Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are indonesians so stupid?  (Read 1174 times)
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:01:30 PM

Like how stupid do you have to be to post in your 3rd world language in english sub forums?

Even 50 iq sub sahara africans arent doing that.

Do you guys dont have enough counsins to marry so that you have to marry your sisters and mothers now?

This shit is not good for a populations iq you know...

Roll Eyes
as we know that this forum is a forum that uses English, not everyone can speak English well and correctly, but we should always appreciate people with different nations and languages ​​in expressing their opinions in english even though it is not perfect.
we are all human beings, who always have the desire and learn about many things, wise in expressing opinions, do not judge a person from his nationality, not all Indonesians are stupid, and not all of your nation is stupid, only fools who always judge people or other nations are stupid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

Like how stupid do you have to be to post in your 3rd world language in english sub forums?

Do you guys dont have enough counsins to marry so that you have to marry your sisters and mothers now?

Roll Eyes
What hallo are you talking about? do not judge a country with your ideology if you are smart to show your ethics of speech
(smart people will look more stupid without ethics)
Hendralam18

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

Roll Eyes

Hello Thread Starter, may I see your IQ?

Please take a photo, proof it here you got High IQ.

We are here never talk any Racist or Nations, Please think before you posting.
Respect each other, Never blame to any Race or Nation.

Here have many Sub Forum Languages, we are know main language was English.

gosoto

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:21:43 PM

Who says a fool, he is a fool and he is out of ignorance. I need to give EVA / DHA to make him smart

Good Luck !!!
crypcoinmonster

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:46:24 PM

Indonesians may not be English proficient, but at least they're bilingual.
All races have their own flaws, stop thinking that you're superior just because you speak fluent English.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

Roll Eyes

This is a nice thread for the meta section. I've seen this problem being discussed over and over. It's not only about the Indonesians. I've seen this done by people from Pakistan, Philippines and other. They are all looking for an easy way to earn money, but what they usually find is a big, fat, juicy ban. Cheesy It's all good if you ask me.
OP is telling the truth but in a rude way which still makes it the truth. This forum is full of illiterate spammers and most of them come from the poorer regions of the world.

Cyberczar

Activity: 368

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:25:45 PM

Do you think only stupid Indonesians? do you think your country is not stupid? I'm Indonesian I'm stupid, and I'm not smart, but is there someone smart? I think as long as we are still looking for money, we are still stupid. I think humans are nothing stupid, but there are only lazy people. So in my opinion, you should not take the decision to assess the Indonesian citizen is stupid

I agree with Marinomario. It's unfair to classify all Indonesians as low IQ just because there are those of them posting outside their forum. There could be many other ethnic nationalities doing that. You have to let go of prejudice to know humans are equal.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:38:27 PM

Roll Eyes
This happens with just about every language in this forum. I've reported like 4 Russian spam posts in the English forums just yesterday alone. There's also a ton of English spam here. Just people farming activity, report them and move on.
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

Roll Eyes

Language is not a basis of knowledge. They may not be that fluent in English, but it doesn't mean that they are stupid. They can even be smarter than any of us. Language is not used to measure knowledge, it is used for communication. Just ignore if you see other languages in English forums, it happens most of the times. Don't spread the hate. We all have the same aim here, to gain knowledge on bitcoin and to earn.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:48:04 PM

They are obviously spamming though and need to be reported. There's a local section and an English section for a reason. And there should be no non-English posts in the English section of the forum.
SteffCoins

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:11:34 PM

C'mon, just because they're English is not as proficient as your's does not make them stupid. They just chose to stick to their culture more.
aloha99

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:30:36 PM

Good and bad people exists in every country.  You shouldn't generalize
Bownieryn3

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:08:37 PM

if it is foolish not to respond, you will look as stupid.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:31:24 AM

We can not con fi rm a country stupid or not because of the mistakes or misfortunes of a few people in this forum. it would be nice if we are more wise in commenting, because I think the people who are in this forum are people who are insightful. only bad luck sometimes makes mistakes.
asepkonelo1

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:42:28 PM

I think you're the stupidest person on the planet, it's seen from your word, do you ever go to school?
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

I think the best way for this to be a non-issue is to just refrain from posting those in inappropriate boards. Most boards on this forum, we are expected to post in English. It's just common sense. You post a Filipino (I'm Filipino btw) or Indonesian or whatever language thread here in Politics and Society, how many people do you think would understand that?

And even if it does get several replies, what do you think the people who don't understand it would feel going through it? Imagine yourself at a party, and people only speak English with you, and then they'd all speak in some unintelligible language among themselves. That's how it would feel.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Great way to generalize their entire country. I see other people of other nationalities posting in their own language in the English forum too, but I don't blame them as they may have done it unintentionally. Also, some Indonesians try to post in English but as their proficiency in the language is not good, they include some Bahasa Indonesia in it too, so I really don't blame them either.

Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Well, I do see that often. Maybe instead of being stupid it is ethnocentrism? LOL  Grin

Not wanting to be insulting but I see A LOT of Indonesian language threads outside of their local board. I remember I used to have a campaign that accept post from most boards, even Local and Politics and Society but SPECIFICALLY mentioned it will not pay for anything in the Indo board.
because Indonesian people most of them wasnt study enough or they are not educated...So the are becoming stupid..

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

They are NOT stupid! They are only feigning stupidity, so that you will let down your guard, and they will be able to trick you into all kinds of things.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

Roll Eyes
You really shouldn't be insulting the entire country when someone makes a mistake and since most people are posting in English in most of the threads doesn't mean that other languages are not allowed even though no one understands them. And for someone as wise as you are, your spellings isn't that perfect.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: