Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 04:30:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that bad timing to buy bitcoins?  (Read 2490 times)
Betthisnow

Activity: 196

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:41:55 PM

This depends on the reason why you want to buy bitcoin?

It's always a good time to buy bitcoin when you want to use it to pay services or products because you will always receive the value in services and products for the price you have paid for bitcoin at that time.

Trading? On the one hand could the recent high winning rates attract other investors to buy bitcoin that will lead to a further increase of the price, on the other hand should you as a trader buy low and sell high and an all time high has always the risk for a drop.

Mining? As the bitcoin price increased for several $ thousands recently while the mining costs remained the same, I think that mining is currently the best option if you want to invest in bitcoin. If the price will fall, you still have a profit but if you bought to trade then you will lose your money.

MATRIXCOIN  |  CREATING BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER! 
██ ██ ███  MXC Lending ICO: Nov. 13  [ ANN Thread ]  ███ ██ ██
  WHITEPAPER  ▰  TWITTER  ▰  FACEBOOK  ▰  INSTAGRAM 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 252

bitdice.me

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:14:58 PM

Is that bad timing to buy bitcoins?
No, it not bad time to buy bitcoin because the up coming fork will bullish the price of bitcoin more than the range that the price is now and next year is said to be another good year for bitcoin.

NOTE : weekend are also the best time to buy bitcoin because the coin cap market are usually close for the weekend.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
       ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Vladv26

Activity: 182

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:19:46 PM

It is a good time to buy bitcoin now because in next weeks are coming some new forks wich will boost the price up to 10.000$. I hope there is not going to be a problem at the end of the year because thats the time when the price fluctuates very much and you can know for sure if it will go up or down.
You can take the risk and invest now because it is possible that the price will go up after the new year starts but the best thing to do is to wait until next year and see how the price will be

Nasty23

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:28:46 PM

No, it not bad time to buy bitcoin because the up coming fork will bullish the price of bitcoin more than the range that the price is now and next year is said to be another good year for bitcoin.

NOTE : weekend are also the best time to buy bitcoin because the coin cap market are usually close for the weekend.
Yes there is also a big possibilities that bitcoin will continue it's pumping situation because of the upcoming fork on where many people wanted to got the opportunity of getting another new coin from bitcoin fork and hoping that it will also pump.

modsa

Activity: 140

INS Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

https://imgur.com/4qq9AWE

Gabb

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:15:38 PM

It is always a good time to invest in bitcoins because its potential is still enormous. I think the party is just beginning and in a couple of years you will be regretting not having bought now, at such an affordable price below $10,000. When the price exceeds $100,000 in 2020, you'll want to go back a while back but that will not be possible anymore.

noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:32:42 PM

Who knows. If you're just looking for short- to mid-term profits, entering now is probably too risky. If you're positive about long-term prospects (say, 5-10 years) it may very well be worth the risk.
agree the price  at the moment maybe too high to risk to buy bitcoin but if you are thinking of holding it for a long term I can say that it was worth it . Around 10 years from now by looking at it's current price chart We can expect that the bitcoin price may reach 100,000 usd and the current price for today bitcoin will just look cheap.

littlebill16

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:39:05 PM

I would say that right now probably isn't the best time to enter, good possibility of a price fall after the fork, I would wait 10 days and see where the market is at.

cydrix

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:50:26 PM

It is always too late if you base on value alone but if you want profit from it . It will definitely grow fast and one trivia it  doesnt have the exact limits so it is for shot unlimited value powered by miners and users well this is what is is now because it is decentralized now.

Vaskiy

Activity: 756

High End Solutions In Trading Technology Since2009

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:00:36 PM

Unlike the price of bitcoin or the time period it's always good to buy bitcoin. Because, when considered about the growth graph it shows several steep price falls, but the same has never lead downwards long term. This in a short gets retained. This surely lets the people get benefited.

BabyBoss

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:31:26 PM

That's not totally bad timing but a difficult time for those who want to get bitcoin because today it getting more expensive and almost get 7000 US dollars and that was too expensive for us to buy even one bitcoin but except to those rich people they can afford it if they want to.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
Reatim

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:43:59 PM

If you have tons of money to buy bitcoin then why it is a bad timing for you? I have seen a lot of thread like this before the August 1 fork complaining and asking the same. And my answer is still the same. If you have money, regardless of the price of bitcoin then buy as much as you can because the price will go to the moon later. See what happens last Aug, if they have bought it at the price of $2900 and just hold on it, their invested has more than doubled in 3 months.

▄     PROPTHEREUM          ASSET BACKED PROPERTY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN     ▄     PROPTHEREUM     
▌   CROWDSALE STARTS 20 NOVEMBER 2017   ▐     WhitePaper     ANN Thread     Facebook     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ene1980

Activity: 650

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:44:13 PM

There is no bad time when it comes to bitcoin,if you have the money with you and if you wanted to enter it,just go for it rather than waiting and looking for the best possible time,looking back i missed a lot of opportunities thinking whether it is the best time to enter bitcoin and now the ship has sailed and i am still looking .

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
stevan00gsm

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:49:57 PM

You can never for know for sure, but I think that a long-term investment can't be bad. You probably cant make much money overnight, but holding your investment for a couple of years would be very beneficial in my opinion.
Zabrielle

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:10:26 PM

Nipe i think not. Bitcoin price is rising. Infact two days agomy aunt just found out about bitcoin then she buy  on that night. I think its not late to buy since bitcoin is doing great.
margarete11

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:11:57 PM

If you have tons of money to buy bitcoin then why it is a bad timing for you? I have seen a lot of thread like this before the August 1 fork complaining and asking the same. And my answer is still the same. If you have money, regardless of the price of bitcoin then buy as much as you can because the price will go to the moon later. See what happens last Aug, if they have bought it at the price of $2900 and just hold on it, their invested has more than doubled in 3 months.
Agree when bitcoin reach the 1k usd price everyone is asking this and they afraid of buying because it seems that the price is too high already but those who took the risk already multiply there money upto 7  times within just  a year ! If you don't like risk then don't buy bitcoin

Kidmat

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

Nipe i think not. Bitcoin price is rising. Infact two days agomy aunt just found out about bitcoin then she buy  on that night. I think its not late to buy since bitcoin is doing great.
Yes its not a bad timing in buying bitcoin because you still have a choice to hold bitcoin for a long term. Buy bitcoin it will continue to increase the value. Bitcoin has become rapidly growing so decide to buy.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
       ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
          ▀████▀
Coinlancer
          ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
rockyboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

I guess, it is! Bitcoin price is increasing, i guess we need to wait until the hardfork happen again, then after that it is the right time to buy a bitcoin.

Vaculin

Activity: 520

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:49:25 PM

Yes its not a bad timing in buying bitcoin because you still have a choice to hold bitcoin for a long term. Buy bitcoin it will continue to increase the value. Bitcoin has become rapidly growing so decide to buy.
Yes you're right.Buying at the current price may not so bad at all because you will still gain profit at the end of the day.Since bitcoin price is always increasing,you will find it hard when will the price goes down again.So make the best of today,buy bitcoin and get some profit in the end.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌    
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Astermony

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:13:36 AM

Yes you're right.Buying at the current price may not so bad at all because you will still gain profit at the end of the day.Since bitcoin price is always increasing,you will find it hard when will the price goes down again.So make the best of today,buy bitcoin and get some profit in the end.

Exactly. Now is not a bad timing though the price of bitcoin is already quite high to afford. But the more you let the days pass by, the more you will be having a bad timing so it is better for you to buy bitcoin while it's not yet too high for you to buy because if it will increase more, then you will regret in your decision not buying bitcoin earlier.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.