Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin new high 7500 USD  (Read 857 times)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:54:56 AM

Its reaching 7500$ guys!! Dont sell your Bitcoins now!! @$7479 currently, and I hope it would break the limit. Just a week ago I thought it would be till the end of the year before Bitcoin goes to $7000, and now? Bitcoin is really rising fast, and I'm putting my hopes on it. Go!! Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

Maybe next year bitcoin price will go down to correct its price and alt coins will rise again.

the correction doesn't have to be 10 months of price constantly going down! it can be a couple of days of rise and 2 days of drop and price staying low too. and a correction doesn't have to be huge it can be all the little drops and big dips that you can currently see on the charts.

that is why i am not expecting much of a correction and consider what currently is going on as a healthy rise with enough corrections already. it is always a tricky thing though. you can never predict the correction and call it is on the way until it comes and ends and rise restarts so you can say that "was" a correction.

--looking for signature--
CristiTCM

Activity: 141
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:46:49 AM

Maybe next year bitcoin price will go down to correct its price and alt coins will rise again.

the correction doesn't have to be 10 months of price constantly going down! it can be a couple of days of rise and 2 days of drop and price staying low too. and a correction doesn't have to be huge it can be all the little drops and big dips that you can currently see on the charts.

that is why i am not expecting much of a correction and consider what currently is going on as a healthy rise with enough corrections already. it is always a tricky thing though. you can never predict the correction and call it is on the way until it comes and ends and rise restarts so you can say that "was" a correction.
Maybe we will see a correction after b2x fork down to 6XXX. It's crazy, every day i see ATH i want to sell but i hold the tentation lol
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

Yes now bitcoin reach $ 7,500 is really amazing value for this year. And I sure the price will be up again next year.
Last year ago bitcoin still $ 5,000, but today new high value is came to reality.
Someday bitcoin can reach new high $ 1,000 !
You might be able to see how bitcoin prices are changing rapidly nowadays. We should be grateful that the changes that occur are positive, maybe if a few days ago there was a negative change then we would certainly experience a panic. Should be grateful and we should all be able to take advantage of all the conditions that exist. Do not let because of the current bitcoin price increase we all so often make mistakes and lost concentration.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:00:58 PM

It would be a stunning thing to see 10k happen. I fear the fast rises lately as it make me worried about a harder correction later on.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

Im thinking that bitcoin will not correct its price anymore even if there is an upcoming bitcoin hardfork (segwit 2x)

Just look at the price. bitcoin make another high.

Bitcoin value will decrease during segwit2x but i think at very minimal value ranging $6,000 to $7,000 or at least a $1,000 difference or less. I see that only few bitcoin holders will be panic selling their coins  mostly are begginers in which they have less experiences of bitcoin hardship and they want to be sure that their investments are safe back to their pockets but after the fall down i think bitcoin will rise again for the next year speculation which is $10,000 mark.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:20:50 AM

Im thinking that bitcoin will not correct its price anymore even if there is an upcoming bitcoin hardfork (segwit 2x)

Maybe that can be considered as a reasonable point, the factors that have been affecting bitcoin's price off late have very high standards. Some of the Altcoin investors have now started to hate bitcoin because altcoins aren't increasing at all and it's just declining. People who are depending on this investment and have financial troubles will have no other option but to sell. Altcoins now need to rise or the whole altcoin market will fail and fall into a recession kind of thing.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:53:50 AM

you are confusing correction with a dump and a bear market.
the correction is inevitable. and it happens all the time. if you take a look at some charts, preferably hourly or at least 6 hour chart, you can see all the times where price takes some steps back and it falls back much better.

for example 3 hours ago price fell hard down to $7073 from the ATH of $7590 which is a $517 drop. a small drop but a correction nonetheless. we also had multiple other corrections each time to a different low but each higher than the last. $6700-$6822-$7005-$7073 happen each time a new ATH was set. $7354-$7500-$7590 respectively.
this shapes up a channel leading upwards.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:58:25 AM

We may have some little corrections along the lines and the uptrend is going to continue until maybe this time next year. I have tried to see the positive side of this price movement and sigwith2x activation will even lead to another pump in bitcoin price. $7500 is still the right time and prices to buy cheap as in 2018 we may see  $10,000 as cheap prices to buy and many has speculate here that bitcoin is going to be above  $15,000 before the end of 2018.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:57:23 AM

We may have some little corrections along the lines and the uptrend is going to continue until maybe this time next year. I have tried to see the positive side of this price movement and sigwith2x activation will even lead to another pump in bitcoin price. $7500 is still the right time and prices to buy cheap as in 2018 we may see  $10,000 as cheap prices to buy and many has speculate here that bitcoin is going to be above  $15,000 before the end of 2018.

