Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining | 15% POS | 18.07% Term Deposit  (Read 107922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (15 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
TheRaster

Activity: 391
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:17:08 PM

The miners use 1 gb ram for each instance. So if you wish to use more ram you need to change threads and run more than one instance.

EG...

Say you have a 10 core, 20 thread cpu. and you want to run 2 gb ram you would set -t 10 not -t 20.

But note that when you run like this you move away threads from the hash rate. So instead of having 20 threads hashing the same 1gb instance you would only have 10 hashing it. so its slowing the instance down but at the same time you have 2 instances open over 2gb of ram.

Hope this helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

hmmm OK normal
I try to optimize the use of my VM 16 core 60 GB
~1.13KH/s  normal use 1,16 /60 G

I'm miner VRM .. just a short dream  Wink
bitnod

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

Go Vms Flex 16 core 2 G Smiley

1 Miner = 61.78 KH ROIcoin Oo !! http://coinspool.cu.cc
Plainkoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

Hi there..

Glad to join your project, Just a quick question..

Do I have to create a new address for different term times..? or can I use the same address?

Hello,

You can use an existing receiving address.  To get a new one, go to Wallet > File > Receiving Addresses.  In box that pops up, lower left, hit new.  You can add a label to the left column/row as well to help identify it.

I do new as well for auditing.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

annnnd now you see why CPU only coins dont really work the best for mining Cheesy

they get botnetted by the first week haha ,  but hey its a free market, thats how she goes Cheesy 

im done mining for a bit, sit on my deposits, let them grow, see if this hits a real exchange/gains some use one day Smiley

Good Luck all!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
CryptoMarv

Activity: 154
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:03:55 PM

There is nothing that I need you guys to do at the min.

If I do need any help I will give you a shout. I have a friend hosting the node for me. The node is on a very big UPS so there will not be any worry in regards to down time there.

If it gets to a point where he can not hold it any more and I doubt that I will give you a shout to look at hosting it.

There is somethings I have been looking at in ways of killing the nice hash with a node update. I will report back with that when I have learned more about the algo.

Regards,

Note to solo miners on the cluster, You can see your hash rate on the miner. You will see each threads hash rate. You can not see the hash rate like you would with the getmininginfo command. I am looking to put info on the website http://roicluster.miner-pools.com but that is in a long long line of work I have to do.

If you want nicehash out, just disable nonce, nicehash will disconnect all nodes on the mine and we are again alone.

Can you explain this a little bit more? Thanks a lot!
rohitm

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:37:54 PM

It's always good to see in anouncements section a mineable [Suspicious link removed]d luck with your project . Waiting to see if you have any more plans for the future . Cheesy Cheesy

Are you mining? Let us know if you need any help with that.

bitnod

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:46:48 PM

hmmm ~~2-3 hour 5KHs work & 0 pending.. go out  Angry

search team to create fork ROIcoin hahahaha :p
Resar

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:52:35 PM

hmmm ~~2-3 hour 5KHs work & 0 pending.. go out  Angry

search team to create fork ROIcoin hahahaha Wink
Blocks need 360 confirmations. It takes a long time before your pending balance shows.

rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:53:09 PM

hmmm ~~2-3 hour 5KHs work & 0 pending.. go out  Angry

search team to create fork ROIcoin hahahaha Wink
Blocks need 360 confirmations. It takes a long time before your pending balance shows.

Not too long - about 12 hours Smiley

bitnod

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

for now ~24h = 0.00033 hmm great ROIcoin but bad rentability

many shitcoin CPU best rentability ^^
good night

See you later..  Wink
Plainkoin

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

If I do need any help I will give you a shout. I have a friend hosting the node for me. The node is on a very big UPS so there will not be any worry in regards to down time there.

If it gets to a point where he can not hold it any more and I doubt that I will give you a shout to look at hosting it.

There is somethings I have been looking at in ways of killing the nice hash with a node update. I will report back with that when I have learned more about the algo.

Regards,

Note to solo miners on the cluster, You can see your hash rate on the miner. You will see each threads hash rate. You can not see the hash rate like you would with the getmininginfo command. I am looking to put info on the website http://roicluster.miner-pools.com but that is in a long long line of work I have to do.

If you want nicehash out, just disable nonce, nicehash will disconnect all nodes on the mine and we are again alone.

Please let me know if I misunderstand something (always learning something)...  thanks to Stratum, it could be blocked.  Nicehash will not send mining.extranonce.subscribe to pools (last I heard), even if a NiceHash miner configured to do so.  However, as much as the community would like them blocked, the 3rd party pool operators are in for a profit.  As I would be if I were in their shoes.

That said, market support will go to those pools that favor community demand.  But NiceHash is always going to have a place as long as there is a pool wide open due to the hashing power NH brings to that pool.  It is a free market, open source world we run in.

We are looking forward to the collective approach by The Raster.  But ultimately, we need to find a way, within the block chain itself to somehow achieve this goal.  Though it will take time.

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:31:14 PM

It looks like coinspool is down. Is there another alternative for mining this coin? I mean another pool, I'm not interested in solo-mining.
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

How is the cluster mining going?

Can anyone provide their results.

Am still mining on the pool and not completely convinced to make the shift just yet.

Let us all know how it is panning out for you in terms of earnings  Smiley
guru30

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:06:52 PM

@TheRaster

https://image.ibb.co/dDgMk6/ss1.jpg

I've been trying to get the miner running on one of my little servers in the last few days. It does not matter if I start it with -t 8 or -t 28 and it only uses one CPU and also the memory gets max 1 GB. I think you could use this much better.

@Bitnode: I have never heard more funny statements, "1 Miner = 61.78 KH ROIcoin Oo" make a better coin .......

@CjMapope: There are also people who have at home 1 or 2 servers for video and they are not bot's either.

Anyone can easily get their 1 or 2 or 3 computers working at home.

@AngryWhiteWolf pool is running my 2 ps are on ...
snmoney

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:07:38 PM

Hi there..

Glad to join your project, Just a quick question..

Do I have to create a new address for different term times..? or can I use the same address?

same one, just fine.

welcome to MAGNET (https://magnetwork.io/)
ant1113

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

HELLO  Smiley

60months.............

I intended to set it as 60 days

I want a function that can be canceled as it may take a little commission

It's not possible to cancel a term deposit. That's why the popup box gives you all the details before you commit with the deposit. If you try to term deposit for more than 1 year the box will warn you that there is no advantage to depositing more than a year. This is because 1 year is the limit on pay out. If you choose to not accept the warning and make the deposit those coins are then locked for however long you say and in this case 60 months.

How many coins did you lock for 60 months?

hello Cheesy
I gained by mining
I hope to be like a dream five years later .....
I did not translate warnings ...

DisasterFaster (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

Just a few quick updates:

• Slack URL has been added to the ANN and website.
  • Cluster mining info and links have been added to the ANN and website.
  • In process doing a social media blast for the cluster mining announcement.
  • An online calculator for term deposits is being worked on.
  • A paper wallet is being worked on.
  • We're working on a comprehensive bounty program - TBA.
dekoedoemoe

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:56:09 PM

Regards,

Please let me know if I misunderstand something (always learning something)...  thanks to Stratum, it could be blocked.  Nicehash will not send mining.extranonce.subscribe to pools (last I heard), even if a NiceHash miner configured to do so.  However, as much as the community would like them blocked, the 3rd party pool operators are in for a profit.  As I would be if I were in their shoes.

That said, market support will go to those pools that favor community demand.  But NiceHash is always going to have a place as long as there is a pool wide open due to the hashing power NH brings to that pool.  It is a free market, open source world we run in.

We are looking forward to the collective approach by The Raster.  But ultimately, we need to find a way, within the block chain itself to somehow achieve this goal.  Though it will take time.

You have to look it the other way around, to be able to mine hodl on nicehash your miner needs the extranonce subscribe, if the pool doesn't support it or doesn't have it configured nicehash miners will be able to mine inhere. If you disable the nonce in the authentication layer and do a checkup if the miner has it up then it can be blocked. As most of the miners from nicehash have mining.extranonce.subscribe on. The only problem is the supporting farm they have running on their own they don't send the nonce out. But then if the miners quit the algo they stop their farm there too.

I don't care if nicehash gets blocked or not, to make the coin known you should let it stay allowed. But it's hurting the coin now as they always sell at lowest available price. A temp block is a better approach imo until the coin gets listed on more exchanges and the price can be growing.
Plainkoin

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:24:18 PM

Regards,

You have to look it the other way around, to be able to mine hodl on nicehash your miner needs the extranonce subscribe, if the pool doesn't support it or doesn't have it configured nicehash miners will be able to mine inhere. If you disable the nonce in the authentication layer and do a checkup if the miner has it up then it can be blocked. As most of the miners from nicehash have mining.extranonce.subscribe on. The only problem is the supporting farm they have running on their own they don't send the nonce out. But then if the miners quit the algo they stop their farm there too.

I don't care if nicehash gets blocked or not, to make the coin known you should let it stay allowed. But it's hurting the coin now as they always sell at lowest available price. A temp block is a better approach imo until the coin gets listed on more exchanges and the price can be growing.

Thank you for the clarification.  : )  See, always learning something.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: