Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 05:57:11 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that bad timing to buy bitcoins?  (Read 3181 times)
misterj

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:02:35 PM

If you are pointing today as a bad timing to buy bitcoins. In my opinion, the answer is yes because bitcoin is currently growing or increasing in value. Which means that if you buy today, there is a small chance of having a huge amount of profit and has a big chance of losing profit. If you are aiming to buy some, you should wait for the time where bitcoin value is decreasing and wait for the right time where you think it would increase again its value. Before that happen you should already bought some so that when it increased its value, you could sell it and gain high amount of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haroldtee

Activity: 182

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:09:04 PM

Good thing I read about the post. I was thinking that this is the right time to buy a big amount of Bitcoin but seems like I'm wrong. Almost everyone here says there will be a big dip next week. Then I will just wait then for that right time. I hope those who will buy will read this post and its comments for them to have advise. Goodluck for those who are waiting for the big dip like me. haha

For those who want to grab some profits now, the massive correction is already happening and presently trading lower than $6700 which I believe the correction may get as low as $6200 - $6300. However, any stage anyone buys now is just perfect but I will advise anyone not to get too greedy and miss the moment waiting for much more lower dip than that. If it comes and you have more funds, then buy more, if not, wait for the next bull run.

BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:16:20 PM

Is that bad timing to buy bitcoins?

The philosophy is to buy low. The current price of BTC is going down, buying BTC is absolutely reasonable.  Grin

googs84

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:18:50 PM

Entry in bitcoin currency depends solely on your period of investments. If you are a entering as a trader in bitcoin exchange then you can enter any time. If your prospective is of short term investor then wait for some correction, bitcoin currency is in its high trend. If you are investing for a long term of 5 to 7 years, then this is the best time to enter. Do not invest full amount, invest on every fall/ correction. Bitcoin is the most volatile cryptocurrency, it moves in both direction with sharp fall or rise. So befor investing it is always beneficial to study its volatility pattern.

Chyton

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:25:14 PM

Currently it is a bad timing to buy more Bitcoins since Bitcoins price are at all time high.
I would personally wait for couple of dips to happen and then wait for any price correction that is coming.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
LogitechMouse

Activity: 70

Effort + Patience = Success

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:25:47 PM

At this moment the price of bitcoin is at $6700+ so its your choice if you want to buy now but if you are asking if its a bad timing to buy bitcoin I will say yes. Bitcoin's price is at its highest at this moment and now it decreased to $6700+. Maybe try to buy when the new fork arrives.
It depends too on how you will use your bought bitcoins. If you are using it for trading then anytime is a good time no bad timing but if you are thinking for a long term and high profit, maybe try to wait for bitcoin to get low then hold for it for a long time. Smiley

Paycent BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FIAT  WHITEPAPER | LINK TO DISCUSSION | ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
thesmallgod

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:29:54 PM

well depending on your investment plan. if you are looking about a short or medium term investment, I think it will bad time to buy Bitcoin because the price is very High now but you are thinking about investing in bitcoin for a long period of time then you can buy reasonable amount of bitcoin and keep it safe in your wallet. I can guarantee you will make substantial profit after few years because there is high probability that the price of bitcoin will appreciate

BTCexpert1

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:35:29 PM

all time good to buy bitcoin because no one can know max price of bitcoin + you can find many sites support bitcoins
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:49:24 PM

This is just my opinion but if you are going to invest in bitcoin and ask such question then you are just being fooled by your imagination that you can really earn from it. Do your own research my friend. Start small and learn from your mistake. Do not just rely on others giving advice and do not follow blindly. Have a plan on every thing you do. It makes sense if you enter a trade and you know what you are doing rather than just ask question and follow it. At least if you lost in trade, you earn something from it and the next time you enter a trade, you will carry those experience and knowledge you acquire from your past trades. Invest on yourself first and you will see yourself earning by yourself.
 But for the sake of this convo I advice to buy on dips. If you foresee long term then that is a good plan. If short to mid term then look for a good entry, probably near support area then sell on resistance. If doesnt go as planned then have a courage to cut loss.
At this moment price is above 7.5k ad this a high price and all depends on the capital one have and If one is already financial well he can invest now and on the other hand a person is mediocre level there will be a difficult to buy at this price so there is fork coming on the mid of November so wait till that time maybe your luck struck and price come a bit low and then invest your capital into it to generate huge in future.

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:53:17 PM

this time the bitcoin has dumped a little but its a good start to invest in bitcoin now because i think i few days it will be back at 7000 dollars +.

