Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best staking coins  (Read 2549 times)
sadcrypto

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

$EQT, $RAIN, $NETKO, $DNR, $GRIM
DYOR
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:13:41 AM

Castle Airdrop Platform CSTL currently has 100% APR

Platinum Bar XPTX has 230% staking - super low cap coin

I tried some of the super high APR coins like Ember and got burned.  The higher the APR the higher the chances that the coin will implode, at least in my opinion.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

The best existing coin to stake is waves as waves have no minimum ammount to stake. And for old coin but tou need $400k minimum to stake is dash. The next good coin for staking i think essentia which will requirment minimum is 100k ess. If you buy it on pre sale its arround 7 ethereum and for main sale not announce yet.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

Check Accelerator Network (ACC)

300% annual return for staking until Oct 2018. Afterwards still 100%.

It has currently really low market cap. But it is worth a try.

https://accelerator.network/

Tell us more about the Coin.
How much is the max supply and are they listed on any exchanges?

Listing in on:
IDEX
Etherdelta & Forkdelta
CoinExchange
On top they have their own exchange - wich also shows the strenght, skills and ambition of the devs.

Target for this project is to build a "An Energy Efficient Mining Facility
In The USA Powered By Renewable Energy "

Later on they are also planning to go for AI projects

Until october you get a staking reward of 300% for profit or you can use your $ACC to mine ETH via the website.

The market cap is around 700,000 USD, making it a steal.

Community is growing with active dev and ~3000 members in telegram. Funds for a commercial video were raised within 12 hours.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

Never bet on coins with high APR; this means high inflation and high risk of price depreciation after a short initial climb.
In general, a good inflation on Pos systems should be like average inflation on the real world, 4-5% year.

Besides the simple return on the Pos, one must also look at the potential for revaluing the currency; better a 5% per year with the coin that is re-evaluated by 200-300% rather than 10-15% but with the coin that does not grow or depreciates.

The best coins I can suggest with these features are:
NEO ------ about 5% through coin GAS but huge project
NAV ------ 5% and unique coin POS with Age, great project and community, still little appreciated by the market, and for this with enormous potential.
DECRED ---- about 15% through a voting system of delegates (about 2% every 40-45 days)
NEBLIO ---- 10% year ----- next Top30
Jvrusk

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

NAV coins sounds great!

It stands for of the National Tax and Custons Administration in my country. What a coincidence!

I like Nav too, it's my hidden little gem.   They're staking benefits are generally not talked about.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

Not sure if you are intersted, Evergreen coin are bringing out a solar staker in the next couple of months, not sure how many other wallets it will support - but I like the sound of staking for free =)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057319.msg41385192#msg41385192
I.P. Freely

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

Ambrosus (AMB)

-currently only $.30
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-node payouts tied to US dollar so even if the market falls your profit stays
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion), Cargill (100 billion!) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform upon launch
-rockstar team including the father of IOT and deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction

I think AMB is one of the most underrated and undervalued coins in all of crypto right now. All signs are pointing that it could soon become THE european/ western supply chain platform that could potentially handle many billions of dollars worth of products which will mean anybody who operates a node can retire off the passive income.
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

Here is a beauty for you to have a look at !(POSv3) https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html I get about 10% per year..! Stealth staking will be implemented in Q1 2019. Stealth staking will allow the user to stake and be rewarded with untraceable coins. Solid project.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

Here is a beauty for you to have a look at !(POSv3) https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html I get about 10% per year..! Stealth staking will be implemented in Q1 2019. Stealth staking will allow the user to stake and be rewarded with untraceable coins. Solid project.

agree Spectrecoin (XSPEC) this is an excellent coin!

Recent publications:
https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

Super bullish on SpectreCoin cause of a new algorithm in Q1 2019

Lots of coins can stake, but is there a single coin that give you anonymous awards, while you're hiding your private balance in secret?
Nope

Spectrecoin will do just that:
Proof-of-Stealth algo

Basically it will allow you to stake on private anonymous stealth addresses with anonymous PoS rewards
Going to become first ever in Crypto space to do that

Boom!

I am out
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

I prefer more established coins of a varying cap so my picks are
dPOS
NEO (5% ROI)
ARK (~12% ROI)
POS
Neblio (10%)
and for a master node pick: HoriZen (ex. ZenCash) which seems to be making very solid moves lately.
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

Ark, Nebilo and Spectrecoin are just a few I stake.All 3 coins are solid projects and they offer staking rewards of  about 10% per annum. Spectrecoin at times will increase to about 15% per annum depending on the network weight.
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

Super bullish on SpectreCoin cause of a new algorithm in Q1 2019

Lots of coins can stake, but is there a single coin that give you anonymous awards, while you're hiding your private balance in secret?
Nope

Spectrecoin will do just that:
Proof-of-Stealth algo

Basically it will allow you to stake on private anonymous stealth addresses with anonymous PoS rewards
Going to become first ever in Crypto space to do that

Boom!

I am out

Beat me to it. Min 5% per year but a lot higher whilst the network weight is lower
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

You can see on google what's the actually best investments for masternodes but you have first time to invest a good ammount.
Second is RPB that actually is a virtual bank and it gives you weekly percentages
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Ark, Nebilo and Spectrecoin are just a few I stake.All 3 coins are solid projects and they offer staking rewards of  about 10% per annum. Spectrecoin at times will increase to about 15% per annum depending on the network weight.
Good choice man! very good selection!
You can see on google what's the actually best investments for masternodes but you have first time to invest a good ammount.
Second is RPB that actually is a virtual bank and it gives you weekly percentages
The game with master coins, a very dangerous game-it has led to the collapse of many.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Now almost every project that produces its coin provides its function Pow and Pos. Probably a good option is Pundix
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Spectrecoin, XSPEC is a great privacy coin that is essentially a POS Monero. It offers 5% return for staking your wallet but due to the fluctuating network weight of actual wallets staking the return is probably closer to 8-10%. At the beginning of 2019 Spectrecoin is set to release Proof of Stealth which will allow users to stake their stealth addresses. This is something completely novel for the technology. At Spectrecoins current price it definitely worth buying now and accumulating before the next bull run. Cheers, and good luck investing.
NokyRed

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

i stake actually privcy, buzzcoin and kb3

tomorrow come whitepaper from privcy.

buzzcoin masternode comming soon.

I'm looking forward to the dex of kb3.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

I guess staking coins can done if you're having holding with crypto bank like minexcoin. Their minexbank has a parking stake earning which my friend now earned every week on his holdings, and the profit really provided him for his family needs. That's why nowadays it's hard to find a project with legit and successful community aside from minexcoin. I don't know yet if there's other coins to be found like minex, and if there's a possibility that will be a good opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: