Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Force Network (FOR) Wallet 3.7.1 available now, MN governance coming soon  (Read 46981 times)
jukeee (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

Alts getting smashed everywhere. No official development news pending for Force and no marketing activities and little new retail money coming in to market.

Thanks for your interest, the new codebase repository will be released soon.
The marketing plan has been released and comes along with key events on Force.

I’m not sure why you posted here, any question?

I have a question. I've been reading the WP but I'm still trying to know if Force will allow us to use the "regular" internet while being protected or if it will come as a "closed" network first.

Hello,

thank you for your questions!

And the answer is:
yes, you will be able to access to the centralized Internet using our solution, but more than that, your identity will be preserved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Alts getting smashed everywhere. No official development news pending for Force and no marketing activities and little new retail money coming in to market.

I have a question. I've been reading the WP but I'm still trying to know if Force will allow us to use the "regular" internet while being protected or if it will come as a "closed" network first.

Hello,

And the answer is:
yes, you will be able to access to the centralized Internet using our solution, but more than that, your identity will be preserved.

If there was a "closed" network first as you asked, Force network couldn't really function very well, could it? If you have something like gatekeepers this wouldn't be close to the vision the team here has I think. Or will there be something like gatekeepers that prevent some actors from joining?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
londonaddict

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

Hello,

And the answer is:

Oh god damn that's awesome. Thanks! The masternode collateral will remain 500k?
jukeee (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

Hello,

And the answer is:

If there was a "closed" network first as you asked, Force network couldn't really function very well, could it? If you have something like gatekeepers this wouldn't be close to the vision the team here has I think. Or will there be something like gatekeepers that prevent some actors from joining?

If you are talking about a governance system that will allow everyone to decide if a service can be delivered or not on the Force Network, this has yet to be decided but could be handled via the masternode governance system.
jukeee (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 09:52:18 AM by jukeee

*feels ignored*

sorry Smiley

Hello,

And the answer is:

Yes the collateral will remain the same and we will introduce the hop nodes and payment nodes (https://www.forcenetwork.io/files/lightpaper_forcenetwork_current.pdf)

The collateral of the hop nodes will be 100k.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

Unfortunately I had to absent myself from the FORCE bounty campaign because I didn't have twitter or discord! But I bought some FORCE in this dip and I will be supporting you in buying what will be dumped... Also, soon I'll be running an MN! Force Network will be giant! Trust me! Wink At the end of this year or the beginning of 2019 with certezaz we will be in another moment.
londonaddict

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

Is there a bounty campaign?
jukeee (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

Unfortunately I had to absent myself from the FORCE bounty campaign because I didn't have twitter or discord! But I bought some FORCE in this dip and I will be supporting you in buying what will be dumped... Also, soon I'll be running an MN! Force Network will be giant! Trust me! Wink At the end of this year or the beginning of 2019 with certezaz we will be in another moment.

Thanks a lot for your support, this is just the beginning Wink
jukeee (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

Is there a bounty campaign?

yes, here is the link Wink

londonaddict

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

Thanks! Also you didn't answer about the masternode collateral. I saw the chat on Telegram and you said there will be masternodes and hop nodes. How much FOR for each?

Smiley
jukeee (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Thanks! Also you didn't answer about the masternode collateral. I saw the chat on Telegram and you said there will be masternodes and hop nodes. How much FOR for each?

Smiley

I'm sure you missed the answer below Wink

500k for the Master node
100k for the Hop node

*feels ignored*

sorry Smiley

Hello,

And the answer is:

Yes the collateral will remain the same and we will introduce the hop nodes and payment nodes (https://www.forcenetwork.io/files/lightpaper_forcenetwork_current.pdf)

The collateral of the hop nodes will be 100k.
jukeee (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

We're now officially registered in Malta! 🍾

Check out our latest blog article explaining the incorporation!

https://medium.com/@forcenet/force-network-incorporation-announcement-5419e60e79c5

MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:03:17 AM

Reason for price tanking right now which should sincerely be addressed:

1. Make a community vote on the coin swap with codebase "upgrade" and premine. What we know right now is that the ROI will be heavily pumped on the new algo which may or may not be a wise direction judging from how other newer coins with high ROI have developed since its impossible to sustain long term.

2. What happened to nearly $60 000 in funds raised from a 5 BTC masternode auction in january that were supposed to pay for coinexchange listing?

3. Where did all the votes for Bitfineon listing come from? Were this from verified real users seeing as the crypto space is invaded by bots recently. For the sake of investor confidence, the bitfineon partnership should be elucidated further to prevent speculation into elaborate bot induced pump and dumps or exits when that exchange comes online. You also need to address the exit scam scenario from coin swapping and premines, it does not induce investor confidence as apparent from price development since these news came to light.

One thing I learned from stock investing is the perpetual emission scam scenario that took place in a biotech stock called Epicept. Speculative tech lends itself well to diluting investors over long time, unfortunately it then becomes a long con.

5. Funding will generally follow on delivery, this is a community take over after all. Right now developments can be interpreted as an attempt at power consolidation, which is not in the spirit of crypto.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

Hello,

And the answer is:

If you are talking about a governance system that will allow everyone to decide if a service can be delivered or not on the Force Network, this has yet to be decided but could be handled via the masternode governance system.

Yes but I thought the comment before was referring to whether or not could join the network at any time. And that is possible isn't it? Or will there be any kind of ID checks?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
londonaddict

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Hello,

And the answer is:

Yes but I thought the comment before was referring to whether or not could join the network at any time. And that is possible isn't it? Or will there be any kind of ID checks?

I doubt there will be an ID check. It would kill the idea of privacy and anonymity don't you think?
jukeee (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

1. Make a community vote on the coin swap with codebase "upgrade" and premine. What we know right now is that the ROI will be heavily pumped on the new algo which may or may not be a wise direction judging from how other newer coins with high ROI have developed since its impossible to sustain long term.

who did say here that there will be high ROI?
We don't communicate on ROI nor said anything like that, you can double-check on all our communication channels, no news have been released regarding possible ROI..

2. What happened to nearly $60 000 in funds raised from a 5 BTC masternode auction in january that were supposed to pay for coinexchange listing?

We used some for the incorporation and developments but kept the rest, nothing has been used yet to remunerate people.
FYI 5 BTC is not $60,000 anymore, it's $35,000 and the incorporation costs are quite important.

3. Where did all the votes for Bitfineon listing come from? Were this from verified real users seeing as the crypto space is invaded by bots recently. For the sake of investor confidence, the bitfineon partnership should be elucidated further to prevent speculation into elaborate bot induced pump and dumps or exits when that exchange comes online. You also need to address the exit scam scenario from coin swapping and premines, it does not induce investor confidence as apparent from price development since these news came to light.

Please have a look at bitfineon voting system, it's governance from ALQO masternodes that allows a vote.
Voting can't be bot induced like you're saying as it's a decentralized system and you need to own ALQO in order to vote.

4. One thing I learned from stock investing is the perpetual emission scam scenario that took place in a biotech stock called Epicept. Speculative tech lends itself well to diluting investors over long time, unfortunately it then becomes a long con.

We don't know Epicept nor are affiliated to them.
If you're trying to say we attempt to scam people, you must not know how developments can be long when you start a novel blockchain..
We will soon reveal the github repository that will allow us to avoid such accusations..

5. Funding will generally follow on delivery, this is a community take over after all. Right now developments can be interpreted as an attempt at power consolidation, which is not in the spirit of crypto.

Sorry, we don't know what you mean about that..

Feel free to ask more questions if you need, it will be a pleasure to answer them all.
jukeee (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

Hello,

And the answer is:

I doubt there will be an ID check. It would kill the idea of privacy and anonymity don't you think?

There will be no kind of ID check to join the network. Everyone will be able to join!
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 10:28:14 PM by MarquiseMuseum

who did say here that there will be high ROI?
We don't communicate on ROI nor said anything like that, you can double-check on all our communication channels, no news have been released regarding possible ROI..

We used some for the incorporation and developments but kept the rest, nothing has been used yet to remunerate people.
FYI 5 BTC is not $60,000 anymore, it's $35,000 and the incorporation costs are quite important.

Please have a look at bitfineon voting system, it's governance from ALQO masternodes that allows a vote.
Voting can't be bot induced like you're saying as it's a decentralized system and you need to own ALQO in order to vote.

4. One thing I learned from stock investing is the perpetual emission scam scenario that took place in a biotech stock called Epicept. Speculative tech lends itself well to diluting investors over long time, unfortunately it then becomes a long con.

We don't know Epicept nor are affiliated to them.
If you're trying to say we attempt to scam people, you must not know how developments can be long when you start a novel blockchain..
We will soon reveal the github repository that will allow us to avoid such accusations..

Sorry, we don't know what you mean about that..

Feel free to ask more questions if you need, it will be a pleasure to answer them all.

Perfectly happy with that answer, thank you. I am waiting for confirmation as to if there is some technological presentation or working demo prior to premine funding and swap to new chain.