Ararbermas

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:57:36 PM

If you are pointing today as a bad timing to buy bitcoins. In my opinion, the answer is yes because bitcoin is currently growing or increasing in value. Which means that if you buy today, there is a small chance of having a huge amount of profit and has a big chance of losing profit. If you are aiming to buy some, you should wait for the time where bitcoin value is decreasing and wait for the right time where you think it would increase again its value. Before that happen you should already bought some so that when it increased its value, you could sell it and gain high amount of profit.
you are right mate indeed investing today is to expensive because bitcoin value continue to climb to the top. And also we are not sure if today can give us profit by doing investment cause we can't speculate if bitcoin will continue to increase or decrease  because it always fluctuated time on time.  Who knows when you invest now days on bitcoin then suddenly bitcoin fall. So for me this scenario is not a good time because due to the bitcoin volatility and its value now adays.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:09:35 PM

Who knows. If you're just looking for short- to mid-term profits, entering now is probably too risky. If you're positive about long-term prospects (say, 5-10 years) it may very well be worth the risk.

Exactly, right now market is very risky to invest, price may shoot up or probably come down at any time, so short term investment are very risky. But on the other hand if we consider it as long term investment then the fame has just began and Bitcoins likely to touch greater heights soon, proving best investment over the long time. If you really want to invest, then wait for next 30 days, you will definitely find a stage when the price is moving reducing no more and at that stage one should invest for maximum results.
Exactly that's what happening with the market. We cannot make the prediction about the market, the price at present seems to be stagnant within limits. Based on the fact, cannot find the right time to of growth. Also an fork is expected within few weeks, so the same might lead to price drop or pumping.
Bitcoin price is unpredictable from the very beginning. Also let me remind you that the fork is already happened in October so there is no upcoming fork expected now. The segwit2x was expected to be activated on 16 of November but fortunately or unfortunately it has been delayed now. The Segwit2x was the reason of the recent price pump of bitcoin, with its delay the price fell down by almost 600$. The price is going down; this price drop is now opportunity for the buyers of the bitcoin. The bitcoin price is expected to grow in future; a rough estimate says that the bitcoin price may reach near $10,000 by the end of this year.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌    
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

yourialfa

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:18:45 PM

We will never really know. if you want to invest for the long term maybe this is still a good price. I believe that bitcoin will increase for a long time. If you are still in doubt, then be patient a little more until the price is right.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:22:18 PM

Depends on your own decision.

If you are a long-term investor, everytime is a good timing to buy BTC.
If you ara a daily-trader, then it's not. I think you should go with altcoins.

that's right, but if investing for the long term is better wait for the low price, due to it for the long term so we have to get at low prices. but I think bitcoin price won't go too low, so far the prices always increased. amazingly after news that segwit cancelled bitcoin prices remain stable. This proves the current bitcoin price is strong enough and will continue to increase until the year 2018.

It’s good to not to see a huge price fall after the segwit2x cancellation. It shows the strength of bitcoin that bitcoin has strengthened enough now. I will add one more thing to it, the bitcoin price is all due to the people using bitcoin. From the current situation it seems that the bitcoin users are mature enough to remain calm and didn’t get panic. If the user’s remains like this and support bitcoin then its price will increase far more than the current price. This little price fall is an opportunity for both the day traders and for the long term holders of bitcoin to buy it. Day traders might be waiting for a little more drop but I don’t think this is going to happen. It seems to me that bitcoin is in a mood to fortify its price back soon.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Aztek

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:23:00 PM

It really depends on what you want to do with it. If you're planning to hold on to them for the short term then yes, you might have missed the train and have to wait for another opportunity. For longer-term, no time is ever late to acquire bitcoins, though buying them up cheap after a plunge sure is preferable.
There is no such bad timing in buying bitcoin. It just depends on what will you do to your bitcoin,or how you will make it grow. If you are planning to buy for short term goals then you are not realizing the profit you can earn in buying bitcoin for long term goals. Because in the long run bitcoin really can make you earn big profit than for short term goals.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
layoutph

Activity: 420

Need graphic design? PM me.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:38:31 PM

Bitcoin will go down again at 5k, this is the dip and the tip of the previous BTC rally. So what we can do now,  prepare for the dead cat bounce at 7000usd.. Right now the price is 6700usd, wait for the few pumps at 7k.  Then sell before it go down again for the 5k dip.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
yulionoo

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:52:55 PM

very bad. because bitcoin prize still crazy now.
but if in future bitcoin price can touch double from now, its not wrong to buy it. but who know it? better if you buy at low price like some month ago.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
mace15

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:13:17 PM

very bad. because bitcoin prize still crazy now.
but if in future bitcoin price can touch double from now, its not wrong to buy it. but who know it? better if you buy at low price like some month ago.
I think not a bad timing to buy bitcoin like these days bitcoin price drops. Still, it depends on the investor if how much he is willing to risks in buying bitcoin. Actually bitcoin price is always crazy we know it is always swift to high and low. Take risks in buying btc price will recover as many said.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
tabas

Activity: 644

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:23:47 PM

No, it's the best timing now to buy more bitcoins. Get in there while everyone is buying BCH, you can take the advantage of buying more bitcoin. It's worth, don't miss the chance of having bitcoin in small fractions with lower price.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoin31

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:26:59 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin continue decreasing so it's up to you if you want buy bitcoin or you wait because many people as of now for sure wait the price to decrease . But for me If you have extra money buy bitcoin now with cheap price because anytime they have possible the price to increase again or will recover.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████