A healthy correction is sometimes needed to see another push in the price. Since $7500 has been hit and the next logical step is now $10000. It gonna be another historic one for bitcoin if we are going to hit it. But as of now, the price is back to $7300 after a roller coaster ride of $7500 earlier. But rest assured that we can get to $10000 sooner than we all expected.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:17:25 PM

Yes now bitcoin reach $ 7,500 is really amazing value for this year. And I sure the price will be up again next year.
Last year ago bitcoin still $ 5,000, but today new high value is came to reality.
Someday bitcoin can reach new high $ 1,000 !
Bitcoin has just started the journey it has much more to achieve, it is not at peak yet it will go even high. The reason all is that it gives a high output along with the quality of being easy and simple to be used. People are getting into it because it gives success in very short time and let us be able to secure our future and raise the standard of living. My honest point of view is that this worth is still low it has set its goal high
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:28:59 PM

Why is it not correct though ? It's perfectly fine if you know why the price of bitcoin increase so high right now. It is because of the hardfork on this november. People buying and holding their bitcoins to get free coins from the fork. Just relax, people will dump their bitcoins soon after the fork finished.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:31:33 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 12:42:38 PM by error08

Bitcoin new ATH is over $7600, then got corrected after reach the peak. But, bitcoin price already recover to $7500.
Bitcoin hard fork on November 16th will likely create an altcoins, people tend to buy more bitcoin in order to get more free coins of b2x.
So, it seems bitcoin may reach another ATH, maybe reach $8000 before hard fork occur.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:37:34 PM

Actually we dont know what exact happen to the bitcoin this upcoming fork because maybe we see price decrease or increase. As of now th eprice of bitcoin is 7000 dollars plus and it will increase kore so we can make more profit in the future. More bitcoin that you have more chances to earn money.

Next year I think the price will increase not decrease and possible we see 10kdollars.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

Actually we dont know what exact happen to the bitcoin this upcoming fork because maybe we see price decrease or increase. As of now th eprice of bitcoin is 7000 dollars plus and it will increase kore so we can make more profit in the future. More bitcoin that you have more chances to earn money.

Next year I think the price will increase not decrease and possible we see 10kdollars.
maybe your predictions will come true, as I was very skeptical about the price of 7000 dollars, but to my surprise Bitcoin beat this maximum. perhaps the end of the year we will really see 10,000 dollars.
Metrocybe

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

correct always possible but bitcoin back to rise fast so when price down many buy more they make it up again
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:22:40 PM

The crypto market is unpredictable before the segwit. Many people predict that the bitcoin will not pass $ 7,500, but so far the highest price has been recorded at $ 7,800, possibly next year. But I think it will return to $ 8000 soon, maybe June 2018

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:10:46 PM

But I think it will return to $ 8000 soon, maybe June 2018

That's soon? We're just 10% away from reaching the $8000 level, which is peanuts, especially if we take the growth of this year into consideration. Now there is no urgent need to worry about another chain split anymore, it's just a matter of time before we see the market touch $10,000 for the first ever time. I personally don't expect that to happen within this year, but the market has trolled everyone here as no one expected the price to come even close to current levels in such a short period of time. If it turns out to happen, then I won't be surprised at all.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

But I think it will return to $ 8000 soon, maybe June 2018

That's soon? We're just 10% away from reaching the $8000 level, which is peanuts, especially if we take the growth of this year into consideration. Now there is no urgent need to worry about another chain split anymore, it's just a matter of time before we see the market touch $10,000 for the first ever time. I personally don't expect that to happen within this year, but the market has trolled everyone here as no one expected the price to come even close to current levels in such a short period of time. If it turns out to happen, then I won't be surprised at all.

I don't see the price easily go back to 8k now. Let it settle after these turbulent months. Perhaps it even can go back to old resistance levels. Because x7 is just too much. Even for Bitcoin and the promise it holds.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:52:24 PM

Did I missed seeing bitcoin at $7,900? I read a news that it hit that price this day or it was only $7,600? Since before I travel, $7,600 is the price I saw and it made me some happy trip and gave me a good vibes before leaving my computer. And well the Segwit2x has been cancelled, so everyone has been expecting now bitcoin to pump and get wild before this year ends. The real test has been overcome.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