Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN][ICO] ELCoin - Combining Real Production and Blockchain in Medicine⚡⚡  (Read 32409 times)
lavina888 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Elcoin.io Team, CTO

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

Hi,

there is no reason for the conclusions about the scam of our project only on the fact that the entry of information into the activity accounting tables the members of our promotional company is late in time.

All conditions for charging our ELC tokens will be met on the dates indicated (the main stage of iCO is scheduled to be completed on February 5).
Within 1-2 weeks after this date all participants who fulfilled the conditions of the promo company will be credited with our ELC tokens.

We see all the messages, but part of our promo-company in this forum is not the main goal of our project, there are goals more important, for example, completion of the working model of devices, negotiations with investors and other issues.

Once again, all participants of our promo-company will receive our ELC tokens in accordance with the terms written in the first topic.

Have a nice day!

Nikolay Dulin, Elcoin Team.

p.s.

For the last week we received many applications from potential investors who did not have time to take part in the first stages of our ICO, for this reason the option of extending the main stage of ICO is being considered, which will be reported additionally.

The accrual of ELC tokens based on the results of participation in the promo-company remains unchanged.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ELCOINBLOCKCHAIN INTELLIGENT MEDICINE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▰ ▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰  JOIN ICO NOW AND GET BONUS [ WHITEPAPER ]  ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰ ▰
▬▬▬▬ ★★★★★  DiscussionTelegramFBMedium  ★★★★★ ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavina888 (OP)

Elcoin.io Team, CTO

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

ICO is coming to an end, and social networks have not seen any information for a long time.
Tell me, how much money has been collected now?

Hi, the total amount of funds received from investors to date is about 9.54 million dollars. (total sum of fiat money and in the crypto currency).

p.s.

For the last week we received many applications from potential investors who did not have time to take part in the first stages of our ICO, for this reason the option of extending the main stage of ICO is being considered, which will be reported additionally.

The accrual of ELC tokens based on the results of participation in the promo-company remains unchanged.

lavina888 (OP)

Elcoin.io Team, CTO

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

I do not know whether the work is accepted or not because there is no spreadsheet for the article

Please be attentive to the information on this forum in the section of our promo-company.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376947.msg29016156#msg29016156

lavina888 (OP)

Elcoin.io Team, CTO

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

⚡⚡ ELCoin.io is listed at http://icoinrating.com/elcoin/

I thank you for the information support of our project.

lavina888 (OP)

Elcoin.io Team, CTO

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 07:28:54 PM by lavina888

ELCoin ICO Stage 1 is completed successfully.

Congratulations to all the participants!

ELC tokens will become transferable starting from 12:00 GMT February 12, 2018.

Stay tuned for further news from ELCoin!

ICO: https://elcoin.io/ico/

Official site: www.elcoin.io

Telegram channel: t.me/elcoin_io

Official twitter: https://twitter.com/ELCOIN_IO

Official facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elcoinio/

BitcoinTalk: www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2360707.0

crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

ELCoin: ICO Stage 1 complete

ELC tokens will become transferable starting from 12:00 GMT January 12, 2018.

https://medium.com/@ELCoin/elcoin-ico-stage-1-complete-8f3d764c62c7
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

Why when I visit our ICO website [ https://elcoin.io/ ] and click the watch video link or click the watch button its only open new tab and back to the ICO page. Please update it ASAP. Looks like this project is a scam or it is already abandoned.

PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

the idea and concept of the company attracts many investors, the company undoubtedly has a future and the potential of rapid development.
i think this is one the most promising project lately.
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Health projects should be supported. From the information I get, the company has been long standing, and move in the health sector maybe this will also increase investor confidence later to join the ICOnya, other than that the concept is also good. I'm sure this project will succeed, there's nothing wrong to join invest in ICO.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

Good day.

What is "stay tuned for bounty II" ? Does it mean that I dont need to do retweets before stage 2 start ?

Thanks

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DmitryAB

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Why when I visit our ICO website [ https://elcoin.io/ ] and click the watch video link or click the watch button its only open new tab and back to the ICO page. Please update it ASAP. Looks like this project is a scam or it is already abandoned.

Hello BlackMambaPH

we are currently preparing several videos. They will be available soon.

ELCoin Team
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

May I know the ICO will ends on June 25, after that if that ELcoin have plan to listing which exchange later?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

What is the latest news on developing this project. There seems to be very little information in recent times. The ICO has been going on for a long time. How much it raised in its Pre-ICO, whether the soft cap was raised? I see the information on website not that much of help.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

Warning warning warning Elcoin=scam

I made custom tweets and retwerts for weeks and months and never got paid as ingle coin. I looekd at the list and half the people never got paid.
The other half never got paid properly. I have spoken to members and they never were paid or were under paid.

Elcoin is either...

Complete scam.
Totally incompetent.
Cannot count
Simply do not fix a damn.

Which is it elcoin. Let it be known!!

Elcoin cant even pay participants never mind make you money with your investment. Elcoin is not even on a echange yet so good luck with your wated money investors. Sorry about that but unfortunely there alot of scum out there.

No excuse elcoin shame on you!!

billy.ryoko

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

Warning warning warning Elcoin=scam

I made custom tweets and retwerts for weeks and months and never got paid as ingle coin. I looekd at the list and half the people never got paid.
The other half never got paid properly. I have spoken to members and they never were paid or were under paid.

Elcoin is either...

Complete scam.
Totally incompetent.
Cannot count
Simply do not fix a damn.

Which is it elcoin. Let it be known!!

Elcoin cant even pay participants never mind make you money with your investment. Elcoin is not even on a echange yet so good luck with your wated money investors. Sorry about that but unfortunely there alot of scum out there.

No excuse elcoin shame on you!!

it seem the dev have not active in this thread, no any reply about the bounty or project relation problem, not sure the project are till ongoing?

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

QUANTUM COSMETOLOGY DEVICE IS READY

We are glad to announce that through support of our investors our Cosmetology device — QUANTUM is ready.

You will see a first short video soon. The next steps are getting registration in different countries and start of production!

QUANTUM is a unique cosmetology device that combines age-old knowledge and modern technologies in cosmetology.

Skin rejuvenation by Quantum is an innovative technique in the field of aesthetic medicine and correction of age-related changes in the skin, providing the opportunity to effectively affect various skin areas and does not require time to recover after a therapy session.

https://medium.com/@ELCoin/quantum-cosmetology-device-is-ready-9374e771dfaa
billy.ryoko

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

May I know any announcement about the ELcoin listing in the new exchange? I have found this coin listing in the coincapmarket? Is this the ELcoin? Thank you!

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

May I know any announcement about the ELcoin listing in the new exchange? I have found this coin listing in the coincapmarket? Is this the ELcoin? Thank you!

This is not the ELCOIN. That's from the other project. ELCOIN (This project) is not already in the exchange and never listed to coinmarket because there's no volume at all. I think developers of this project already abandoned this thread.  

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

There is no one video and no photo with this device. It is sad. It seems to me, if this device was, then the team laid out an example of its use to attract more people
billy.ryoko

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

There is no one video and no photo with this device. It is sad. It seems to me, if this device was, then the team laid out an example of its use to attract more people

Yes, I am same confuse with this project, they started the ICO form last year November to June 25 in this year, I only can find the announcement in the twitter on 17 April said that will show you the new video about this project, the fact that is nothing happened on the official page until today.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: