Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchasing Bitcoin  (Read 939 times)
coinsmoney

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:44:12 AM

My suggestion is better you can find any local exchanger to buy bitcoins it is safe

And ETH is the good coin for future purpose, according to me next year it will cross $1k
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:53:10 AM

My suggestion is better you can find any local exchanger to buy bitcoins it is safe

And ETH is the good coin for future purpose, according to me next year it will cross $1k
purchasing bitcoin is an excellent decision because the rate of bitcoin is going in creasing with a very fast rate so if you purchase more and more bitcoin now then you can earn enough profit in future from these coins.
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

You can buy them at retailers in the country you live in. I will introduce you to a coinbase.com website if you are located in supportive country then you should buy them on this for safer and it is also the online wallet that many users use in the world.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:31:46 AM

Coinbase is convenient for buying BTC but you need to go through verification. You can go for localbitcoin which is a peer to peer marketplace and try to find one seller who don’t need identity verification.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:32:53 AM

Coinbase is convenient for buying BTC but you need to go through verification. You can go for localbitcoin which is a peer to peer marketplace and try to find one seller who don’t need identity verification.

Well its safe with coinbase if you are in the united states because localbitcoins can be risky especially if you don't know the area you've chosen to meet very well. Anything can ensue and you should be ready for the risk.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:00:41 PM

If you will have the local exchanger at the bitcoin you will have the best of the bitcoin because if you will get the bitcoin you will see the value and he price of the bitcoin n I know now the bitcoin is increasing and this is the best time to purchase the bitcoin n and to make the profit as much as you can as the perfect purchasing will give you the long time investment and the best source of the money at the same time.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

Yeah and there are a lot of the sites for the bitcoin at the saving forum because a lot of the money can be easily buy at the low rate and the demand hope this will increase your value and the profit because the more you will keep safe the more bitcoin will get the value and the profit so I hope this is the time to have the bitcoin and this will make ht bitcoin go more and more high.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

First, specify which country you are as you know that bitcoin is global and some country declared it as illegal so. Usually, every country has its own shenanigans. Normally, people purchase it at an exchange.
Make an account on coinbase, paypal  or some other well known forum. Connect your that account to bank account and enjoy the buying and selling of bitcoin.

When the requirement is fulfilled you are on the way to success. It will not only help in raising the standard of life in present but will also let you to secure your future. But yeah first confirm it out that whether bitcoin is legal in your country or not
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:54:16 PM

Apologies for being so basic, but what is a reputable site to purchase bitcoin?
Secondly, has anyone had a good experience with Etherium? Thanks.
It is really helpful for you if you would purchase bitcoin. coinbase.com is one of the best exchange website for buying bitcoin. You can also purchase some bitcoins in local bitcoins.com using your fiat money. To your second question, do you mean the overall experience on etherium ? Its good when you are a pioneer in having this coin. i just use it for converting my alt coins to eth using exchange.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

I would suggest coinbase and blockchain.info, also bittrex is a nice one.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:44:21 PM

if I think it was too late for you to have bitcoin the current because the purchase price very expensive but there are other ways to have a different types of coin other in the run in bitttrex as a place Exchange.for example etherium can also try.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:49:44 PM

Localbitcoin would be the best choice if you are with the restricted countries which are unable to buy at Coinbase.
Maybe you should tell which country you are so we could be more specific and could locate where else you could buy it.
Some establishments do accept bitcoin payment and also do sell bitcoins at their end.
We cannot help you more if we dont have that information or you could just swallow how much you would pay for fees in the localbitcoin website.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:51:35 PM

Depends on where you live
If you can find local exchange in your country, that'll be better because you can buy it using your local currency

grifter1870

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

for me is bittrex, localbitcoins, remitado, and coins ph
Germany1 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:00:08 AM

Ok I think I better jump in and repeat that I am located in Australia. Some responses are saying that it would be helpful if I advised where I am from. I did advise I am from Australia.
Therefore, I am only interested in information relating to an Australian resident.
Thanks again
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:50:26 AM

Ok I think I better jump in and repeat that I am located in Australia. Some responses are saying that it would be helpful if I advised where I am from. I did advise I am from Australia.
Therefore, I am only interested in information relating to an Australian resident.
Thanks again

Coinbase and localbitcoin are available to Australia users, you are able to purchase BTC in this 2 websites easily. Before you can buy BTC in coinbase, you have to submit identity verification. There is a limit if you are buying with credit cards, hence you have to buy smaller amounts first.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

if I think it was too late for you to have bitcoin the current because the purchase price very expensive but there are other ways to have a different types of coin other in the run in bitttrex as a place Exchange.for example etherium can also try.
There is no doubt in this fact that it is easy to grab coins form this site. Coinbase is really easy to sue and people do prefer it over other exchanges for purchasing bitcoin or any other coin. If your really serious about buying bitcoin with paper money, visit coinbase as soon as possible because this is the excellent time for purchasing bitcoin since there is some decrease in the value of bitcoin at present.
Sophiea

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

You can purchase bitcoin in trading sites like Poloniex CCEX and Bittrex by this site you can buy bitcoin and you can convert it to your wallet anytime you want.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:51:34 PM

Hey since you wish to buy Bitcoin you can check with this forum currency exchange section check zazradb deals, he's quite reputed you'll have a good deal with him, then you can check on local Bitcoin, select your location and where you wish to buy, always do due diligence. No I don't like ethereum, I only like Bitcoin, why cause price rises, and every fork makes your rich by getting more coins. So stick to Bitcoin only.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

Coinbase is a good exchange if you want to buy out some bitcoins from your dollars. But the best wallet varies from fiat to fiat. and yes Ethereum is too good of a currency I think it has lot more potential than btc and is too undervalued currently. It is a blockchain for most of the erc-20 tokens I really have some great expectations from it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: