Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 04:39:41 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that bad timing to buy bitcoins?  (Read 3119 times)
Pasaway2701

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:50:53 PM

Currently it is a bad timing to buy more Bitcoins since Bitcoins price are at all time high.
I would personally wait for couple of dips to happen and then wait for any price correction that is coming.

I agree with you. It is good to wait for the dumps before buy bitcoin. Better watch the market if really want to buy now to make sure that it will give much profit when you take it now. Bitcoin price gets more higher as time goes so it is depend on the person who want an investment. The price now is little bit decrease so it will be good time to buy. Be careful.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
christian07

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:02:12 AM

No you can buy anytime here in bitcoin even the price is volatile and the price is volatile,You can read history here in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin keep growing up i think if you invest now a chance for profit is big.Bitcoin is not spread already all around the so if that's will happen the price of bitcoin become high so invest now

Sled

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:25:10 AM

Right now is a good one to buy bitcoin, a lot of bitcoins because the dips are already showed up and that is an opportunity for the investors to buy bitcoin. Buying bitcoin now is not a bad timing because right now, it is giving opportunities for the people to buy bitcoin for a cheaper price which is the best to grab for people who want to save up a little bit.

ipanks

Activity: 476

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:28:14 AM

there is no bad timing to buy bitcoin because even you buy bitcoin at the high price and suddenly the price is going to down too far, the price will be always back to increase but it will need times before its increase. so i think you don't have to be panic if you see the price is down after you bought and you need to calm down for a while and waiting for next increasing of the price. but of course, before you buy, make sure that you buy at the lower price.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 882

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:51:42 AM

If you are thinking about buying Bitcoins right now, I would advise you to look at the long-term or all-time chart since Bitcoin first launched on exchanges. You will see that we are currently in an exponential bubble and it is bound to burst anytime now. With that said, it is not necessarily a great idea to buy Bitcoin right now and you should wait until after the inevitable crash.
Can we really predict that or we can just end up speculating about an inevitable crash and then finding out it ends up not happening. I know a lot of people are waiting for those moments of the crash but to me, it sounds more like a gamble, since we do not really know if the crash would ever end up existing.

Many people were expecting a crash even at $5000 plus and then we are here at $7k plus. What if the OP ends up waiting for a crash that never comes and then the value keeps mooning. I do not see that as a good option, but then, I may be wrong. One thing I am just sure of for now is that no one knows the future and bitcoin is full of surprises.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mindfly09

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

If you like, you can buy a bitcoin today, because we know that the bitcoin price will increase in future days and the bitcoin value will continue to rise, and you will still earn. As many say that is better to wait for the lower value of bitcoin before you buy so your income will be greater.

streazight

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:20:02 AM

Is that bad timing to buy bitcoins?
If you are looking for someone who would tell you when the right timing is to buy bitcoin, then you will definitely not find one cause no one knows. The perfect time to buy bitcoin is just the time you have the funds.

Definitely, there are some times when the bitcoin is heading to the moon and you may be looking out to see if there would be corrections and then you just end up finding out you have made a mistake by trying to wait as it hits past the stage you can even imagine. Just buy anytime you have the cash and you can never regret it or lose anything since the value will keep soaring.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Maddinson100

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:47:05 AM

For me there is no bad timing in buying Bitcoin. You will get max profit if you buy now and sell it long term. You will also going to have a max profit if you wait for a dip before buying. anyways buying now or buying later or buying when you saw a dip will result the same which is you will still profit in the long run.
That is agreeable statement but don’t you think for now, buying prices are so much high and we all need to wait if someone is intending to buy now. This is not the time of buying. You have to wait until there will be an upcoming dip in international market and prices will fall down. Then perfect time it would be to buy bitcoins and hold them for a long time, better results for you in the end.

regan101

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:56:53 AM

No you can buy anytime here in bitcoin even the price is volatile and the price is volatile,You can read history here in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin keep growing up i think if you invest now a chance for profit is big.Bitcoin is not spread already all around the so if that's will happen the price of bitcoin become high so invest now

Everyday is such a blessings that bitcoin still their to give us profit, that's why if given this opportunity to buy now I guess that we should grab it. By the popularity it has right now I am positive enough to say that its worth that we invest for the future.
Edrian

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

I think there is no right time to buy bitcoin for the reason that its changes its value from time to time it's kinda risky if you invest in bitcoin it is same as investment in real life. I think the only thing you can do is to monitor and observe the price of bitcoin  if the value is high then suddenly becomes low I think you can buy bitcoins but you cannot be sure if it will going up because there is a chance that it will keep going down but if it changes its value and uprise again then I think for me it is the right time to buy bitcoin.

▄     PROPTHEREUM          ASSET BACKED PROPERTY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN     ▄     PROPTHEREUM     
▌   CROWDSALE STARTS 20 NOVEMBER 2017   ▐     WhitePaper     ANN Thread     Facebook     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
d1ceplayer

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

Yeah , now is the bad moment to buy bitcoin, you should buy it in the next week, when it's dropping and that is the mostprofit you can eaen with it.
As some people said about the fork will be happening in this month and may be the better choice to buy the bitcoin after the fork rather than put your money in the bitcoin at the peak.
With the flash pump and there will be a chance about the flash crash too.
There is no one out of us who can assure us this thing that bitcoin is going to lose its market value in the coming week. As far as buying is concerned, there is no point to deny this thing that market price of bitcoin is very much high but even then there is no harm in buying of bitcoins at the very present moment. You can still earn a very handsome amount of money by investing in bitcoin.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
shark69

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

there is no bad word to buy bitcoin.
because the bitcoin will continue to be stable, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will be higher. the sooner you buy bitcoin, the higher we get the result in bitcoin investment

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:20:35 AM

Because of everything going on lately, yes i think this is kinda bad time to buy Bitcoin. Price is fluctuating so much, and we can not tell when or on what its going to stop. Hard fork and SegWit2x are coming, and with that drop in Bitcoins price. Also people talk about correction of price after those two, and I believe it is really going to happen. So I guess it would be wise to wait for bigger price drop. But you can buy even now, price will go up again, it is just matter of time. We can say that, every moment is good moment for buying Bitcoin.
I tried listening to some of these suggestions of price corrections at some point back and then I missed the best moment I could have gotten back then when the value was around $3700.

Everyone thought there could still be a huge correction and then we ended up here. The fact is, we should not get greedy too much trying to wait for some dips which is under probability. In as much as we expect the value to correct a little, looking at the situation of things in the past, $5500 would be a good buy when it corrects, but who knows? Shit happens!
MrRiuss

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:31:05 AM

Nobody know about the exact timing. If you are going to invest, its too high know, just wait for a correction, then enter to buy. Once again, nobody know about where the price will go, we only can predict.
spooneds1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:47:25 AM

Depends on how long will you invest your bitcoin, if you want to earn for a short time i dont think you will gain much bitcoin, if you know how to wait you could invest right now and wai 2-3yrs to multiply your profit

bubble pop

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

In this period of time the bitcoins asre starting to fall again because of the bitcoin cash increasing and bitcoins are falling. So for me with that red mark in the market it is tje right time to buy bitcoins because bitcoins is much cheaper than the other weeks so you can have a larger quantities of it. And when it rise again you will gain an easy profit without doing anything hard. It will guarantee you an easy income because we can predict that bitcoins value will always rise again every after fall. That is the very right time to buy a lot of bitcoins. And for me the bad timing is when bitcoins are on their record high, do not buy bitcoins in that time.

darthmaul

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:41:48 AM

Currently it is a bad timing to buy more Bitcoins since Bitcoins price are at all time high.

I would personally wait for couple of dips to happen and then wait for any price correction that is coming.

I agree with you. It is good to wait for the dumps before buy bitcoin. Better watch the market if really want to buy now to make sure that it will give much profit when you take it now. Bitcoin price gets more higher as time goes so it is depend on the person who want an investment. The price now is little bit decrease so it will be good time to buy. Be careful.

It is completely true that before any investment (not just bitcoin) its better to watch the possibilities for dumping of the market. Look at the current situation of the bitcoin where it is dropped almost -10% to the original stable price which means this is right point to buy most of the bitcoin. But beyond that one can always wait as it could go more down below than this and has got highest chance of happening this in meantime. Why so? Because if you closely observe the market then you will find that bitcoin is being dumped because of two things, one of which is hard fork being cancelled and the other one is BCH is being pumped at the current movement. Thus, it is clear that bitcoin is gonna be more down in couple of days or week. So just wait and watch for the lowest point.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
TOKENIZING INFLUENCERS GLOBALLY
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
Ejanend

Activity: 183

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:14:00 PM

This is just my opinion but if you are going to invest in bitcoin and ask such question then you are just being fooled by your imagination that you can really earn from it. Do your own research my friend. Start small and learn from your mistake. Do not just rely on others giving advice and do not follow blindly. Have a plan on every thing you do. It makes sense if you enter a trade and you know what you are doing rather than just ask question and follow it. At least if you lost in trade, you earn something from it and the next time you enter a trade, you will carry those experience and knowledge you acquire from your past trades. Invest on yourself first and you will see yourself earning by yourself.
 But for the sake of this convo I advice to buy on dips. If you foresee long term then that is a good plan. If short to mid term then look for a good entry, probably near support area then sell on resistance. If doesnt go as planned then have a courage to cut loss.
Well you have given the best discussion in the bitcoin buying and selling but I am not very experienced I hope the bitcoin price and value will increase more and more with the passage of the time. And the time for the bitcoin is never the late and you can buy the bitcoin any time as a lot of the people are now aware of the bitcoin price and the income in the very short time I hope it is going to happen soon.

Xember

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:40:11 PM

Not really. When bitcoin’s value is a little bit low that it’s usual, take it as an opportunity to buy because when the price gets back up again, you might regret not buying when it was cheaper. Do not be afraid just because bitcoin’s value dropped down. It happens all the time and we all need to get used to it.
Whitly

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

Thanks to all for reply , I guess most important what I get from all replies, is that I should try to not  get extra profit from short term investments, because in short tern it's hard to get any profit from bitcoin, since this coin is not stable , but if to see on long tern, we can see that people who hold their bitcoins on  3 - 5 years , made not bad profit. But also it's hard to say what will happen with bitcoin in future , people can find another new  form of  money and lose interest to bitcoin, what actually will kill him.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███