Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin new high 7500 USD  (Read 857 times)
timikulit (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:39:54 PM

Im thinking that bitcoin will not correct its price anymore even if there is an upcoming bitcoin hardfork (segwit 2x)

Just look at the price. bitcoin make another high.

Maybe next year bitcoin price will go down to correct its price and alt coins will rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:51:06 PM

Of course, i saw this a few hours before, but now it is below $7400 each bitcoin, it has been moving between $7300 - $7450 since tuesday, anyway, it is an incredible amount of money and of course that it is pretty high.
It will be going up by a lot of money until the fork happens, just like it happened previously with the last fork of bitcoin gold.. And it will go down by a few hundreds once that it is done.
But who knows, maybe it can touch a new all time high once that it is done, nobody knows.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:57:06 PM

I look forward to the rise in the price of bitcoin to $ 10,000, what a thrill!

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:02:41 AM

Im thinking that bitcoin will not correct its price anymore even if there is an upcoming bitcoin hardfork (segwit 2x)

Maybe next year bitcoin price will go down to correct its price and alt coins will rise again.

The correction will definitely happen and quite the opposite – I think the even higher top before the fork will cause an even bigger correction. While all these bullrun are making portfolio bigger (in dollars), but this is way too fast and might be unstable. I'd prefer to experience a slow but constant rise rather than this hyperbolic rise. It makes Bitcoin look like a pump n dump coin.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin hodlers be like

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

This really surprised me. I am just looking at the price these last couple of days which is at $5700 and now it is at $7000. When I saw this I thought it might have a correction but yeah, I think they wouldn't since the bitcoin hardfork is closing. But I know that it will not be staying there since we know how people react when they see new great price, they sell.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:19:27 AM

This really surprised me. I am just looking at the price these last couple of days which is at $5700 and now it is at $7000. When I saw this I thought it might have a correction but yeah, I think they wouldn't since the bitcoin hardfork is closing. But I know that it will not be staying there since we know how people react when they see new great price, they sell.

I was expecting that bitcoin would only reach $7000 mark before year end, but surprisingly it go beyond my expectation. Honestly, Im tempted to convert it to my local fiat but always have to remind myself that bitcoin will cobtinue to rise and maybe reach 10000$ mark. Its true that more people will turn butcoin into cash (normal reaction). The wisest thing to do still is to hold and buy.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:23:22 AM

i dont see any problem about the price of bitcoin.considering that this days more and more people believe in its credibility and sustainability regarding the assurance of their investment.going high and low is normal in the process to prove that the crypto world is doing good,sounds unfair for altcoin now but time will come for them.maybe not this soon but in future.
kazukino1111

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:51:45 AM

It might reach 10000USD in near future
mcb5181

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:18:19 AM

I think it will reach $10k before the end of the year.
Coin.Master636

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:02:41 AM

Both scenarios are equally possible. Eventually, Bitcoin will probably rise again to even higher prices, even if a correction takes place in the near future. People keep talking about a bubble, however, and I think that can be true as well. The bubble won't fully burst in the near future I think, but eventually the worth will become more "realistic"... With these insane prices, Bitcoin can't stay "real." If we're going to use it as a real payment method, the worth should be more stable as well.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:36:27 AM

Bitcoin holders are the ones who are benefited most because of this increasing price of bitcoin. I remember the time that bitcoin reach the $2000+ price and that is September and now after 2 months it increased by more than 200% and now it reached the $7500 mark. I predicted a while ago that at the end of the year, bitcoin's price will reach 7k-8k but now it reached the 7500 mark I will change my prediction. I think it will go into 8k-9k at the end of the month. Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:52:28 AM

Well, that is not it. Bitcoin will still grow. Well if you are thinking of that another fork this Mid-November. You can see that bitcoin will still grow, because that's what I observed. After a fork bitcoin is mooning.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:57:55 AM

Of course, its not gonna be normal if there is no price correction in the future. We all know that the price pump is due to segwit2x expectations. The real question is when this massive bull run will end. We have our own opinion on it, but for me I'll just enjoy the ride and watch everyday how the price is really gaining. Maybe next year or maybe after segwit2x, nobody can really answer that.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:04:01 AM

I also think so, the price is very high. do not let the issue is not august that price will come down next year, so we must always check the updated price so that when the price decline we can quickly sell it agat did not suffer a lot of losses.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:21:49 AM

I also think so, the price is very high. do not let the issue is not august that price will come down next year, so we must always check the updated price so that when the price decline we can quickly sell it agat did not suffer a lot of losses.

No wonder your type are the panic sellers and you always end up rueful after the patient ones succeed. All the wise guys from the inception of bitcoin have ended up poor while the stupid or those patient but looking stupid in the eyes of the world have succeeded. I don't know why any sane person who has seen bitcoin climb up to 7.5 k$ will doubt that it will reach 10 k$ even if there is any form of correction..
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:55:22 AM

Good way to deny yourself profits coming straight into your pockets. Yeah go on and sell while it declines as it will only surprise you to raise back to more heights while you will be sobbing about how could've held on. Congratulations on joining the panic sellers' club.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:32:28 AM

Yes now bitcoin reach $ 7,500 is really amazing value for this year. And I sure the price will be up again next year.
Last year ago bitcoin still $ 5,000, but today new high value is came to reality.
Someday bitcoin can reach new high $ 1,000 !
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:35:02 AM

What do you mean bitcoin will correct its price? Is the price of bitcoin now is wrong? Hahaha!
Bitcoin is unpredictable and bitcoin has not exact amount so what are you saying abouy that bitcoin price will go down to correct its price? There is no such thing about the correct price of bitcoin.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:00:48 AM

While $7,500 is pretty nice I think most people are waiting for the big $10,000. Bitcoin first hit 4 digits way back in 2013, even though it subsequently went back to 3 digit territory for much of the following 3 years. So after breaking into 4 digits once again early this year, while nice it just doesn't provide the same euphoric feeling as will happen when we hit the new major milestone of the 5 digit barrier.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:46:01 AM

A correction will come sooner or later to take bitcoin down to $6.8k-$7k. Right now it seems like that the only way for bitcoin to go is up, but it has always happened - after a pump will be a sell off, perhaps temporary.

It won't last long under these values in my opinion, however.

$10k is next.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: