Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining | 15% POS | 18.07% Term Deposit  (Read 107922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (15 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
maxente

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

You can point clients to your own wallet. But you will be working on mining the full block on your own. On the cluster we now only mine empty blocks that give you 120 coins for your time Cheesy Roi coin is the only coin in the world of Crypto coins that you can do this on. Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue
Its the only coin out there that has a true cluster to solo mine on. Others just use a pool set to pay the finder for the block and steal a % from the finder. We give you all the block and take the confirming the txs out of the block for you so you dont have to find the hash for the block and confirm the txs. We let the pools do the confirming of TXs.
Not only is ROI a game changer for the coins, wallet and the devs but its also a game changer in the ways it can be mined.

We removed the TXs to make solo mining easy vs mining on your own wallet. Cheesy

So with this update, what is best option to mine in this cluster, open more instances (for a max. 400h/s open 4 instances) or one instance is ok ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ngoclanhoang1999qb

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:09:59 AM

Do you guys deposit what was mined already?
For 12 month deposit look pretty awesome, of course of this unique project will live a long
DisasterFaster (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

For 12 month deposit look pretty awesome, of course of this unique project will live a long

Not every miner term deposits but many do. This is why there are very few coins up for sale on the exchanges.

Because the term deposit has a big multiplier a lot of users opt to take advantage of that.

In the future the term deposit rates will have to be lowered because we will need to have a control on any inflation issues.
Blue9999

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

I did. 98% of my coins are deposited for 12 months already. Nothing much will happen for now since the coin is only few months old. Plus the 593% interest rate is very lucrative  Grin
necromars

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

Not every miner term deposits but many do. This is why there are very few coins up for sale on the exchanges.

Because the term deposit has a big multiplier a lot of users opt to take advantage of that.

In the future the term deposit rates will have to be lowered because we will need to have a control on any inflation issues.

What if all miners and traders will deposit all there coins? Is that possible? What will happen?
Dastrike351

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

I also TD mostly all my coin, I have over 1 millions now. If one day valuation can reach close to 1$ it will be amazing.

I think realistic figure is about 0.1$ and it still amazingly very good if it can touch this!

It's a very competitive world, but ROI can win, every coins can. It's all about peoples here in the community to Team up for this!

Helping each others to 'grow!'

Wish that this coin will bring us freedom and....  somes happiness! Smiley

Blue9999

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

I also TD mostly all my coin, I have over 1 millions now. If one day valuation can reach close to 1$ it will be amazing.

I think realistic figure is about 0.1$ and it still amazingly very good if it can touch this!

It's a very competitive world, but ROI can win, every coins can. It's all about peoples here in the community to Team up for this!

The odd of roi coin winning in the long run is tough since there are over 3000+ other coins in the market who are also competing to become successful. Not to mention new coins and tokens are added daily to make things worse for a good project like roi coin to shine

Roi coin need to offer something of value to become valuable or else its just another shitcoin.

I don't want to be rude but that's the way it is. I know the coin is still in its early stage but we have to speed up or else we will get left behind and never recover. Just look at hodl coin 2year passed and still no value.

I don't want roi coin to become another worthless CPU mining coin.

DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

The odd of roi coin winning in the long run is tough since there are over 3000+ other coins in the market who are also competing to become successful. Not to mention new coins and tokens are added daily to make things worse for a good project like roi coin to shine

Roi coin need to offer something of value to become valuable or else its just another shitcoin.

I don't want to be rude but that's the way it is. I know the coin is still in its early stage but we have to speed up or else we will get left behind and never recover. Just look at hodl coin 2year passed and still no value.

Yes there is a lot of competition and almost every day new coins enter. To make it more difficult CoinMarketCap doesn't easily list new coins any more and exchange listing fees are insanely expensive.

Right now ROI has some road map items coming up that should benefit us.

I know hodl coin is struggling right now but don't rule it out just yet I think it is an awesome coin and it just may surprise you very soon!
Alecsandro

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Running in the cluster for 24hs don't got anything switched back to pool.
Blue9999

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Yes there is a lot of competition and almost every day new coins enter. To make it more difficult CoinMarketCap doesn't easily list new coins any more and exchange listing fees are insanely expensive.

I know hodl coin is struggling right now but don't rule it out just yet I think it is an awesome coin and it just may surprise you very soon!

Yeah I know. I believe in this project that's why I don't want to see this coin fail. Its just that when I see other new coins are going ahead of us it makes me disappointed that's all. I know about ROI roadmap and yeah it looks promising especially the e commerce in Q3 I hope you guys can complete all objectives on time

As for hodl coin well I have a small amount myself don't know what will happen in future hoping you are right about the 'surprise' part
Blue9999

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

Running in the cluster for 24hs don't got anything switched back to pool.

Same here. My luck is bad so I switched to pool mining as well  Undecided
TheRaster

Activity: 391
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

You can point clients to your own wallet. But you will be working on mining the full block on your own. On the cluster we now only mine empty blocks that give you 120 coins for your time Cheesy Roi coin is the only coin in the world of Crypto coins that you can do this on. Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue
Its the only coin out there that has a true cluster to solo mine on. Others just use a pool set to pay the finder for the block and steal a % from the finder. We give you all the block and take the confirming the txs out of the block for you so you dont have to find the hash for the block and confirm the txs. We let the pools do the confirming of TXs.
Not only is ROI a game changer for the coins, wallet and the devs but its also a game changer in the ways it can be mined.

We removed the TXs to make solo mining easy vs mining on your own wallet. Cheesy

So with this update, what is best option to mine in this cluster, open more instances (for a max. 400h/s open 4 instances) or one instance is ok ?

I have not had chance to do the big work at the min in regards to leaving miners on it and giving each instance its own address. If you are running 2 or more instances you should use a diff payment address on each one. This helps to stop dupe shares.

DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

Wish that this coin will bring us freedom and....  somes happiness! Smiley

Yeah I know. I believe in this project that's why I don't want to see this coin fail. Its just that when I see other new coins are going ahead of us it makes me disappointed that's all. I know about ROI roadmap and yeah it looks promising especially the e commerce in Q3 I hope you guys can complete all objectives on time

As for hodl coin well I have a small amount myself don't know what will happen in future hoping you are right about the 'surprise' part

The dev team is working hard and the ecommerce plugin will be ready ahead of schedule. This is a big deal because it means anybody with a Wordpress Woocommerce E-commerce site can begin accepting ROI coin as a payment. We are also working with some others who are already excited to get this installed and working on their sites.

Check out this code snippet below to get an idea of the work that is in progress...

Code:
class Roi_Gateway extends WC_Payment_Gateway
{
    private $reloadTime = 30000;
    private $discount;
    private $confirmed = false;
    public $roi_daemon;

function __construct()
    {
        $this->id = "roi_gateway";
        $this->method_title = __("Roicoin Gateway", 'roi_gateway');
        $this->method_description = __("Roicoin Payment Gateway plugin for WooCommerce. You can find more information about this payment gateway on our website. You'll need a daemon online for your address.", 'roi_gateway');
        $this->title = __("Roicoin Gateway", 'roi_gateway');
        $this->version = "1.0";
        //
        $this->icon = apply_filters('woocommerce_offline_icon', '');
        $this->has_fields = false;

$this->log = new WC_Logger();

$this->init_form_fields();
        $this->host = $this->get_option('daemon_host');
        $this->port = $this->get_option('daemon_port');
        $this->address = $this->get_option('roi_address');
        $this->username = $this->get_option('username');
        $this->password = $this->get_option('password');
        $this->discount = $this->get_option('discount');

// After init_settings() is called, you can get the settings and load them into variables, e.g:
        // $this->title = $this->get_option('title' );
        $this->init_settings();

// Turn these settings into variables we can use
        foreach ($this->settings as $setting_key => $value) {
            $this->$setting_key = $value;
        }
Dastrike351

Hello World!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:58:28 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 08:24:05 PM by Dastrike351

This project is moving forward and there are like what... 2500 worst scam shitcoins actually.

We can compare ROI with the competition and the be honest I think we are better than 70%, and in a sense everything is possible in the future.

I think a good question to ask as a 'product' are something like this.

Did the coin is cool?
Did peoples want it?
How bad people want it?
How bad I want it?
What are my strategy so peoples will be part of it?

I think is about be proud of, it's about 'tuning the engine' for the best performance.

Well you all see the big picture.

Maybe, we just need to study the winning coin and ask why there are winning so much.

But in my book ROI dev do a great job. Smiley Thank!
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

I have not had chance to do the big work at the min in regards to leaving miners on it and giving each instance its own address. If you are running 2 or more instances you should use a diff payment address on each one. This helps to stop dupe shares.

Ah, that is nice to know. I know I don't have the slightest clue about how all of this works, but am I right to assume that this also is in effect for multiple PCs?
For example, if someone has 3 PCs with a hexacore CPU each, then if he wants to direct every thread to solo-cluster-mining he needs 18 payment addresses? That sounds like a lot of work to set up. Cheesy
Dastrike351

Hello World!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

TheRaster

Activity: 391
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:02:59 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 10:53:00 PM by TheRaster

Ah, that is nice to know. I know I don't have the slightest clue about how all of this works, but am I right to assume that this also is in effect for multiple PCs?
For example, if someone has 3 PCs with a hexacore CPU each, then if he wants to direct every thread to solo-cluster-mining he needs 18 payment addresses? That sounds like a lot of work to set up. Cheesy

Not unless each thread is doing 100+ hash a sec.

If you run 2 instances on 1 PC each instance should have its own address.
Dont ask me why but when you mine with more than one instance 9 times out of ten you get both miners putting out the same share. Its like there both scanning the same bit of work. I find adding a diff address to each instance stops dupe shares and the miners scann random.

EDIT:

I would also like to just point out to all who like the idear of solo mining one or two things.

1: The Cluster you work with other miners to solo mine a block. Abit like a pool but the work is updated from miner to miner.
2: The cluster only mines blocks miners on the cluster do not confirm any TXs so the block is empty and you get 120 coins if you are the finer NO FEE.
3: The cluster works better the more TXs there are on the network.
4: There is only around 720 blocks a day and there is well over 1000 miners on the network. So you dont need a "A" in math to work out if we was all solo mining some miners will not get blocks and some will get more.
5: The cluster is a lotto and the less TXs there are on the network the harder the cluster has to work. More TXs on the network the harder the pools have to work.
6: Looking at suprnova the cluster is doing just as it should. Anyone who has been mining there for some time should see a drop in coin earnings each day because blocks are being mined on the cluster and other pools.
7: No Other coin out there offers the users a easy way to mine and keeps looking to help the miners solo blocks. The Cluster Node is 100% unique and cant be found on any other blockchain.
ROIcoin has much to offer its users. As I type this I just won a block (100672) on the cluster Cheesy Yay me lol.

hachikobella

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

I’m going to try the term deposit. Where to get the deposit address?
necromars

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

Using your wallet create a new receiving address. Use it as your deposit address.
Blue9999

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

This video explain how to term deposit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylG-6GiA-UQ
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: