum PM will be used to provide a Bitcoin receiving address or wire transfer instructions to the winners, and upon receipt of payment in full,
    you will receive a confirmation email.
  • Receipt of payment must be received within 24 hours from the conclusion of the auction.  (Non-Business days will not count for Wire Transfers)
  • Winners will be announced in this thread.

Winning Bidder Instructions

Send the following information to auction at fast-hash dot com:

Forum Name:
First Name:
Last Name:
Street Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Shipping type:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Number Of Machines Won:
Payment amount:
Sending Address:
Type Of Payment: (BTC or Wire Transfer)
TX ID or Wire Transfer Reference Number: *See FAQ for questions.

*** NOTE *** Do not send funds from a Bitcoin address you do not control. You may be required to prove ownership of the sending address upon request.

Terms

• Full payment including all taxes, tariffs, all duties, shipping and handling fees, etc is required prior to shipment to the final destination, these additional fees must be received within 10 days of notification.
  • Address signing is required for dispute settlement.
  • We assume no responsibility for any issues that may arise due to circumstances outside our control, including but not limited to Avalon failing to ship VMC the chips they have on order, shipment being seized by customs, shipment arriving late, etc.
  • All machines purchased are sold AS IS, with no warranty of any kind.

FAQ:

Emails received regarding questions outlined in this FAQ will be asked to review the information contained herein.

Purchasing:

What is a TX ID?
A transaction(TX) ID is a number that is generated every time coins are moved from one address to another. In order to find the TX ID of your purchase you can right click and select “show transaction details” within the bitcoin-qt software, or go to blockchain.info and enter your payment address.

How do I sign a message?
In order to sign a verification message, you must use a wallet that supports this feature.
To sign a message with bitcoin-qt: click File, Sign Message. Input your sending address and message, and then click sign. The sending address, message, and signature must be included to verify the message.

When including a signed message, please use the following format:

Sending address
-----------------------------
I, (insert name here), bitcointalk.org forum member (insert forum member name here), am purchasing (insert machine amount here) Fast-Hash-80's for (insert BTC price here) from bitcointalk.org forum member kslaughter
-----------------------------
Signature

Can orders be split and/or transferred?
We are not responsible for any splits or transfers negotiated after purchase of the machines, nor will we facilitate any trades.  

Can I pay with (Insert anything other than BTC here)?
BTC and (Wire Transfers 5 or more machines only) are the only accepted form of payment.

Are there any limits on the number of machines I can purchase?
Limit of 20 machines per customer.

Shipping:

How do I pay for shipping?
Final fees, including any and all taxes, tariffs, duties, shipping, handling, etc will be calculated once the machines are ready to ship, customers will be notified and payments will be required to be denominated and paid in BTC.

How quickly will finished units be produced?
We expect to ship the first 50 units by 8/31/2013.

Can you guarantee the machines will ship on the dates above?
It is not possible for us to guarantee something outside of our control; VMC has set an aggressive ship date based on Avalon's published shipping dates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iluvpcs

Activity: 314

:)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 06:58:22 PM

2 @ 60
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:08:10 PM

u accept escrow ?
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 07:29:03 PM

u accept escrow ?

Prepaid Pre-Orders Only
mog

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:58:25 PM

Seems a bit fishy to me, would you consider shipping a unit to a established member of the bitcoin community to verify your units? Accepting escrow would go a long way towards trust factor.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:06:37 PM

Seems a bit fishy to me, would you consider shipping a unit to a established member of the bitcoin community to verify your units? Accepting escrow would go a long way towards trust factor.

Exactly what i was thinking, i'm not trolling or anything, but you, as all us, members of this forum, when we hear "pre-order" or "pre-payment" ...
Where are you located ? How about local pick-up ?
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:13:08 PM

Exactly what i was thinking, i'm not trolling or anything, but you, as all us, members of this forum, when we hear "pre-order" or "pre-payment" ...
Where are you located ? How about local pick-up ?

Yes, I understand what everyone thinks.  Springfield Missouri.  Yes you can, still has to be pre- ordered
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:18:14 PM

I'm willing to verify a unit and post results. I have no affiliations; I hate everyone equally.

rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:21:08 PM

I'm willing to verify a unit and post results. I have no affiliations; I hate everyone equally.

I think that someone like John would be ok to receive and review the unit, everybody trusts him, of course, if seller want to do this kind of promotion.
newmars

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:22:29 PM

it would be better to use escrow
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:50:03 PM

We will have the prototype build in about 3 weeks, this is a clone of the Avalon without any changes, so it is already tested.  We will be posting pictures of the prototype when we receive it.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:51:44 PM

Yes, you are right, however do you know how much $$ it takes to build 150 machines.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 08:54:41 PM

I think that someone like John would be ok to receive and review the unit, everybody trusts him, of course, if seller want to do this kind of promotion.

Yes, John is the most trust person on the board.  However, all the parts and chips will not be here until August.  We are working on a very aggressive schedule to get the machines shipped by the end of August.  That is the reason for only doing 50 machines.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 09:02:29 PM

Anyone who want to come to our manufacturing location at 450 H S. Union in Springfield, Missouri is welcome, just give us a call at 855-One-Bitcoin (663-2482) so we can arrange a time to meet you.  Also, just had a meeting last Thursday for the first time with a fellow miner here is Springfield.  His forum name is rustyh17, I am sure if you sent him a PM he would tell you that I am a real person.  He has offered to help us set up our manufacturing line.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:05:35 PM

Anyone who want to come to our manufacturing location at 450 H S. Union in Springfield, Missouri is welcome, just give us a call at 855-One-Bitcoin (663-2482) so we can arrange a time to meet you.  Also, just had a meeting last Thursday for the first time with a fellow miner here is Springfield.  His forum name is rustyh17, I am sure if you sent him a PM he would tell you that I am a real person.  He has offered to help us set up our manufacturing line.

@kslaughter - I can be an escrow if this buyers want it.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:08:23 PM

I can be an escrow with 1% tips. I'm trusted in Malaysia. Here is my profile : http://bitcoinmalaysia.com/contact/

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:23:10 PM

I can be an escrow with 1% tips. I'm trusted in Malaysia. Here is my profile : http://bitcoinmalaysia.com/contact/

@ninjaboon Due to the high front-end cost to manufacture these machines, it is not possible to do escrow.  This is why BFL, Avalon, and many others have to do Prepaid Pre-Orders.
souliouz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:31:59 PM

Hi,
I looked the the websites

The Fast-Hash pics on your website seem just like 5-years old servers.
Motherboard, PCI ports, DRAM
DVD player !?
VGA, Serial port, audio jack ??

Few questions about the specs (in your post, or in the website):
- What's the plan to expand with from 20 to 1.28 TH/s with the same unit (but future "modules")
- How do you achieve 4.8TH/s in a box ?
- What is your development plan for the the 45nm and 28nm architectures you list ?

A bit more transparency on your development phases would benefit in gaining trust, rather than vaguely claiming 4.8THs with a potential 28nm. It might be just marketing for your investor part of the business, but like many others you seem to ride on a bit of vapore.
I appreciate your more realistic claims that I've seen the these posts here answering questions. We've learnt more than in all the rest.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:45:28 PM

Hi,
I looked the the websites

The Fast-Hash pics on your website seem just like 5-years old servers.
Motherboard, PCI ports, DRAM
DVD player !?
VGA, Serial port, audio jack ??

Few questions about the specs (in your post, or in the website):
- What's the plan to expand with from 20 to 1.28 TH/s with the same unit (but future "modules")
- How do you achieve 4.8TH/s in a box ?
- What is your development plan for the the 45nm and 28nm architectures you list ?

A bit more transparency on your development phases would benefit in gaining trust, rather than vaguely claiming 4.8THs with a potential 28nm. It might be just marketing for your investor part of the business, but like many others you seem to ride on a bit of vapore.
I appreciate your more realistic claims that I've seen the these posts here answering questions. We've learnt more than in all the rest.

Sure, the pictures are from the manufacture of the cases we are going to use.  Our prototype is in the process of being build.  The estimate on the time to get it completed is three weeks.  The Avalon clones we are building do not scale, so we will have a trade in program for our customers to protect their investment in our bitcoin mining equipment. 

How we plan to scale to 1.28 TH/s is with our own PCIe board which uses that interface for communications.  What that does in our system is that it allows up to go from 1 card ~20 GH/s to 64 cards using the main system plus 4 expansion cases.  So 64 cards time 20 GH/s = 1,280 GH/s or 1.28 TH/s

Now, to do the 4.8 TH/s is a box uses the same set up above, but has our next generation cards in the unit.  Each card will be 75 GH/s.  These specification are subject to change as we are still working on our 45nm and 28nm chips.

The plan for the 45nm and or 28nm chip is to build the card about and an even fast card with the 28nm chip.

I hope i have answered your questions, if not feel free to ask here or PM me.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 02:07:23 PM

*So 64 cards times 20 GH/s = 1,280 GH/s or 1.28 TH/s
SwissMiner

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 03:12:13 PM

.. you are a hero  Grin

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
krlekm

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:02:21 AM

Rack is very nice, but what is the purpose of PC board ?
Please explain the principle of operation.
Does this mean that they will be able to mining some other virtual currency, for example. LTC ...
If you guaranteed to be 80 GH/s and if I'm in the top 50 for delivery 8/31/2013,
with respect to the estimated increase of difficulty,
and any profitability of mining BTC,
my offer is 65 ~ BTC 5000 EUR for one piece.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 01:31:14 PM

Rack is very nice, but what is the purpose of PC board ?
Please explain the principle of operation.
Does this mean that they will be able to mining some other virtual currency, for example. LTC ...
If you guaranteed to be 80 GH/s and if I'm in the top 50 for delivery 8/31/2013,
with respect to the estimated increase of difficulty,
and any profitability of mining BTC,
my offer is 65 ~ BTC 5000 EUR for one piece.

The units we have on the web site are just pictures of our cases, the Avalon clones only have a controller board, not a motherboard.  However, our future series will
have a motherboard and you will be able to mine LTC with the CPU on those units.  We will be providing a trade in plan for these Avalon clones to allow our customers
to upgrade to our expandable series of machines.  The machines are guaranteed to do at least 80 GH/s.  So we will take you offer of 65 BTC if you are in the top
SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 05:33:36 PM

... are just pictures of our cases ...
... our future series will have ...
... you will be able ...
... We will be providing ...

Grin if I read this BS .. I will wet my pants

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 05:35:23 PM

... are just pictures of our cases ...
... our future series will have ...
... you will be able ...
... We will be providing ...

Grin if I read this BS .. I will wet my pants

SwissMiner, Are you a competitor?  I think you are.
SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 05:42:52 PM

.. what you have (in hand) to compete  Huh

My offer is here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bitcoin-Miner-Block-Erupter-Blade-up-to-13-3-GH-s-NO-USB-BFL-Ready-to-Ship-/300920455587?pt=CPUs&hash=item461041c1a3

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 07:16:01 PM

.. what you have (in hand) to compete  Huh

Yes, I knew you was a competitor, now you posted your offer in my auction.

No, I don't have them in hand, just 2 1/2 months away and 8 times faster than yours for $2,000 less.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 08:34:29 PM

Going once!  Shocked
sahkan

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:50:03 PM

PRE-ORDER, I love those! Sign me up for 1@ whatever the minimum is ... Also for everyone else that likes pre-orders you are free to send the BTC to me. In the request put:
XXBTC for YYGHs (example 50BTC for 10THs) I will get you the equipment as soon as I can!
SwissMiner

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 08:52:19 PM

+1

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 11:12:59 PM

Going Twice  Grin
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 10:13:24 PM

Gone
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 10:16:13 PM

Auction Winners:

iluvpcs 2@60
krlekm 1@65
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 04:24:02 AM

You have nothing. At all. Just pictures of some generic server case and that is it. Auctioning what you don't have is FRAUD

But I give you the opportunity to prove me wrong as I said I would.  I said I will be in your neck of the woods soon in Springfield, and that will be next week on my road trip down to South Carolina. I will come to your "shop" and check out what you have, and create a fair report on my findings in CoinCanary. PM me if you want to arrange a visit. If you do not take me up on this, I have to venture you are full of crap and a scammer. Ill be there probably around the 17th.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: