Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 16~25BTC for request someone recovery our Blockchain wallet 2nd Password  (Read 917 times)
match812huang (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:09:13 PM

Hi I'm new member here , my name is Match from Hong Kong.

I am in great need of help.
I can log in to my wallet normally. Bitcoin is still there but not used !
The reason is:My wallet 2nd password was changed by hacker but I didn't backup paperwork of 12 recovery phrases of Blockchain (Blockchain.info).
 I tried a lot of ways but still can't getback the 2nd password.
I can pay (16~25 BTC or above) when someone helped me to recover the password.

Hope some senior Bitcoin hacker/player/user can help,Thank you !

My content e-mail : match812huang@gmail.com / What's app content Tel : +852-66776950

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonooll

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:18:23 PM

So you have the 12 words mnemonic, but you lost the 13rd word which you keyed in yourself. And now you are looking for someone to help you to find out the 13rd word. Am i got it right?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:19:53 PM

If the hacker is the one that changed the password and you know nothing about it, then it's going to be highly unlikely for you to get access to that. The only way it would be possible is if he's used a weak password, which he probably hasn't. What do you mean by the second password?
match812huang (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:27:17 PM

If the hacker is the one that changed the password and you know nothing about it, then it's going to be highly unlikely for you to get access to that. The only way it would be possible is if he's used a weak password, which he probably hasn't. What do you mean by the second password?

The second password means we need to enter it when we send the BTC.
AltCoinProject

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:17:18 PM

Second password is mean Two-Factor Authentication?

For Sale http://www.altcoinproject.com-http://www.altcoinproject.org domain names. Price 1 BTC
FreeLance Media Manager...
Btcspot

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

Hi you need to go in settings, then security in your blockchain.info wallet then click backup phrase. There you will see phrase. If this work please dont lie send reward to 3MDAGGYTyeUPW1mdw6X6iZaPhS62iyZvry
 Thank  you.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:57:39 PM

Hi I'm new member here , my name is Match from Hong Kong.

I am in great need of help.
I can log in to my wallet normally. Bitcoin is still there but not used !
The reason is:My wallet 2nd password was changed by hacker but I didn't backup paperwork of 12 recovery phrases of Blockchain (Blockchain.info).
 I tried a lot of ways but still can't getback the 2nd password.
I can pay (16~25 BTC or above) when someone helped me to recover the password.

Hope some senior Bitcoin hacker/player/user can help,Thank you !

My content e-mail : match812huang@gmail.com / What's app content Tel : +852-66776950

I've seen something like this before. If you haven't done so already, contact their support and ask them for the wallet file (if they don't give it you the first time be a biet persistant with them and they should give it - they did the same with anther user here). Once you have that you can then work on bruteforcing it, however it's no use in the site.

Do you have any idea what the password was from this point? If you know something it'll be based on you can then try and use a wallet recovery software to try to estract your password and dump the private, keys so you can get your Bitcoins - offer the 25BTC to someone who can crack it for you if you don't know the password, they'll really need a promise of it.

If you don't know what it may contain and it is over 15 characters then the coins are as good as lost. If it's less, then you might have a shot.
Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:32:28 PM

Highly doubt you will get your password back.
noaj24

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:57:48 AM

That can be recover, however what will be the assurance the you will pay whoever can help you recover your password?
clip123

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:00:45 AM

check your email, you should already have the wallet file from blockchain. If so try to unlock.
If I helped then send the bitcoin quickly to below address. dont delay it.
12WNnMEx9Vc8tG5sDVwdCiPN7Mb3PUBCFg
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

You should have a backup wallet file which has been sent to your email at the time of registration. You can open this with bitcoin core by changing the name from wallet.json.dat to wallet.dat

you can then use your 1st password to gain access and it won't require a second password. All the hacker has done is lock you out of the web interface on blockchain.info and not out of the wallet.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:46:40 PM

You should have a backup wallet file which has been sent to your email at the time of registration. You can open this with bitcoin core by changing the name from wallet.json.dat to wallet.dat

you can then use your 1st password to gain access and it won't require a second password. All the hacker has done is lock you out of the web interface on blockchain.info and not out of the wallet.

In addition to this, If you got an email on starting the account then it will still have the original passwords anyway. So if they didn't steal anything, you'll be able to get your coins back.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:20:51 PM

I'm sure https://walletrecoveryservices.com will be helpful.
crypto-recovery

Activity: 19
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

Not sure if you ever got this resolved.

My first thought was that it wasn't possible to change the secondary password on your account.  (It isn't possible, for example, to change your main password on a Blockchain.info account).  That would be comforting (in a sense) because it would mean that a hacker had not changed your secondary password.  Instead, you likely forgot your secondary password.

To be honest, I still think that's the most likely scenario.  Here's why: to change your secondary password the hacker would have to know both your main password AND your (old) secondary password.

Here's the process they would have to follow:
  • They would first login with your Wallet ID and main password
  • Then, they would have to REMOVE your secondary password.  (There is no "change password" option).  Before you can remove a secondary password you have to enter the secondary password.
  • Then, they could create a new secondary password that you don't know

If the hacker knew both your main password and your secondary password why not just send all of your Bitcoin to an address that they control?  (You could imagine scenarios wherein a hacker might do this -- perhaps they are asking you to send 1/2 your balance in return for the secondary password, thinking that this breaks fewer laws.  However, they presumably have contacted you if that's the case.)

That doesn't really solve your problem: you still need to crack your secondary password.

Now, let's talk about the best way to crack your secondary password.  Since it is unlikely that a hacker has changed your secondary password, the likelihood is that the actual secondary password is very similar to what you expected that it was.  (Does that make sense?)  Let's imagine that when you created the secondary password you created it as: s3cret.  However, when you went in to send Bitcoin and were prompted for your secondary password, you actually typed: secr3t

Your password guess is very close, you just need to run a bunch of variations on it.  Here's an article that provides a systematic approach to finding and testing those password guesses: https://cryptoassetrecovery.com/blog/recover-lost-blockchain-password/

Hope it helps!

Take care,
Chris
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: