Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining | 15% POS | 18.07% Term Deposit  (Read 107922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (15 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
foldingextra

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:30:10 AM

On the first page it's said that max interest rate is 426.38% but I receive more than 526%, why? how to caculate the interest?

I don't know if I'm correct or not, but 426.38% from term deposit, and there is POS 8% did not put into calculation yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:32:22 AM

So only one person of the cluster will get the 120 Coins if a block is found from the cluster? Would it not be possible to devide the 120 Coins through the workers of the cluster depending on the hashrate/shares?
Why? Than it'll be like a similar pool. Or not?
ghobson

Activity: 250

Crypto Developer

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:36:34 AM

Hi guys good news.

As you will all know we love to solo mine. But because of the nice hash on the pool solo mining has become like playing the lottery.

Well as of last night I and a friend cracked it. We have come up with a way of clustering miners to solo.
Each miner will connect with there key and will work as part of a cluster to solo mine a block with the last hash of the created block being the winner.

So think of your miner becoming a thread.

You would win 100% of the block. We have tested it and it works. So later today I will post info on how to connect and more in depth of the workings and how you become part of a cluster.

Nice hash can not connect to it. This is made for smaller systems 3kh and under.

This will make the difficulty of solo mining drop because you become part of a cluster of workers with the last hash winning the block.

The server will be a beta and work in progress with the miners comments taken to improve the workings of the solo mining server.

Excellent initiative, let me know where and when , I will throw in a couple of E3-12xx cpu's to help you progress.

Join the boid community, earn crypto while doing real research with your cpu/gpu boid.com
TheRaster

Activity: 391
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:37:33 AM

Well that would be a pool.

This is solo but instead of you having to create the whole block on your own you will work as part of a team.

So lowering how hard it is to create a block.

TheRaster

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:41:49 AM

Hi guys good news.

As you will all know we love to solo mine. But because of the nice hash on the pool solo mining has become like playing the lottery.

Well as of last night I and a friend cracked it. We have come up with a way of clustering miners to solo.
Each miner will connect with there key and will work as part of a cluster to solo mine a block with the last hash of the created block being the winner.

So think of your miner becoming a thread.

You would win 100% of the block. We have tested it and it works. So later today I will post info on how to connect and more in depth of the workings and how you become part of a cluster.

Nice hash can not connect to it. This is made for smaller systems 3kh and under.

This will make the difficulty of solo mining drop because you become part of a cluster of workers with the last hash winning the block.

The server will be a beta and work in progress with the miners comments taken to improve the workings of the solo mining server.

Excellent initiative, let me know where and when , I will throw in a couple of E3-12xx cpu's to help you progress.

Will do I'm at work at the min so will do a post with more info when I get home around 18:00 UK time.

CryptoMarv

Activity: 154
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:46:53 AM

This is solo but instead of you having to create the whole block on your own you will work as part of a team.

In my opinion it would be very nice for all beginners when they active "Mining" in the wallet and then become automatic a part of an "internal mining pool". Then they will get some coins (or part of a coin) continuously everytime the internal pool finds a block. I think it is very frustrating for beginners when they activate the mining in the wallet, wait for some hours or a day and nothing happens. But when they see some incoming coins every few hours they will be happy and let the wallet-mining running. But I don't know if the community likes this idea and if it is technically possible.
TheRaster

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

In my opinion it would be very nice for all beginners when they active "Mining" in the wallet and then become automatic a part of an "internal mining pool". Then they will get some coins (or part of a coin) continuously everytime the internal pool finds a block. I think it is very frustrating for beginners when they activate the mining in the wallet, wait for some hours or a day and nothing happens. But when they see some incoming coins every few hours they will be happy and let the wallet-mining running. But I don't know if the community likes this idea and if it is technically possible.

It is possible however I'm not on the dev team and just someone who supports the coin and a big fan of solo mining hence why I have posted numerous times with different ways to solo mine. This way all solo miners effectively become part of a super computer. And make creating a block very easy.

RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

Wow!

I really like the idea of the bounty system! Spread the wealth around  Smiley

I am getting more and more stoked about this coin and I can't wait until I can get my miner up and running again in about 6 hours Cool

Btw. DisasterFaster posted earlier that he had to delete every post containing wallet address, even pictures of wallets and so on. I am thinking that this should also count for when someone asks for an example of a bat file. And then some helpful person chooses to include their own address in the example?

I mean it doesn't have to mean that this person wants people to mine to his or her address. But it is something that happens a lot, in many of these threads. And I personally think it could be extra awesome if we, as a community, could do better than that Wink

And yes, I do realize that I have made a similar mistake in an earlier post. But we all learn right:)

Lastly to the dev's. More power to ya! You are doing an awesome job here!

theres an acute difference between a farmer coming in an posting "give me coins here: F5667fhfFGGFFFF"      then someone asking for miner help haha
the policy is strickly against the ovbious beggars, lets not get crazy here Cheesy

I most certainly agree that there's is an acute difference between the two examples.

But firstly I hope you are not referring to my former post where I mistakenly thought that I had found an error in the ANN 1st post, which I have by the way, corrected by deleting my address and apologizing.

Secondly, I am referring to this post:

Community Note:

I had to go though every tread since page 1 and delete any post that showed a wallet address. Bitcointalk does not want any wallet addresses in posts. This even includes a screenshot of a wallet or mining pool that displays addresses.

Please be careful to not make any post that has a wallet address in it whether typed text or within an image.

Thanks a bunch!

If you do post anything that gets noticed don't get upset when it gets deleted. We don't want any trouble here and for sure we don't want this tread getting locked by the mods Cheesy

PS The Vietnamese ANN translation is fixed now Cheesy

Whereas I understand it. There's is never a good reason for posting your own address in a post.

And isn't that hard to make a batch-file example like this:
"hodlminer.exe  -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u "insert own ROI-address here" -p x -t 8 -q"

But let us of course not go crazy...
Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

Whats the minimum withdraw amount from http://coinspool.cu.cc/workers_roicoin ? I have mined already 13 ROI, but they are not withdrawed to my wallet.
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

Whats the minimum withdraw amount from http://coinspool.cu.cc/workers_roicoin ? I have mined already 13 ROI, but they are not withdrawed to my wallet.

Every time you have 20 it automatically transfers it to your wallet.

EDIT: And remember that due to the 320 block confirmation. it will take somewhere between 12-16 hours from you submit a share and until you are actually credited
Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:27:46 AM

Every time you have 20 it automatically transfers it to your wallet.

EDIT: And remember that due to the 320 block confirmation. it will take somewhere between 12-16 hours from you submit a share and until you are actually credited

Thanks!
bakacoin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

Who is without patience dampens? Keep the price of 1000 satosh. The investor will always appear.
TheRaster

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:35 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 03:57:38 PM by TheRaster

Solo Mining ROI As Part Of A Cluster.

What is it?

Solo mining as part of a cluster is you connecting to one node with other users connecting to that same node.
Each computer connected to the node is treated as a cpu thread. So if like me your computer has 80 threads it all 80 threads will be treated as one big thread.
This is the same for all computers. If you have a 4 core 8 thread cpu and you have them all mining the cluster node all 8 will be treated as one thread.

What if I have 2 or more PC's or servers?

You can connect as many devices to the cluster node as you like. Each device will act as a thread to the cluster.
So if you have 3 PCs and a server you will be adding 4 threads to the cluster.
The amount of hash power will be the same as when you mine the pool or wallet with the added value that you are not working alown to create the block.

Why should I solo mine on a cluster?

When you solo mine on the wallet you start from scrach each time the next block is found. The same is true for solo mining the cluster but with the added bonus that your working with others to create that block.
So when you or another computer (thread) connected to the cluster finds a hash for the block all the threads connected to the node are updated with the same work and the hash starts from that point on untill a thread (someones computer) adds to the block and the node updates all the work to the threads again.
So to make it easy to understand lets say to make a block you need to go from 1-100. Your computer finds part 60 but cant find part 70 one of the other threads connected to the node cluster may find part 70 and then your computer will continue from that point on.

If you was to only mine on the wallet alown because of all the hash on the pool its 100% luck if you find a block now. But mining the cluster makes brings solo mining back down to a easy level.

It also stops the pool rinsing the network of blocks and helps make a stronger network because blocks that are created solo are stronger than pool.

How do I get payed?

When mining the cluster you use your wallet key. If you are the one that compleates the block you get 100% of the block. No fee's you get 120 coins and you will see it in your wallet as a solo mined block just as you would if you was to mine your own wallet.

I only have 100hs when mining should I cluster mine?

Well you have just as much chance of finding that block as anyone on the cluster. Because we are all working on making it there is no way of knowing if you will be the winner of the block or not. But we all have the same chance because all the work is updated to each thread at the same time.

Is there anyway of seeing stats?

At this point in time the Cluster node is in very early stages. We have to work out bugs and kinks befor we go and slap up a website with stats and so on. But we are looking in to it.
You can see your hash rate with your miner and if you use -P you can see the block being created. Weather the cluster creates the block befor the pool finds the next depends on alot of things. But if you find the block it will show in your wallet as a solo mined block.

How can I mine the Solo Mining Cluster Node?

To mine the cluster node it is very simple and easy just copy the code in the box and add to your bat file.
Remember to change your coinbase address for your own wallet key. The one in the box is just to show you how your bat file should look.

Code:
hodlminer.exe -a hodl --url=http://[color=red]SERVER OFF LINE DUE TO BAD BUG[/color]:23110 -u mine -p miner -t 4 --coinbase-addr=RRwp5YU4AvECF26pFpWzueAnSaBiysyHE8 -P -q

Again I am looking in to setting a website up for stats and so on but we will see how well things go. This is in early stages at the min and the 1st time I have done anything like this for bitcoins.

Enjoy,

Raster.

If I helped you send me a small donation here RXd3GwmQA9wdTftDyzYuv29bzgKa4EwnJb

EDIT:

I would just like to point out to all that I get 100% nothing out of this there is no fee for being part of the cluster. It is just a way to help each other out because we are finding it so hard to get any coins from solo mining alown due to the network hash being so high.
This gives each miner who is connected a fighting chance to find a solo block that is all.

EDIT:

As of 16/11/2017 the node will now connect with all other miners on the network. Taking the work they have subbmitted and starting the cluster calculations from the last share subbmitted to the network. This includes any pools, Solo miners and so on that are mining the coin.

http://roicluster.miner-pools.com/

SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

Who is without patience dampens? Keep the price of 1000 satosh. The investor will always appear.

I think a Yobit listing will help. There are a LOT more investors there.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

What is it?

Solo mining as part of a cluster is you connecting to one node with other users connecting to that same node.
Each computer connected to the node is treated as a cpu thread. So if like me your computer has 80 threads it all 80 threads will be treated as one big thread.
This is the same for all computers. If you have a 4 core 8 thread cpu and you have them all mining the cluster node all 8 will be treated as one thread.

I'm not sure how it is better than Solo mining. Let's say 10 miners are connected to the cluster with different hashing power. The probability of any miner finding the next block is still dependent on how much power that miner has vs the rest of the 9. It is possible that the miner with least power gets lucky once in a while but it is the same with Solo mining as well.

To me, pool is still a more democratic way of distributing coins - you get in proportion of what you contribute and are not dependent on luck. Plus you get a steady stream of coins every once in a while. I have been pushing for having an internal pool within the Wallet miner which those using Hodl miner client can also connect to - it would be fairer and more stable.

TheRaster

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

In order to make a block dependent hash is needed. more dependants = more chance of making the block. on the cluster you add to the block with each dependent found. there for if each of the miners connected gets a dependent with a 5000 fee and there is 100 connections the pool would stand no chance in finding a block.

You dont need to have the most hash on this you just need the last hash.

foldingextra

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

What is it?

I'm not sure how it is better than Solo mining. Let's say 10 miners are connected to the cluster with different hashing power. The probability of any miner finding the next block is still dependent on how much power that miner has vs the rest of the 9. It is possible that the miner with least power gets lucky once in a while but it is the same with Solo mining as well.

To me, pool is still a more democratic way of distributing coins - you get in proportion of what you contribute and are not dependent on luck. Plus you get a steady stream of coins every once in a while. I have been pushing for having an internal pool within the Wallet miner which those using Hodl miner client can also connect to - it would be fairer and more stable.

The idea is awesome, but honestly I also did not get it, I have no idea how is it better compare to solo mining or ordinary pool... Any sample scenario?
TheRaster

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:27:20 PM

yes I will put info up in a min once I see 2 peeps add to a block in creation.

ghobson

Activity: 250

Crypto Developer

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:32:59 PM

yes I will put info up in a min once I see 2 peeps add to a block in creation.

i got 1 miner pointed at it, seems to be working..i had to use -u mine -p miner for now...

Join the boid community, earn crypto while doing real research with your cpu/gpu boid.com
rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:35:09 PM

In order to make a block dependent hash is needed. more dependants = more chance of making the block. on the cluster you add to the block with each dependent found. there for if each of the miners connected gets a dependent with a 5000 fee and there is 100 connections the pool would stand no chance in finding a block.

You dont need to have the most hash on this you just need the last hash.

Even for the last hash, probability of you finding a block is dependent on how much power you have. The only difference I see compared to Solo mining is that you dont have to do the complete work which may make the block discovery faster and provide a competition to the pool and other solo miners. But if you're part of the cluster, the probability of you solving the last hash is still dependent on luck and your hashing power compared to other miners within the cluster. It's essentially equivalent to a subset of the overall solo mining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: