Bitcoin Forum
March 07, 2021, 10:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] SHILLIING TWITTER - NATIVE ADVERTISING  (Read 467 times)
TeleShoper

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 07:19:52 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2021, 02:24:13 AM by TeleShoper

Hello,

As you know, Twitter is one of the most reliable worldwide social networks where crypto-themed projects are actively developing. Accordingly, we use the opportunities to make native advertising for the project and gently enter the trust of potential buyers.

At the moment there are two jobs that we can provide you, and it would be the most relevant:

1. Creation of activity about the project on the pages of influencers. This is when we write on the pages of famous in the crypto community. For example on the most famous Twitter accounts Binance, Huobi, Uniswap, etc.

at the moment there are more than 50+ old indexed accounts to promote your a project on competitors' channels.

2. We make tweets on our pages using hashtags that are relevant for investors for example:

#DeFi, #LiquiditMining #Bitcoin #Uniswap #Polkadot etc.

These hashtags get top of the specified list.

What do you get?

You will get comprehensive native promotion on competitors' tweeters,
the base already contains more than 500 accounts of various influencers, DeFi's, New Projects where there is activity.

Our goal is to attract the highest quality investors,
using methods of native advertisement, engaging in dialogues, hashtags, and much more.

DM me and I will share with you my vision of how I can be useful for your product.

Telegram: @teleshop_u or direct btt.

Friendly, Teleshoper!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1356

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 03:40:45 PM

DeFi is a scam

“Give a man a gun, he’ll rob a bank. Give a man a bank, he’ll rob the world.”— Mr. Robot
TeleShoper

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2021, 03:37:34 PM

DeFi is a scam

Why? Any arguments ?
TeleShoper

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 09:21:34 AM