Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign and foreign language  (Read 1263 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:46:41 AM

It is depends on the campaign, most of the campaign manager won't accept local because sometimes they don't know the language and the aim of the advertisement is global, the one that allowed local sections usually ICO that specially target a country to introduce the coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:49:05 PM

From my experience I never saw a campaign manager to accept posts in local section. That is because only a very few people actually see that section. There may exist some exceptions for popular sections like Chinese or Russian but that depends on the campaign manager.
Pretty much all the people post regularly in local section because we all check sometimes what people from our country think about bitcoin and what news are. If a person wear a signature and posts in local section doesnt mean it is paid for that or he is doing that to be paid
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:45:48 PM

Hello friends,

I have a little question based on your own experience coz I can't find any reply.
When posting for a signature campaign, do you write inside foreign sections like german, french, italian, etc.
I know signature manager usually do not accept some topics, like beginners, politics or games.
But I never read anything related to foreign sections and I saw some users doing it.

Any comments or feedback ?

Regards
All you have to do is try to place your position. You are free to discuss because the most important thing is that you understand what you say and also you make a comment that is useful and also easy to understand others. Because basically we are all here active because to search for information about Bitcoin, while the payment we get is a plus value that we can achieve. This is why this forum is so great for me, I can get a lot of Science around Bitcoin and also I can earn enough income to pay for the operational expenses of computer maintenance and also pay the electricity bill along with the monthly Internet bill. This is something that makes me very interested and I disseminate all this information to all my friends.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:51:06 AM

Hello friends,

I have a little question based on your own experience coz I can't find any reply.
When posting for a signature campaign, do you write inside foreign sections like german, french, italian, etc.
I know signature manager usually do not accept some topics, like beginners, politics or games.
But I never read anything related to foreign sections and I saw some users doing it.

Regards
You will need to read the rules of each campaign, I have seen rules similar to these ones, some managers do not count post on local boards, some managers count them but put a hard limit, like only 5 posts in the local boards are going to be counted, some other campaigns will count them as half and some other mangers that have mastery over more than one language may allow local post in particular languages since they can read those posts.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:27:12 PM

Every campaign has different rules.but  most of signature campaigns are not allow to post into the local boards.it means they don't qualify your post which are into the local boards.but some of good managers count your post of local boards.in local boards very less law chances of advertising their ANN thread so i think they can't count that posts.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:45:42 PM

It's depends on their rules. There are some signature campaigns that allows to post into the local boards. But most signature manager usually dont allow local post in particular languages since they cant read/understand it.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:45:56 AM

Hello friends,

Regards

It depends on the rules that made by the signature manager. There are some signature campaigns that allow you posting on local board, but it's only few compared the other signature campaigns that don't allow posting on local board, It's up to you were do you like to. If you think that you are good enough in English, then you can join in any signature campaigns you'll like.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:07:13 AM

No, these sections are known as local boards and almost all signature campaigns have same terms and don't pay for posting in these sections.
Of course some users are doing it, but the posts marked in local boards will not be counting through valid posts.
If you are in signature campaign, do post in services, marketplace, bitcoin discussion, trading discussion, economy, service discussion and some boards in alternate cryptocurrency discussion.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