Feedback summary:

1. There will probably not be a community vote on the premine topic

2. Coinexchange listing was a discussion held internally with the volunteer group, it was decided that the fee was too high and that funds were to be used for other things such as legal incorporation. In defense of the team, a coinexchange listing in this market would perhaps not have been particularly beneficial as I have witnessed first hand coins such as GBX and DSR deflate precipitously post top listing on hitbtc and coinexchange without fundamental cause or changes in development. But the fact of the matter remains that strategic financial decisions during that period were not communicated properly outside discord forum and it is something that may color future capitalization initiatives such as the coming premine swap. According to team, most of the funds are intact or atleast $30 000 remain which is to be used to further development and renumeration which is good news.

3. From my recollection there was brief discussion on the topic of high roi upgrade of the chain to mirror masternode ecosystem developments during the period of Q1 2018 (such as bitcoin green). A member on discord mentioned that similar upgrades performed by other previously low roi coins had not been beneficial for them. I believe that the new algo will remain low roi in comparison to 1000%+ roi of the Q1 batch and that this high roi development track was abandoned after debate on the forum. FORCE current roi is around 50% which is probably also unsustainable when compared to stock market dividends and DASH. But it is atleast realistic short to mid term without necessarily inducing a price collapse since even triple figure roi coins remain market stable after 6 months of trading (BWK).

4. There is no possibility of voting fraud on Bitfineon since a masternode is priced at nearly $1000 and is required to cast a vote.

5. Now for the remaining risks:

a. Preliminary feedback indicates that there will be no concrete technological presentation or working demo as a justification for the premine swap. There may be a publication of a private github which could be a significant value addition.

b. There may be systemic risk introduced with government regulation of privacy coins after premine funding which could possibly introduce significant hurdles as team is no longer operating under guise of anonymity. It will be very easy to identify and suppress development of existing team under this scenario. However, I believe that privacy coins ecosystem is not yet relevant enough to be of interest to regulating entities, but it has been mentioned intermittently by regulators so it is a concrete possibility.

c. A legal incorporation does in no way or form protect participants from any kind of fund erosion or circumvention to deplete premine funds using a myriad of established and nefarious methods particularly witnessed in biotech during its early days in the 00's. It does not qualify as criminal activity but for all intents and purposes it achieves similar outcome on investor bottom line. "Consulting" fees, regulatory compliance/fees/fines as mentioned, mergers, restructuring, perpetual dilution and other unknown obstacles and expenses that may arise post funding and so on, particularly in blockchain that is a completely untested space riddled with these issues specifically concerning premines, ICO's and the things that everyone is tragically familiar with by now.

d. Force team presently receive 10% of stake rewards and it may be justified to keep future project funding segmented in this way rather than handing over a lump sum of unknown magnitude but possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars at once, until there is a verifiable proof of concept, working demo or any kind of proprietary assets. At the very least, there must be a surgical cost breakdown so participants will know exactly where funds will go and if it is over or under estimated projections, this is basic economics that any serious firm would require so there is no reason for private participants not to request from team to produce this type of public cost estimation prior to premine funding, and not at the last minute without elaborate community debate that is properly communicated to stakeholders on relevant public forums.

6. Team requested that this analysis be a little softer in its approach so I would emphasize that feedback from core devs is excellent and that it's not an experienced communications department so expectations should be kept realistic. The risk profile I submit in this summarized analysis in essence only relates to the topic of the premine which is a potential red flag for my own part after having been active in this space since early 2016.

There are 3 valid solutions to remedy community confidence in reference to coming premine swap:

1. Community voting
2. Don't make a premine swap, keep it at 10-15% of stake rewards with a lesser lump sum
3. Produce some kind of tech validation, demo or anything remotely tangible (update: a private github may be made public, which will potentially add alot of value)

In absence of any or all of these remedies Force should be considered a very high risk project going forward which is obvious for those who are already on board, but much lower than last year. As have been stated before, it is still 1/20 valuation of peers that came online at the same time in late 2017 due to being a community takeover and no top exchange inclusion, and the tech is top tier if not the best wallet at the moment, it certainly was for the majority of 2018. It is unknown what will happen to the original chain after swap, but if a handfull individuals control all outstanding supply it is safe to assume that it will become completely defunct. In case of community division, there is also the risk of forking, or splitting into 2 separate brands. The team and chain is still way ahead of 95% of ecosystem peers that don't even have WP's or active devs. Market cap of sub $1.5M is vastly undervalued barring premine risk. It is a difficult fundraising environment when most alts are down 90% or more, and those who do choose to join should not expect recovery or significant progress for a minimum of 2 years.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

Interesting discussion. I'm not following the project actively, but this was definitely worth my time.

I am aligned that a sustainable, long term, development fund (% of profits) is preferred over a lump-sum approach. That facilitates overspending or running of with money.

Mary NPC

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

Any bounty guys for this ICO?
Sorry if it's too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: