Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:17:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP  (Read 1367 times)
andyou1234

Activity: 1009
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:00:32 PM

Participating in an airdrop is one way to get tokens for free, and if the tokens provided pass and are registered on a certain exchange, especially if the token has value, then you can be sure that the person who gets the token will become very rich.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 07:08:31 PM

Wow an old thread, created years ago. That time aridrops were profitable. After that, airdrops were full of shit cause given altcoins were useless, hadn't Listed on any exchange. But in this year 2024, airdrops created good buzz and that's true. Lots of people already got decent amount of money from many airdrops and airdrops craze is going higher day by day. Although not every airdrops are going to give you huge profit but yeah, some airdrops are valid in real.

Selingkuhan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:19:52 PM

In the last few months I have observed airdrops that can give you more profits, always using capital, say retro airdrops, for example Degen or RDAT. I heard that many people got big profits from the retro airdrop. but it's different from the Points system airdrop, for example Param or Nyan. without capital and profits depend on the points you collect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 10:12:01 PM

Participating in an airdrop is one way to get tokens for free, and if the tokens provided pass and are registered on a certain exchange, especially if the token has value, then you can be sure that the person who gets the token will become very rich.
Airdrops are not meant for everyone. Investors and traders relents and this is no good sign for growth, rather face our work and our confidence boosts for evident reasons. Airdrops is another reliable means to abstract enormous profits from the market. This can be tough but we should always know what's best for us. I always make sure I take absolute control of the market, implementing strategies that suits our standards.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 08:26:59 AM

Wow an old thread, created years ago. That time aridrops were profitable. After that, airdrops were full of shit cause given altcoins were useless, hadn't Listed on any exchange. But in this year 2024, airdrops created good buzz and that's true. Lots of people already got decent amount of money from many airdrops and airdrops craze is going higher day by day. Although not every airdrops are going to give you huge profit but yeah, some airdrops are valid in real.
People are attracted to be airdrop projects for several months, airdrop projects are heavily promoted on many social media. I have heard that people are taking money from new airdrop projects, I have seen people close to me also taking money from airdrop projects. It is also true that people are getting money from the projects, but you can't go very far with Airdrop projects. You must choose one or the other investment method, if you want to advance in the future. If you invest in proper analysis then you can progress very fast. Along with airdrop project you need to focus investment.

Bd officer

Activity: 420
Merit: 289

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 01:28:08 PM

Currently many people in my area are making quite a profit by airdropping. A few days ago managed to make a good profit from an airdrop. However I have done many airdrops till now, never received payment from any airdrop till now. Currently joined several projects, hope it can be good. It's not exactly all airdrops are good, sometimes some airdrops are good. Hope to make good profit from airdrop in this coming bullish season.
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 03:17:11 PM

Currently many people in my area are making quite a profit by airdropping. A few days ago managed to make a good profit from an airdrop. However I have done many airdrops till now, never received payment from any airdrop till now. Currently joined several projects, hope it can be good. It's not exactly all airdrops are good, sometimes some airdrops are good. Hope to make good profit from airdrop in this coming bullish season.

What project have you started for drop?

Cryptoababe

Activity: 800
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 03:30:45 PM

Airdrop gives a lot of benefits. Especially testnet airdrops where u learn how to add Liquidity, Remove liquidity, participate in liquidity mining and lots more. There are Poeple who were able to learn new things by participating in airdrops.

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
gastrack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 05:56:34 PM

While possibly not then theres as yet nothing to lose since you just got it free of charge. On the off chance that you in all actuality do possess the saved energy for those airdrops, joining those ones still decent. They truly function admirably with you too so the entire experience is effortless. Any other way, you will be unable to find an airdrop that will make you huge amount of cash, yet who can say for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: