Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Force Network (FOR) Wallet 3.7.1 available now, MN governance coming soon  (Read 46981 times)
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

This is an update to the Force community about our planned whitepaper:

The team is completing the final draft of the whitepaper so the copywriter can complete it in standardized format for presentation and release.
We anticipate revisions, additions and notations to occur in this final stage and are still targeting an end-of-Q1 release.
We will need all of the allotted time, so we ask for everyone to please be patient. The tech we're proposing is novel and the whitepaper will provide everyone a look into what we've been working on and discussing behind-the-scenes for these past several months.

Additionally, 'Force Network' will be our official rebranded name with more details to follow on this subject; also, a new website is being finalized to accompany the whitepaper release.
Good news guys! What about new exchange?

New exchanges will be reached after the White Paper is ready, before the end of Q1 2018.
We feel it's better to reach top exchanges with a real WP released, so people can have a look at our work before getting involved.

As we are approaching the end of Q1 can we expect any major updates or will it be delayed?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

The team is completing the final draft of the whitepaper so the copywriter can complete it in standardized format for presentation and release.
We anticipate revisions, additions and notations to occur in this final stage and are still targeting an end-of-Q1 release.
We will need all of the allotted time, so we ask for everyone to please be patient. The tech we're proposing is novel and the whitepaper will provide everyone a look into what we've been working on and discussing behind-the-scenes for these past several months.

Additionally, 'Force Network' will be our official rebranded name with more details to follow on this subject; also, a new website is being finalized to accompany the whitepaper release.

New exchanges will be reached after the White Paper is ready, before the end of Q1 2018.
We feel it's better to reach top exchanges with a real WP released, so people can have a look at our work before getting involved.

As we are approaching the end of Q1 can we expect any major updates or will it be delayed?

lol there's no dev on the team who knows what to do)) check github, but you already missed the time to sell. some people like to hold failed projects in hope that normal dev will come and revive it. but in reality only another scammer usually bringing projects back to life, since he has some coins. normal dev would start from scratch. of course there is exceptions. but this is not common anymore

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
fulcare

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

lol there's no dev on the team who knows what to do)) check github, but you already missed the time to sell. some people like to hold failed projects in hope that normal dev will come and revive it. but in reality only another scammer usually bringing projects back to life, since he has some coins. normal dev would start from scratch. of course there is exceptions. but this is not common anymore

I agree with you on this. Usually a developer with strong skills would not touch a dead coin or network as it's cumbersome to deal with the damaged reputation while you actually want to build cool technology. This guy won't come back either and probably is running another coin right in this moment.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jared_g

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:52:08 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 11:16:06 PM by jared_g

I am one of the senior project managers that joined Force in Dec '17. I've created this account to reach out to people posting here and to address some of the people posting about Force being dead. Most of all of the FUD-ish claims have been addressed ad nauseam in our Discord server (you can find that link on our website, forcenetwork.io). In short, Force is not dead. It is more alive than it has ever been. Over the past 3 months, we've been working on a whitepaper (scheduled for release before end of Q1 '18) to outlay our vision for Force Coin (soon to be 'Force Network') as well as a complete re-brand (new website launched at end of Q1, in concert with the whitepaper). We have released several Medium articles that detail our long-term vision for Force Network, which include incorporating a legal entity in Zug, Switzerland, in the increasingly famous Crypto Valley. Our Github will soon be updated with major updates, along with an ETA on the alpha version of our proposed tech. Plenty of things to come. If you have any questions, I encourage you to reach out on the Discord server, where Force team members are constantly active and regularly available to answer your questions.
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

This coin seems dead. No volume, no news, no explain from DEVs.
RIP investors
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:20:21 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:07:44 AM by MarquiseMuseum

RIP investors

These people are desperate to enter FORCE, sorry guys you gonna have to get in line, less than 100k coins to 400% upside and 10 days to Q1 news. You're too late.

That said, be prepared for even more +1000% and -95% this year and position yourself accordingly. I wouldn't count in solid x100 profit before 2021.
https://www.investors.com/how-to-invest/how-to-avoid-getting-chopped-up-in-a-choppy-stock-market/

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

lets give them a chance, see what comes from the work they're doing.  I've seen revived coins do well.

which one from revived coins doing well? there used to be one, that just died as well.
i guess its a good thing for force, one shitcoin less in the market.

RIP investors

These people are desperate to enter FORCE, sorry guys you gonna have to get in line, less than 100k coins to 400% upside and 10 days to Q1 news. You're too late.

That said, be prepared for even more +1000% and -95% this year and position yourself accordingly. I wouldn't count in solid x100 profit before 2021.
https://www.investors.com/how-to-invest/how-to-avoid-getting-chopped-up-in-a-choppy-stock-market/

the airdop dropped in value how many % ?? you want to see my sell tx?)) good one)) why you didn't include the number of exploits that are still in the code lol.

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
BuddhaGeo

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

RIP investors

Just to be perfectly clear on this, communication indeed has been lackluster, as the devs have been busy behind the scenes working on the code and not necessarily doing PR stunts. They want a polished strategy and WP before the PR kicks in, and that's understandable.

Nevertheless, we are slowly rebuilding our communications. We have adopted a Communications Strategy that includes regular updates on our Twitter, Reddit and Medium accounts. You will see a lot more information from our side on these channels starting next week.

I can also proudly announce that the White Paper and new website will be released on March 31. A wallet redesign is also in the works. A more detailed Road Map will be published along with the White Paper.

Meanwhile, you can join us at:

Discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/405043280439410690/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/forcenetworkio?
Telegram: https://t.me/forcenetworkio
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/forcenetwork/
fulcare

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Hi everyone,

I am one of the senior project managers that joined Force in Dec '17. I've created this account to reach out to people posting here and to address some of the people posting about Force being dead. Most of all of the FUD-ish claims have been addressed ad nauseam in our Discord server (you can find that link on our website, forcenetwork.io). In short, Force is not dead. It is more alive than it has ever been. Over the past 3 months, we've been working on a whitepaper (scheduled for release before end of Q1 '18) to outlay our vision for Force Coin (soon to be 'Force Network') as well as a complete re-brand (new website launched at end of Q1, in concert with the whitepaper). We have released several Medium articles that detail our long-term vision for Force Network, which include incorporating a legal entity in Zug, Switzerland, in the increasingly famous Crypto Valley. Our Github will soon be updated with major updates, along with an ETA on the alpha version of our proposed tech. Plenty of things to come. If you have any questions, I encourage you to reach out on the Discord server, where Force team members are constantly active and regularly available to answer your questions.

Regards, Jared (yes, my real name)

Ok that's a positive statement I would say. Can we expect the white paper to be available by the end of March then? I think that document will answer most of the questions that are now still to be answered.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

Ok that's a positive statement I would say. Can we expect the white paper to be available by the end of March then? I think that document will answer most of the questions that are now still to be answered.

the dude above you literally says:

I can also proudly announce that the White Paper and new website will be released on March 31.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
RueDuSite

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

RIP investors

Thanks for your quality input. https://www.forcenetwork.io/

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:17:05 AM

whitepaper released, good read.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
trgnn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

We don't see often no ICO coins coming out with something really interesting & new Smiley Just wait guys, this is just the begining Smiley

marcrenton

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

Glad to see whitepaper now, what about new exchange market and new website?
fulcare

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

the dude above you literally says:

I can also proudly announce that the White Paper and new website will be released on March 31.

My bad, but sometimes it is also quite cumbersome to scroll through all those pages of the threads. Then you also have airdrops and what not and dozens of worthless content. That's why I sometimes straight ask my questions.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
matrix50

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

And where is roadmap?  is there any?
DraGonD

Activity: 416

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

It's on the WHITEPAPER @ https://www.forcenetwork.io/
RueDuSite

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

It's on the WHITEPAPER @ https://www.forcenetwork.io/

there will be a roadmap on the new website.
the new website is in progress.
jukeee (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:36:19 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 01:47:03 AM by jukeee

Latest version 3.7.0

• The Force Network (FN) aims to be a fully anonymous, scalable, and flexible set of protocols that offers an unprecedented level of censorship-resistant access to data and network services.
    The Force team will develop the underlying utility token called Force (FOR), the distribution network infrastructure, and the system that will allow anyone to host a web service (a "netnode") to provide an ever-expanding list of different network protocols.

Independent developers will be able to build additional underlying protocols on the Force Network (such as IPFS, DVPNs, E-Mail/IMAP, and other pre-defined network protocols), which netnodes can then choose to host in exchange for payment.This system incentivizes and enables limitless access to different types of information available on the internet.
    After successfully connecting to The Force Network, connecting to the applicable service netnodes will feel the same as connecting to a physical local area network (LAN).
    At a later stage, The Force Network will include an easy-to-use decentralized VPN gateway solution to allow users to access the regular internet content in a private and secure way.

The Force Network will empower people around the world to access information and secure networks even under the most oppressive regimes, allowing information to exist free from removal and unauthorized manipulation.

~  F.A.Q ~

• What is the Force Network?

The Force Network aims to be a fully anonymous, scalable, and flexible set of protocols that offers an unprecedented level of censorship-resistant access to data and network services, complete anonymity for users of the network as well as hosts (nodes).

• What problems is the Force Network is solving?

The Force Network solves multiple important problems that both centralized networks and standard web protocols have.  

Some key features:

1. Decentralized Internet: The Force Network decentralizes the internet. Anyone can choose to host any network protocol service and get paid for doing so. Currently a majority of the web is hosted by a handful of companies while countless computers worldwide sit idle and largely unused. We seek to change this.

2. Unprecedented Anonymity and Censorship-resistance: Censorship to information is a serious issue in many parts of the world and is only getting worse. Governments and ISPs have freedom to block any content they choose.  Standard web protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, etc.) provide no anonymity for users nor hosts. Other "decentralized internet" projects we have come across do not provide anonymity for hosts. The Force Network solves this for all parties through being a fully private network, where even the IPs of the host and user are obscured to ensure complete and total anonymity. ISPs will have no access to user data and behavior, and no access to IPs which prevent them from from censoring.

• What makes the Force network different?

The Force Network is more than a way to browse the “decentralized web”. It is a fully customizable, decentralized network of specialized nodes. These nodes will be available to rent on an open marketplace, where each node owner has the choice to decide what protocol(s) their node should support (including developing their own connectivity or routing protocols).

Our primary focus is privacy and resilience to censorship. We believe humans have a fundamental right to information, and with the Force Network we are trying to ensure that right cannot be infringed upon. We envision the Force Network will protect and enable access to all data and services possible with the internet, even under the most oppressive of situations.

Here is a short list of features that we feel highlight our differences:

• Currently, Force Network is a masternode privacy currency with several pending upgrades.
    • The Force Network is a fully private network, where even the IPs of the host and consumer are obscured to ensure complete and total anonymity.
    • The Force Network minimizes latency through intelligent location-aware routing algorithms that choose hop nodes nearest to the customer.
    • Not restricted to HTTP or HTTPS only, the Force Network has limitless network protocols supported on the Force Network.

• Will there be an ICO?

No. Force was initially a community take over and has grown into an ambitious project, the Force Network run by a growing and experienced team.

• How many people are working on the project?

TBA soon with an updated website and details on the team.

• What's the total issuance volume of Force?

A total of 200 million FOR will be issued over time, with no further issuance in any case.

• What are the technical advantages of the Force Network?

1. Unprecedented security & privacy options.
    2. Fully Censorship-resistant, with IP addresses hidden for hosts/nodes and users.
    3. Endlessly scalable.
    4. Extremely flexible.
    5. Intelligent incentive system for node operators.
    6. Open source.

• What is Force (FOR)?

Force (FOR) is the underlying utility token that serves multiple purposes which range from an incentivization mechanism for service delivery and quality thereof, to a tool for agreement over simultaneous network consensus and serves as a secure means of transferring encryption keys between participating nodes.

Use Cases:

1. To pay for the Force Network services.
    2. To handle the authentication key exchange.
    3. To stake coins in order to create a node(master, payment, hop, net, etc.) to ensure good behavior.
    4. To reward masternodes and coin stakers for providing consensus, enhanced services, and securing The Force Network.

• What is the value of Force (FOR)?

1. It can be used as currency to purchase related commodities.
    2. It can be used as the storage of value or the value transfer method.
    3. It can be used as the unit of measurement for the workload or quality of the Force Network.
    4. It enjoys high popularity and increasing demands, while the issuance volume is fixed; thus, the potential of its appreciation is tremendous.

• How to setup a Force Supernode?

Github Wiki Tutorial | PDF Tutorial download

Please note that these setup informations are subject to change because of future code updates.

• Where can I buy Force (FOR)?

Exchanges

Cryptobridge | StockExchange

• Specifications:

• Name: Force
    • Symbol: FOR
    • Maximum total supply: 200,000,000 FOR
    • Consensus algorithm: PoS
    • Block time: 45 seconds
    • Supernode collateral: 500,000 FOR
    • Netnode collateral: coming soon

• Distribution:

• block 155k: PoS: 200 (30% staker (60) / 55% masternode (110) / 15% team (30) )
    • block 175k: PoS: 160 (30% staker (48) / 60% masternode (96) / 10% team (16) )
    • block 200k: PoS: 100 (25% staker (25) / 65% masternode (65) / 10% team (10) )
    • from block 200k: 12.5% halving (exponential, so 90%, 81%, 72.9%...) every 100k blocks

• Core team

frenchcrypto, jgreyorl, brewfox, hewwo, Franco21, Bumbr, johndis.

• Signatures

coming soon

• Translations

coming soon

• Links

ANN updated (special thanks to @frances21co for reworking this!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: