Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy Antminer R4 or S7-LN [US]  (Read 304 times)
-EOS- (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:47:39 PM

Anyone looking to get rid of an Antminer R4 or S7-LN?

-EOS- (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:33:09 PM

I'd buy the PSU to go along with the R4 also.
-EOS- (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:14:04 PM

R4 with PSU would be ideal..  But not a deal breaker
-EOS- (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Looking to buy Antminer R4's.   Even if only one board is hashing. 
Sherlock_er

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

Have these in stock. Contact: smoking.gunzzzz@gmail.com
-EOS- (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Have these in stock. Contact: smoking.gunzzzz@gmail.com

Are you ok using escrow with a trusted member of this forum?
Sherlock_er

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

Nope. I'm drop shipping. Need the money upfront to pay the supplier via a popular B2B app in India. Can escrow my commission (10% of the total amount).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751269.0
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

Nope. I'm drop shipping. Need the money upfront to pay the supplier via a popular B2B app in India. Can escrow my commission (10% of the total amount).

of course, you need the money upfront...

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Sherlock_er

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

Let me guess. You are also selling these and are asking a much greater price than I am. I am the competition? So you wanna tarnish my rep? I have got nothing to prove man. My prices are the best in the market.

Yes. 100% of the asking price. Not a single penny missing. No part payments. No cash on delivery. Too many scammers. Just a humble drop shipper sir. The asking rates of these suppliers are very cheap. Gmail me and I'll send you the screenshot of the verified sellers on the app.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

Let me guess. You are also selling these and are asking a much greater price than I am. I am the competition? So you wanna tarnish my rep? I have got nothing to prove man. My prices are the best in the market.

Yes. 100% of the asking price. Not a single penny missing. No part payments. No cash on delivery. Too many scammers. Just a humble drop shipper sir. The asking rates of these suppliers are very cheap. Gmail me and I'll send you the screenshot of the verified sellers on the app.

actually nop. I'm out of stock myself Cheesy and No, i never sold R4's, never had them myself frankly.
My point is, that many scams begin like that. a newbie account asking for upfront payment. I am not saying you are a scammer (yet Tongue ) but this does not look too good honestly

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Sherlock_er

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

actually nop. I'm out of stock myself Cheesy and No, i never sold R4's, never had them myself frankly.
My point is, that many scams begin like that. a newbie account asking for upfront payment. I am not saying you are a scammer (yet Tongue ) but this does not look too good honestly

I am new here but I don't like being bullied. Not a scammer. Will send all the required screenshots to show where your money is going before you send me any money. Sorry if I got out of line. Smiley
-EOS- (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

Appreciate the offer, but no escrow = no deal.
Sherlock_er

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

Escrow is being provided by the B2B app itself.
-EOS- (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

Escrow is being provided by the B2B app itself.

I hope you're legit.  But I'm not interested
MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

I am new here but I don't like being bullied. Not a scammer. Will send all the required screenshots to show where your money is going before you send me any money. Sorry if I got out of line. Smiley

Jenia1 is not bullying at all.  He is stating what is commonly seen here in forums.  New accounts with 0 reputation stating to sell equipment at the best prices, requiring payment upfront, no escrow, no screen shots of the equipment in hand, and of course drop shipping.  That is the hallmark of the majority of scams on forums.  Yes it hurts the legitimate users, but more often than not turns out to be a scam.  That is why soooooooooooooo many people on forums like this are skeptical until proven otherwise.  There is no Bullying going on.  Build some + rep/trust and there won't be any questions like this.  Jenia1 is a legitamate seller, but for L3+, D3's as I've seen in his other posts.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
Schpetan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

Your a new account and asking ppl to send you money upfront and trust you that you will send them the goods. Escrow protects the buyer and you as seller no one is bulling you or anything but scamming starts like this newbie account with no proven sales dont want to use escrow ask ppl to send money upfront. Why dont you send miner first then we send money to you after we get miner or are you afriad that we will scam you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: