Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If strong countries in the world decide to stop this market. Can they do it?  (Read 490 times)
Lyly Coline

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

The SEC has issued three strict regulations for ICO donors to prevent fraudulent practices in this form of investment. Therefore ICO investment in the United States is very restrictive of ICO investment, where individuals wanting to buy ICO must prove they are an investor and their source for ICO investment is legal. This is how the government controls bitcoin. They can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

All of depens on government also the peole in the country, if they always do btc so  government can not stop.btc

EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

If strong countries in the world decide to stop this market. Can they do it?
I understand the power of blockchain, but i really wonder if there is a way for REALLY strong countries to stop this market and also stop the people from trading/using it.
what do you think?
I think that even though all powerful states stop in contributing and stop support for the existence of bitcoin I do not think it will have a big effect on the bitcoin nature, the bitcoin article is built not on the will of the state, but it is built on a system that I think is so good, safe from interference from any party including government.
the market will continue to be crowded as long as people still need each other, among developers and corporate investors as well as other support. so that determines the cessation of the crypto market is not a strong country though but the breakup of various parties who are connected and connected in blockchain crypto. it is very unlikely because it crossed the reality.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

No, they can’t stop this market. Even those powerful countries have their own cryptocurrency, Thus they can’t stop bitcoin but they can regulate the transaction of bitcoin. Around the world many people trading and using cryptocurrency, stopping it would be more hard than regulating it. Don’t be worried your over thinking over things that will not happen.
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

Yes they can in my opinion. Since bitcoin is accessed through internet many people can come up for the transaction or the sites to be blocked in the country. Some other countries already banned bitcoin. But they shouldn't do it though because bitcoin might or will help their community to cope up, bitcoin can lessen the poverty rate of a country in this prior matter and it will help their economic status as well.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

Which market ?
I think they not able to do that since bitcoin is decentralized, so no one can stop it.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

I understand the power of blockchain, but i really wonder if there is a way for REALLY strong countries to stop this market and also stop the people from trading/using it.
what do you think?

They can't stop cryptos but they can reduce the fiat gateways right now. After cryptos see mass adoption they wont be able to do anything to stop them.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

what do you think?
I think that even though all powerful states stop in contributing and stop support for the existence of bitcoin I do not think it will have a big effect on the bitcoin nature, the bitcoin article is built not on the will of the state, but it is built on a system that I think is so good, safe from interference from any party including government.
the market will continue to be crowded as long as people still need each other, among developers and corporate investors as well as other support. so that determines the cessation of the crypto market is not a strong country though but the breakup of various parties who are connected and connected in blockchain crypto. it is very unlikely because it crossed the reality.
Well, if countries such as USA and Japan will do stop and decide to stop the market then the tendency is that bitcoin will go down but let us not think of this thing because it won't happen, so there is no way to be worried about such thing.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

Bitcoin is chosen by many countries in the world. But there are also some strong countries that have decided to stop investing in bitcoins. Perhaps they have recognized the risks in the bitcoin market. This may affect the price of bitcoin compared to the present.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

yes, the world can do that, if there is no crypto market, then bitcoin will also have no special value. bitcoin will only be a trash that has no benefits.

but I think the world will not to do that, fiat currency is not able to maintain its value, because the value of fiat easily influenced by interests such as politics, the monetary crisis, and also the chaos of the world economy.

so investors and the public will choose bitcoin as a place to invest, transact, and save their money.

Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

If you define stop as it ever reaching mainstream or wide adoption then yes. You make something illegal then it would never be mainstream. Doesn't mean the market will completely disappear. It would still exists underground and places out of the jurisdiction of the party who banned it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

All the top counties together have been unable to stop terrorism, exploitation, thefts, pirated websites, child labour, poverty. What makes you think they can stop bitcoin trading? People will find a way somehow. Even in countries where bitcoin is banned people have found ways to do trading.
So unless there are extremely strict bans in place, nothing can be stopped.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

More and more parties are threatening to ban any crypto activity then the stronger also crypto will survive. Before stopping the better crypto the government stops in advance the long-standing problems such as money laundering, corruption, illegal funding using fiat currency. After they can solve these problems they can only try to stop the crypto market even if the effort will be in vain because bitcoin users will continue to find ways of the various problems encountered.
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

if the strong countries try to stop this market i think the other countries where ban this forum will join force to stop this market in the world because the bitcoin are make in internet and will stop using internet . For short bitcoin is make in internet it will be end in internet
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

can you tell me which strong countries?
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

Maybe they will try to do it, but in the end no results will come.
shaikhimoqc

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

Only a combination of world powers can stop this market!

China banned the market in September 2017, after a brief dip and then a rally.

The power of a single country can hardly affect the digital encryption money market!
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

what do you think?

They can, of course they can. Especially if the majoy countries or the world powers as we call them would decide that they fear bitcoin more than they can find ise for the cryptocurrency market then I know that even if bitcoin is decentralized it can spark a chain reaction that can result not just in the end of bitcoin but for the whole of the cryptocurrency market as well. But, for this it has to be unifoed and to me that is neigh impossible as some are considering the use of this system
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

what do you think?

I think they can't stop it,even the strong country,people are already start embracing and adopting cryptocurrency.I think they wouldn't do it because cryptos are made because they want to give good oppurtunity  to the people.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

No i think it cant stop the market even if they are the best stronger country in the world,because there are still more country that could support this and probably because of many people who want tosupport this.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: