Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Exchanges Officially Dead In China  (Read 661 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:13:57 PM

Many speculation about crypto currency in China.. last week I heard the government of China Will accept crypto currency again and they try to make official website by government for exchange crypto currency.. I don't know what it's true, but I hope China Will accept crypto currency again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QUANTOR

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:36:04 PM

Does that mean that the market for BTC gonna slowly stagnate due to Chinese not being participants in market?
Are there any other ways to trade in China but through different trading platforms from other countries?
Happy Miner

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Officially Dead In China?
The news reported that they had already allowed the work of the exchanges, did not they?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:41:52 PM

Many speculation about crypto currency in China.. last week I heard the government of China Will accept crypto currency again and they try to make official website by government for exchange crypto currency.. I don't know what it's true, but I hope China Will accept crypto currency again.

I get that China always tries to control its economy strictly and doesn't like letting the free market decide. The government manipulates their currency like there is no tomorrow. It is sad though to see the confusion and FUD caused by this nonsense, and I wish they would settle the drama asap so the price can finally go to the mooon. :_)

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:21:33 PM

Yes crypto exchanges are dead in China that is because they banned them recently. However, that does not mean that exchanges in Bitcoin have stopped. If you look at peer to peer exchanges versus centralized ones that's where all the volume has gone because there is no one controlling or regulating the exchange. It is all online and it is all distributed across the globe.

Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:57:31 AM

I get that China always tries to control its economy strictly and doesn't like letting the free market decide. The government manipulates their currency like there is no tomorrow. It is sad though to see the confusion and FUD caused by this nonsense, and I wish they would settle the drama asap so the price can finally go to the mooon. :_)

Don't worry, these attempts of Chinese government is not permanent. They will lift the regulations soon once they reach an agreement with exchanger platforms. They can't keep this going forever.

Cryptocurrency is not something to get banned forever in China.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:42:49 AM

Officially dead? not really, as of now Houbi one of China's biggest cryptocurrency exchange are active (will be operating soon/ already resumed operations). I do feel that Chinese Government is slowly taking steps to refresh the cryptocurrency trading on their country, but i doubt that it will happen, Chinese Government has a big issue on their pride.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:05:13 AM

I think China because of it is nature as a restrictive Society feel the need to regulate bitcoin. Unfortunate for China, bitcoin nature is more open than democracy not to talj of communism. Bitcoin and China are not compactible.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:34:11 AM

All governments want to collect taxes from the population and in the world of cryptomoedas this ends up being difficult to do. That is why the Chinese government wants to ban or forbade the Cryptocurrency, but I think it will be temporary because I do not think I'll be able to control it.

Many governments will try to do the same thing so they can get money out of the population.
This is the only reason behind it. Governments don’t want bitcoin to be regulated under their law but they can’t control it. This is unacceptable to them and for this only, they are banning all these exchanges in different cities. Like China, there are so many countries who are just banning bitcoin transactions but they can’t do it for longer time. It is temporary, and future will be bright there.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

All governments want to collect taxes from the population and in the world of cryptomoedas this ends up being difficult to do. That is why the Chinese government wants to ban or forbade the Cryptocurrency, but I think it will be temporary because I do not think I'll be able to control it.

Many governments will try to do the same thing so they can get money out of the population.
This is the only reason behind it. Governments don’t want bitcoin to be regulated under their law but they can’t control it. This is unacceptable to them and for this only, they are banning all these exchanges in different cities. Like China, there are so many countries who are just banning bitcoin transactions but they can’t do it for longer time. It is temporary, and future will be bright there.
I agree for a long time, goverments have been spectical about bitcoin and wether they should do with it, because of how they can't control the transactions that come and go and they can't really know where the money is going, and this enhances criminal and illeagal transactions if used by the wrong people, and the other hand they have poeple earning thaousands of dollars and not paying taxes, because what they are earning is not real money, so all of these makes it hard to manage it, so probably thats what got it banned, but i wonder if these has to do anything with the reacent bitcoin price fall.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:00:51 PM

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Officially Dead In China?
Its true that china's bitcoin exchanges are shut down.But china may reconsider its policy and may allow exchanges in future with strict regulations.But that has not made any difference for people there who have shifted their trading to counter sale.They now do it P2P and some traders use telegram chats for such purposes.

So,bitcoin trading continues in china despite government's actions.

Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:36:08 PM

I read a friend's thread mostly just speculation, is there a site leads to official news on bitcoin? maybe some kind of trusted news links on bitcoin news !!!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: